Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Halbousi arrives in Kuwait

yota691

•  Time: 01/24/2021 22:21:33
  •  
  •  Read: 2,691 times
Al-Halbousi arrives in Kuwait

photo 2021 01 24 22 21 56

photo 2021 01 24 22 21 51

photo 2021 01 24 22 21 54

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi arrived in Kuwait today, Sunday, accompanied by First Representative Hassan Al-Kaabi and a number of deputies on a one-day official visit, where he was received by his Kuwaiti counterpart Marzouq Al-Ghanim.

Al-Halbousi's office said in a statement, which Al-Furat News Agency received a copy of today that “Al-Halbousi Ami will meet with the State of Kuwait Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Crown Prince Mishaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Prime Minister Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Sabah and Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Marzouq Al-Ghanim to discuss bilateral relations and cooperation between the two countries. The two brothers. "

Raghad Daham

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Iraq and Kuwait are discussing the file of remaining debt payments and the possibility of postponing their payment

Jan 25, 2021

Iraq and Kuwait are discussing the file of remaining debt payments and the possibility of postponing their payment

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, on Monday, and Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah discussed the file of the remaining payments of debts and the possibility of postponing their payment.

Al-Halbousi's office said in a statement that the latter "met, today, Monday, the accompanying delegation with the Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, and the meeting discussed enhancing the prospects for cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait in accordance with mutual interests in all fields, and the importance of activating the joint Iraqi-Kuwaiti ministerial committee and strengthening Its work, as well as the formation of a joint parliamentary committee to activate cooperation and follow-up and accelerate government procedures in the field of investment, trade and free zones.

The meeting also discussed "the file of the remaining payments of debts owed by the Iraqi government to Kuwait, and the possibility of postponing their payment due to the financial crisis and the economic situation that Iraq is going through."

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Ha! Like that’s any different now! These guys have been in a perpetual financial crisis since the invasion of Kuwait 😆

Awfully pathetic excuse isn’t it. All the negative adjectives have been applied to these greedy feckless screw heads .... and they’re all true .... didn’t I just get away with taking another shot at these morons or what !!!!😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Ha! Like that’s any different now! These guys have been in a perpetual financial crisis since the invasion of Kuwait 😆

Whaddaya bet the Kuwaitis roll their eyes, break out in a sweat, hide their goats and their tummies get all squirty when they know it’s time to deal with an Iraqi delegation. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I agree with you Engine1. I am trying to stop visiting this site and just face the truth. This investment is becoming worst by the day. Iraq is becoming a total failure and the invasion was a failure as well. I am trying to figure out who benefited from this investment since it started and it damn sure wasn't the US tax payer or the Iraqi citizen....Geessh!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

50 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I agree with you Engine1. I am trying to stop visiting this site and just face the truth. This investment is becoming worst by the day. Iraq is becoming a total failure and the invasion was a failure as well. I am trying to figure out who benefited from this investment since it started and it damn sure wasn't the US tax payer or the Iraqi citizen....Geessh!!!!

Please do.  Take all of the chicken littles with you.  Tired of hearing of your negativity.  You belly aching.  So toxic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

That is why I very rarily come here anymore. It hit me one day and looked at the man hours I have spent on this board for the umpteenth year.  I could have made a fortune doing something else. It is what it is. We all took a chance.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Please do.  Take all of the chicken littles with you.  Tired of hearing of your negativity.  You belly aching.  So toxic.

I remember over ten years ago when I was on vacation in Montana spending most of my time on this site instead of having more fun than I could have. I knew it was going down. Dont waste those years. It will happen, Maybe. But dont invest your life like I did looking for years of frustation. 

• Like 1

Al-Halbousi and the Emir of the State of Kuwait discuss the activation of bilateral committees

Baghdad: Morning

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi discussed, during an official visit, with the Emir of the State of Kuwait, Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the progress of bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries and the emphasis on activating the outcomes of the donors conference.

According to a statement by the Parliament's Media Department, Al-Halbousi arrived in Kuwait accompanied by his first deputy, Hassan Al-Kaabi, and a number of deputies, for a two-day official visit, and he was received by his Kuwaiti counterpart, Marzouq Al-Ghanem. 
The statement added, "The Speaker of Parliament discussed with the Emir of the State of Kuwait, ways of cooperation between the two brotherly countries, strengthening bilateral relations, strengthening joint economic relations, activating joint governmental and parliamentary committees between the two countries, and stressing the need to activate reconstruction projects and the outcomes of the international donors conference."
Al-Halbousi stressed, according to the statement, "Iraq is keen on strengthening relations between the two neighboring countries in all fields, appreciating Kuwait's positions in support of Iraq."
For his part, the Emir of the State of Kuwait extended his condolences to the victims of the two bombings that targeted the Aviation Square in Baghdad, expressing the State of Kuwait's condemnation and condemnation of these two criminal acts that targeted the lives of innocent people and destabilized security and stability, again supporting his country and standing with Iraq to face the challenges it is going through, and achieve development and stability .
Al-Halbousi had met, in addition to the Emir of Kuwait, according to the Kuwait News Agency "KUNA", Crown Prince Mishaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Sabah, Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Marzouq Al-Ghanim, and Kuwaiti Minister of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Nasser Al-Muhammad Al-Sabah, separately. During the meetings, he reviewed the cooperation relations between the two brotherly countries and ways to enhance and develop them in all fields, especially those related to the parliamentary side.
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Spend what seems to be a eternity on here and come back to me. I used to have the same attitude.

