Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SDR - Special Drawing Rights added to CBI.iq website

DWS112

Not sure when it started but SDRs was there over a month ago when they boasted the new rate change.....

Looking official.... 12/20/2020

US dollar USD 1460,000
Euro EUR 1789.814
Pound sterling GBP 1975.818
Canadian dollar CAD 1142.857
Swiss franc S.FR 1653.454
Swedish krona SEK 176.723
Norwegian krone NOK 170.195
Danish krone DKK 240.591
Japanese yen JPY 14.140
Chinese Yuan CNY 223.173
Australian dollar AUD 1108.724
Special drawing rights SDR 2108.196
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 2725637.500

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Btw, Let Me Know If Anybody Needs Some Help With The Special Drawing - And Not To Brag But I’m Really Super Wicked Good With The Crayons ! :o 

Kid with crayons stuck up his nose.

Plus I’m Almost Getting To Be A Total Wiz Now At ‘Connect The Dots’ ...

:D  :D  :D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, DWS112 said:

3 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Not sure when it started but SDRs was there over a month ago when they boasted the new rate change.....

It's been on the CBI Currency Converter page for a couple of years...you just didn't notice it before... :salute:Ron 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

It's been on the CBI Currency Converter page for a couple of years...you just didn't notice it before... :salute:Ron 

3 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Actually, its been on the website over 10 years, but not really relevant until now. I thought it would be an interesting post. To see how long it has been there, you can always use the wayback machine: Take me back to 2011 !

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Can't help but wonder whether Iraq's perpetual foot dragging on an RV is somehow tied to the great reset and a move towards digital currency and worldwide CBDC's, but what the hell do I know...:shrug:

I believe so part of the new system and new trump trading system no more Petrol dollars for trade 

1 minute ago, blueskyline said:

Watch "*BREAKING* *Ripple/XRP: WEF Reveals Plans For e-SDR Digital Reserve Currency*" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/64yK2T053aI

Interesting video meant for the Crypto community.  But what he has to show about what could be the announcement of calling for a New E SDR is very compelling.  Thanks DWS112 GM DV's ...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Interesting video meant for the Crypto community.  But what he has to show about what could be the announcement of calling for a New E SDR is very compelling.  Thanks DWS112 GM DV's ...

Could be there is a hint by trump that xrp and ripple will play an important roll 

• Upvote 1