Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Have A Rate But No Date. The New Rate $1.44.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

MilitiaMan believes the new rate will come out at $1.44.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

1-26-2021   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan:    

there was an article that came out  [In December]...that said Baghdad was forced to devalue their currency...by the IMF. By devaluing the currency to 1146...If you delete the zeros off the exchange rate you get 1.46.  Today's SDR is $1.44...they're within pennies of each other...that's why they were forced to devalue!  IMO They needed to be inline with the IMF...I have a strong feeling being forced to devalue and get in sync with the SDR is telling us they are at the final stage to lift the value...

1-26-2021   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]  

[RV in March/April?  Your opinion?]   I don’t think we will make it until March. I don’t think that is a possibility. The implosion is sooner. They have created a monster and the spiral is picking up speed exponentially.

1-26-2021   Newshound/Intel Guru Petra:  

...a week ago Saturday I think they realized the clock was ticking down and they had to get that budget done.  IOO the budget is done and we're just waiting on the rate.  Now all the outside pieces are coming together with regard to international activities...and all the efforts to make Iraq come out of the gate absolutely running a million miles and hour...

...We see...that the Kurds showed up today in respect to their share of the 2021 budget. They are also talking about they have six months of back pay coming to them. We have heard they were in agreement on taxation on salaries too, and not just with the kurds in mind. Taxation on salaries will be applied country wide. Hence, the agreements made will be sorted through the new value added... Remember they talked about value added taxes...Well not at 1460 they won't. But, when RI hits and they have value added they will. It is all in the plan in my view...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

By devaluing the currency to 1146...If you delete the zeros off the exchange rate you get 1.46.  Today's SDR is $1.44...they're within pennies of each other...

as you said " " If you delete the zeros off the exchange rate you get 1.46  ",  my question is where did you get this number 1.46?  if 1146 delete 3 zeros=1.146 or 1 iqd=0.87 usd and they aren't even close to SDR ( not within pennies either ).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

By devaluing the currency to 1146...If you delete the zeros off the exchange rate you get 1.46.  Today's SDR is $1.44...they're within pennies of each other.

As you said " devaluing the currency to 1146, actually not 1146 but 1460. Then delete 3 zeros=1.46 or 1 iqd=0.68 usd and it isn't even close to SDR ( not within pennies either ). But it isn't a bad rate =0.68 usd as a stingy start.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1