And yet, you still come here.  You can believe you wasted your life etc. looking at this and that is fine.  But it is another thing to be taking time to rant and rave on this board, dragging others down.  This board isnt a vomit bowl for one to spew their negativity imo.  Ever been around a negative person?  They are emotional vampires.  Eventually you get sick of seeing them and surely enough, remove that person from your life.  It takes more energy to be negative than to be positive.  Imagine going to a church and everyday complaining to people that Jesus is taking his sweet time in returning, that this will never happen.  That you are wasting your time in the church.  How do you think the members will start to treat you?

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

56 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Somebody's else's opinion hurt your feelings?  If so dont read the negative post. Just because you have rose colored glasses on doesn't mean that everyone has those glasses on.  I see what is written and comment on it. I dont read between the lines to make me feel better, and I am sure others do the same thing. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Al-Halbousi and his Kuwaiti counterpart discuss the formation of a joint parliamentary committee ... and its duties revealed

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, today, Monday, and his accompanying delegation met the Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly, Marzouq Ali Al-Ghanim. They discussed the formation of a joint parliamentary committee.

According to a statement by his media office, Al-Halbousi congratulated “Marzouq Al-Ghanem on the occasion of his re-election as Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly and the members of the Council, wishing him success and success in serving the brotherly Kuwaiti people. Discussions were held during which cooperation relations between Iraq and Kuwait and means of strengthening and developing them in all fields, especially those related to the parliamentary side, were discussed. As it was emphasized that the coordination of positions will continue in all international forums.

He added, "The formation of a joint parliamentary committee between the two countries was discussed to follow up and accelerate government procedures in the fields of investment, trade and free zones, and to overcome the obstacles facing those procedures. Also, during the discussions, many files and issues of common interest were discussed, as well as exchanging views on what they are witnessing." The regional and international arenas have recently developed developments and developments.

The Kuwaiti National Assembly offered its condolences to the Iraqi people for the victims of the two bombings that targeted Tayaran Square in Baghdad, condemning the terrorist acts that target civilians in Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

And yet, you still come here.  You can believe you wasted your life etc. looking at this and that is fine.  But it is another thing to be taking time to rant and rave on this board, dragging others down.  This board isnt a vomit bowl for one to spew their negativity imo.  Ever been around a negative person?  They are emotional vampires.  Eventually you get sick of seeing them and surely enough, remove that person from your life.  It takes more energy to be negative than to be positive.  Imagine going to a church and everyday complaining to people that Jesus is taking his sweet time in returning, that this will never happen.  That you are wasting your time in the church.  How do you think the members will start to treat you?

Many of us have been coming to this site for 10 years.  We have had our ups and downs.  I can relate to the frustration and realization of spending too much time obsessing over an RV.  I have also been quick to point out "Debbie Downers."  You joined this site recently (not sure how long you've been a lurker).  I recommend that you let them vent.  Those of us who've seen it ad nausem just read it and move on.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

29 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Many of us have been coming to this site for 10 years.  We have had our ups and downs.  I can relate to the frustration and realization of spending too much time obsessing over an RV.  I have also been quick to point out "Debbie Downers."  You joined this site recently (not sure how long you've been a lurker).  I recommend that you let them vent.  Those of us who've seen it ad nausem just read it and move on.

Ok no problem.  I guess whenever someone is negative I will go on by but be thinking of this.  My apologies.  

Debbie Downer: The Academy Awards - SNL - YouTube

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Downvote 2

An Iraqi parliamentary delegation visits Kuwait to discuss strengthening relations and deferring debts

An Iraqi parliamentary delegation visits Kuwait to discuss strengthening relations and deferring debts
During the meeting of the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, with the Emir of Kuwait, Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah

Mubasher: The Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, and his accompanying delegation met, on Monday, a number of officials in the State of Kuwait, headed by the Emir of the country Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti Crown Prince, along with the Prime Minister, the Speaker of the National Assembly, and the Minister External.

The meeting discussed, according to a statement of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, cooperation between the two brotherly countries, strengthening bilateral relations, strengthening joint economic relations, activating joint governmental and parliamentary committees between the two countries, and stressing the need to activate reconstruction projects and the outcomes of the international donors conference.

Al-Halbousi stressed, during the meeting, Iraq's keenness to strengthen relations between the two neighboring countries in all fields, appreciating Kuwait's positions in support of Iraq.

For his part, the Emir of Kuwait offered his condolences to the victims of the two bombings that targeted the Aviation Square in Baghdad, expressing the State of Kuwait's condemnation and condemnation of these two actions that targeted the lives of innocent people and destabilizing security and stability, again supporting his country and standing with Iraq to face the challenges it is going through, and achieve development and stability.

