Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for 27 January Weekly Update

Adam Montana

• Adam Montana changed the title to Questions for 27 January Weekly Update

EU Sanctions Map

The EU has Iraq under sanctions.  Specifically frozen their money.  It says there...All assets of the listed persons and entities should be frozen. It is also prohibited to make any funds or assets directly or indirectly available to them.

Do they have to be removed from this in order to be able to do anything with their currency?

• Upvote 1

For some years a Global Currency Reset has been kicked around.....and in the past you have been reluctant in accepting that concept....

With the theme of "The Great Reset" headlining the 2021 WEF virtual in Davos this week and in Singapore mid Spring......and with the entire World facing total bankruptcy......

I would appreciate your current thoughts?

Thanks in advance.     CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

If what I have been reading is correct, Iraq should be voting on the Budget today [27 January 01]? I believe within that is the Agreement which is in effect the Hydro-Carbon Law (HCL) that we have long awaited. Many sources have said all parties are finally in agreement, and that it should pass today. At this point in time do we know if it did indeed pass?

Oh, and for anyone who doubts that the US government can pretty much do as it likes... Did you notice the Capitol Gains Tax just increased by 15%? I can not confirm that, but I was in a conversation yesterday that it had happened. We now have jobs to have Equity and Racial Justice components. Adam, could you please explain what "Equity, Equal and 
Racial Justice" is defined, arrived at, the formula to determine it? And while you are at it, could you please provide the name of the bill, and the Congressmen who sponsored it, as well as the Vote in the House and Senate?   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ricky G.H. said:

Adam, I have not been on the website in quite a while,

could you please give a re-cap of whats going on with the dinar?

Here’s The Live Chart Showing What’s Been Going On - No Matter How Long It Is That U’ve Been Away ! :o 

Demon Seed Flat Line GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

50 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

If what I have been reading is correct, Iraq should be voting on the Budget today [27 January 01]? I believe within that is the Agreement which is in effect the Hydro-Carbon Law (HCL) that we have long awaited. Many sources have said all parties are finally in agreement, and that it should pass today. At this point in time do we know if it did indeed pass?

Oh, and for anyone who doubts that the US government can pretty much do as it likes... Did you notice the Capitol Gains Tax just increased by 15%? I can not confirm that, but I was in a conversation yesterday that it had happened. We now have jobs to have Equity and Racial Justice components. Adam, could you please explain what "Equity, Equal and 
Racial Justice" is defined, arrived at, the formula to determine it? And while you are at it, could you please provide the name of the bill, and the Congressmen who sponsored it, as well as the Vote in the House and Senate?   

Caye

The original Bill was HR 5 for the 116th Congress....sponsors and actions taken can be seen there.
Link just below....

There has been some confusion on the wording....Equality vs Equity......

Bidens recent EO

Hope this helps....     CL

• Thanks 3