Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Halbousi arrives in Kuwait

yota691

STOP IT!  What are you people - 5 year olds. Just scroll on by if you can't respond without being petty and rude. The mods on this site try to keep a low profile but if you just keep on and on and on, somebody gets banned.

FYI @PrehistoricManwe don't publicly announce it when a member is warned so there is no way for you to know if we take action or not.  Unless we deem the comment to be extremely vulgar and/or threatening violence, we don't "remove" posts. 

There are people on this site that have been in this "investment" for over 15 years - give them a little slack if they show some frustration at the lack of movement.  They have a right to express that frustration if they want to. You don't have to be affected by it.

Get back on topic or I'll have to close down this topic too!

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, TexasGranny said:

STOP IT!  What are you people - 5 year olds. Just scroll on by if you can't respond without being petty and rude. The mods on this site try to keep a low profile but if you just keep on and on and on, somebody gets banned.

FYI @PrehistoricManwe don't publicly announce it when a member is warned so there is no way for you to know if we take action or not.  Unless we deem the comment to be extremely vulgar and/or threatening violence, we don't "remove" posts. 

There are people on this site that have been in this "investment" for over 15 years - give them a little slack if they show some frustration at the lack of movement.  They have a right to express that frustration if they want to. You don't have to be affected by it.

Get back on topic or I'll have to close down this topic too!

I was being rude or Jim was?  I think being called a D bag is far more rude than anything I have said.  So curious what is the punishment for name calling?  Since it is not publically announced?  I had already moved on three days ago.  I left the expression ¨my apologies¨ and was done with commenting.  Until Jim had to say what he did.  I am going to ignore the negative ones

for now on.  

Edited by PrehistoricMan

3 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Since I saw the SNL skit. Yes. You will be in your parents basement for a while longer.

Shedagal originally called the negative ones debbie downers in the post above my last one. Why didnt you call her or him the Dbag comment?  Or do you just reserve those kind of comments for new people here?  

I was under the understanding that those that are negative and saying it will not happen are put into the lopster tank.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I was being rude or Jim was?  I think being called a D bag is far more rude than anything I have said.  So curious what is the punishment for name calling?  Since it is not publically announced?  I had already moved on three days ago.  I left the expression ¨my apologies¨ and was done with commenting.  Until Jim had to say what he did.  I am going to ignore the negative ones

for now on.  

My comment was for everyone in the thread - the only time I called you out by name was to let you know how our moderation system works and because you were the one making the reports. There are a number of "punishments" including a warning, negative points, and moderator review before banning a member. None of these show up on members profiles so there is no way for you to know what happened. You can go to your profile and put any member you do not wish to interact with on "Ignore".  That way, you won't see their posts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/25/2021 at 7:55 PM, jmartin1145 said:

That is why I very rarily come here anymore. It hit me one day and looked at the man hours I have spent on this board for the umpteenth year.  I could have made a fortune doing something else. It is what it is. We all took a chance.

This is really great advice for anyone who will take it at face value......

Life is always moving forward.....jump back in if you're detached...

For any who have a few bucks invest it in some education.....I'm not a shill for Montana, but you might invest in VIP for a month.....

Quite the library on investing and entrepreneurial ideas.....let alone the crypto section.....

Or just go to youtube.....it's free.....

The World is changing rapidly......don't get stuck in the mud.....just watching.....

Good luck.......CL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/29/2021 at 10:44 AM, coorslite21 said:

This is really great advice for anyone who will take it at face value......

Life is always moving forward.....jump back in if you're detached...

For any who have a few bucks invest it in some education.....I'm not a shill for Montana, but you might invest in VIP!" rel="">VIP for a month.....

Quite the library on investing and entrepreneurial ideas.....let alone the crypto section.....

Or just go to youtube.....it's free.....

The World is changing rapidly......don't get stuck in the mud.....just watching.....

Good luck.......CL

Hey coorslite. Its been a long time since I bought into WTRNF also. LOL. Waiting on that one also. 1540 shares.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:56 AM, PrehistoricMan said:

Shedagal originally called the negative ones debbie downers in the post above my last one. Why didnt you call her or him the Dbag comment?  Or do you just reserve those kind of comments for new people here?  

I was under the understanding that those that are negative and saying it will not happen are put into the lopster tank.  

Come on (gender neutral). Sorry I spanked your ass, but you would like me in real person. I would buy a beer and we would really be new friends. I wont bring my turtle. It is bad-ass. If you dont believe me, ask the clown. 

2 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Come on (gender neutral). Sorry I spanked your ass, but you would like me in real person. I would buy a beer and we would really be new friends. I wont bring my turtle. It is bad-ass. If you dont believe me, ask the clown. 

Oh, By the way. My name is not Jim.

2 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Um, what?  Answer the question.  Shedagal originally used the phrase debbie downer.  Why didnt you call them out on it?  Second time I am asking now.  No, I dont want to be with anyone that uses filthy language like you do.

11 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Um, what?  Answer the question.  Shedagal originally used the phrase debbie downer.  Why didnt you call them out on it?  Second time I am asking now.  No, I dont want to be with anyone that uses filthy language like you do.

Peace brother. If you look in the past we used to cut up with each other and no offense taken. You do you. Yes I have been on this board a long time but I am sure the mods here did not take that to benefit me. 

On 7/22/2020 at 12:51 PM, DinarThug said:

On Second Thought, Bring The Damn Snapping Turtle - It Can Eat The Snakes ! :o 

What Could Possibly Go Wrong ...

:D  :D  :D 

2 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

I wont bring my turtle. It is bad-ass. If you dont believe me, ask the clown. 

That Stupid Frickin’ Snapping Turtle Has It’s Own Chuck Norris Facebook Account ! :o 

image.png.01486fc4777b41c67da88d7548583830.png

And A Long Running - Completely Viral ‘Drain The Swamp’ Webpage ...

:D  :D  :D  

• Haha 2