Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil

Artitech

Simple question, to the real smart folks here! What is motivating Iraq to keep their currency at less than a 1/4 of a penny? Biden is going to dismantle the United States energy sector! He has already started that! We know coal is history too! I’m sure they are working out the way to completely kill the coal market! As I write this! This will almost assure the Middle East and Iraq that oil will probably be around $75 to $80.00 a barrel by this summer! We know that their 2021 budget is based $42.00 a barrel for them to operate their budget. As I write this, oil is over $52.00 a barrel! Is the motivation to keep their currency almost worthless, so that the politicians there and who ever else, is stealing the surplus money? Again how are they able to keep paying their bills and buying things with US dollars! How is this legal? I just don’t understand why or how they continue to use the US dollar! Thanks in advance for helping this knothead figure out how this game continues! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Luigi says...

Iraq is broke & will stay broke. The RV?RI will not save iraq. The IQD must be backed by the nation's total worth. Therefore, Iraq must continue to borrow from other nations just to pay wages. Iraq must get investors in & get the economy up & running before it can strengthen or add value to the IQD. An oiled based economy alone, will not do it. There is no magic bullet to prosperity. Oil prices may be up by summer but that don't mean it'll stay there. Oil is a commodity. It goes up, then the bottom falls out. That's the nature of the industry. Oil prices are no longer based on the old adage of supply & demand but are politically driven or fixed by the Cabal. Iraq must get it together quiclky or stay broke for many years to come. Until that happens, put your IQD away in safe storage. There will not be an RV/RI anytime soon until all that happens. Economics 101. IMO.

• Upvote 2

On 1/26/2021 at 11:37 AM, Artitech said:

Simple question, to the real smart folks here!

Well So Far Ur First Three Responses Have Come From Weegie, A Wizard And A Clown ! :o 

So Obviously U Came To The Right Forum For Financial Guidance In This Investment ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 11

1 minute ago, Luigi1 said:

What financial wisdow would you have for us investors, today?

FYI. I did well with my investments especially sivler, purchased at $2.80, now at $26.

I doubled my investment in two years. That beats the 1/2 of 1% the banks are offering, beats rollercoaster 401K.

Correction...purchased at 12.80.

On 1/27/2021 at 5:37 AM, Artitech said:

Simple question, to the real smart folks here! What is motivating Iraq to keep their currency at less than a 1/4 of a penny? Biden is going to dismantle the United States energy sector! He has already started that! We know coal is history too! I’m sure they are working out the way to completely kill the coal market! As I write this! This will almost assure the Middle East and Iraq that oil will probably be around $75 to $80.00 a barrel by this summer! We know that their 2021 budget is based $42.00 a barrel for them to operate their budget. As I write this, oil is over $52.00 a barrel! Is the motivation to keep their currency almost worthless, so that the politicians there and who ever else, is stealing the surplus money? Again how are they able to keep paying their bills and buying things with US dollars! How is this legal? I just don’t understand why or how they continue to use the US dollar! Thanks in advance for helping this knothead figure out how this game continues! JMHO 🤠

Biden will dismantle nothing he has nothing he can’t enforce a thing 

• Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Especially when his E.Os are blank sheets of paper, signs with his left hand when he's right handed and the signature looks nothing like it did when he was V.P

Yep no airforce one no army no military agent reports him no secret service protection no marines salute and no Whitehouse all a scam 

• Pow! 2