On Sunday, the Speaker of the House of Representatives arrived in the State of Kuwait accompanied by First Representative Hassan Al-Kaabi, and a number of deputies on an official visit, and he was received by his Kuwaiti counterpart, Marzouq Al-Ghanim .

Picture

Speaker of Parliament meets Kuwaiti Crown Prince

During the visit, the Speaker of Parliament and his accompanying delegation met the Kuwaiti Crown Prince, Sheikh Meshaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.

The meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, enhancing means of cooperation in all fields to serve the interests of the two peoples, and the importance of activating trade and revitalizing the private sector between the two countries, calling for more coordination and cooperation to support Iraq in the field of reconstruction and investment.

The meeting discussed the situation the region is going through, and emphasized the need to coordinate positions to face these challenges.

For his part, the Crown Prince expressed Kuwait's position that Iraq is a safe country for its people to enjoy stability and prosperity. He also offered his condolences to the Iraqi people for the victims of the last two bombings in Baghdad, calling on the international community to stand with Iraq in fighting terrorism and extremist ideology. PictureThe Speaker of Parliament meets the Kuwaiti Prime Minister

During his visit to Kuwait, the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament also met with the Kuwaiti Prime Minister, Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.

The meeting discussed, according to a statement by the House of Representatives, enhancing the prospects for cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait in accordance with mutual interests in all fields, the importance of activating the joint Iraqi-Kuwaiti ministerial committee and strengthening its work, as well as forming a joint parliamentary committee to activate cooperation and follow-up and accelerate government procedures in the field of investment, trade and free zones. .

The file of the remaining payments of debts owed by the Iraqi government to Kuwait was discussed, and the possibility of postponing their payment. Because of the financial crisis and the economic situation that Iraq is going through.

The meeting stressed the necessity of opening the borders between the two countries to trade movement after it stopped due to the pandemic, while tightening commitment to preventive measures, appreciating Kuwait's positions in support of Iraq during crises, the latest of which was the Corona pandemic crisis, which was represented by sending liquid oxygen trucks to the health institution.

Picture

Speaker of Parliament meets with Kuwaiti Minister of Foreign Affairs

He also met the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Kuwaiti Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sheikh Ahmed Nasser Al-Sabah.

The meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, and an emphasis on redoubling joint efforts by increasing political, economic and security cooperation in a way that serves the interest of the two peoples.

The meeting also discussed regional and international developments that have taken place in the region, as well as coordinating positions between the two brotherly countries in international forums on important issues.

The Kuwaiti Foreign Minister condemned the cowardly terrorist attacks that affected the innocent in the capital, Baghdad, stressing his country's support for Iraq in facing terrorist challenges.

Picture

The Speaker of Parliament meets the Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly

Finally  the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and his accompanying delegation met the Speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly, Marzouq Ali Al-Ghanim.

Talks took place during which cooperation relations between Iraq and Kuwait were presented and ways to enhance and develop them in all fields, especially those related to the parliamentary side, as it was emphasized that the coordination of positions in all international forums should continue.

The formation of a joint parliamentary committee between the two countries was discussed to follow up and accelerate government measures in the fields of investment, trade and free zones, and to overcome the obstacles facing those procedures.

During the talks, many files and issues of common interest were discussed, in addition to exchanging views on the recent developments and developments in the regional and international arenas.Picture

• Upvote 2

Khalati: The friendliness of Iraq and Kuwait has returned Basra to its normal state and needs a lot

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The deputy of the Al-Hikma parliamentary bloc, which is part of the Iraqi coalition, Hassan Khalati, affirmed that the friendliness of Iraq and Kuwait has returned Basra province to its normal state.

Khalati said {to the Euphrates News} that "the match was a strong message to restore the normal life of the Iraq Gate and the Iraqi economic, sports and tourism basket," indicating that "the main link in the relationship between Iraq and Kuwait is in Basra." 
He pointed out, "Iraq's entitlement to conduct sports activities on its own soil, and the establishment of the friendly match on the land of Basra means the return of activity to its normal state in the province."
"The development of the sports city and the large sports edifice in Basra has a great role in restoring life to the governorate, and it was built with great efforts, and today it is a great symbol for it," he added.
He also stressed that "Basra covers 80% of the Iraqi budget, and today we are about to discuss the chapters of the budget, and it needs a lot to develop its sports, tourism and economic facilities, which is a natural benefit for the province."
The deputy from Basra governorate added, "We discussed with the Parliamentary Finance Committee what the province needs, which represents 10% of the population in Iraq, and the confirmation of petrodollars dues."
Wafa Al-Fatlawi 

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Yep. Another doushebag. Just a different year. Wow, how things have changed.

See what I mean guys.  The longtime posters here get to do whatever they want to.  They can insult the new members carte blanche.  They get to bring negativity too and nothing is done by mods.  So I will also report your comment which nothing will be done about of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2