Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Noontime Opinions @ 1:15 PM CST - 1/25/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy *** ...one article says they plan on keeping the rate that it's at now for the next 3 years.  Some of you are going 'Oh my god we have to wait 3 years?'  That's very possible.  Like I said when you hear good news don't get overly excited.  When you hear bad news don't get overly bummed out.  IMO is it going to stay that way for 3 years?  No I don't think so...Hopefully peace will remain in the Middle East.  Iraq will continue to grow and if they could do this I think the rate change would change a little bit quicker...just because they say it don't mean that's how long it's going to take.  There are a lot of other things to take into consideration...do plans change?  Yes, they do...I have my own theories on why it's not going to last.

*** MilitiaMan *** Article from yesterday: "Results of the foreign currency sale window for Sunday 01/24/2021, and executed today Here is just more support ...that they are ceasing the Multi Currency Practices... 0 cash sales. A key indicator change is coming.   

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Fairways&Greens said:

3 years is smoke. Iraq will implode if they keep the rate where it is for 3 years. Not possible. 

Here's what MilitiaMan said regarding that one unusual article: ... is it going to stay that way for 3 years?  No I don't think so...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

With Heir Bidens policies on the US domestic Fossil Fuel industry now in place via EO , effectively removing the US influence over oil back to OPEC , the ppb of Oil will go up, Iraq and Iran will be flush with cash . So they may try to keep the iqd at its current official valuation. Once the IMF et al is paid off in full for Iraq's loans on the books already, as they come due ; then they will rv their currency inorder to quell the people and the Iraqi national inflation rate . Or not. Once the IMF starts demanding their loans be repaid then it will rv . Imho.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1