Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:05 PM CST - 1/23/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Footforward *** ...I don't think Trump has to be in office. I think it would be better if he was in office. I believe Trump and Kushner have fixed things so that the RV can happen... :confused2:

*** Jeff *** ...they actually launched the reforms on December 20th when they devalued the currency...that was a preparation step for the rate change.  That's them confirming to you they're preparing to change the rate...it was a tool being used to reduce the 3 zero note count in country...We are in a great spot.  We're in the best position ever...I've been telling you that January through March was the season for the rate change.  Iraq confirmed that when they implemented the reforms...

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Find that hard to believe guys.  Trump had fours years and didn't care enough about it.  It has nothing to do with who is the US president.   It's the whole world and bankers.  Plus, covid put the brakes on it as well.  

I agree with you Johnny ... Footforward is just making noise IMO...!

You know what they say about opinions...LOL..! :confused2:RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Footforward *** ...I don't think Trump has to be in office. I think it would be better if he was in office. I believe Trump and Kushner have fixed things so that the RV can happen... :confused2:

*** Jeff *** ...they actually launched the reforms on December 20th when they devalued the currency...that was a preparation step for the rate change.  That's them confirming to you they're preparing to change the rate...it was a tool being used to reduce the 3 zero note count in country...We are in a great spot.  We're in the best position ever...I've been telling you that January through March was the season for the rate change.  Iraq confirmed that when they implemented the reforms...

:salute:

Possibly agree 

• Thanks 1

U.S. has played a big role in supporting a stable Iraq and infrastructure and that is about the extent of our involvement in it.  When it comes to their currency, it is up to their central bank and government to implement reforms that will lead to an RV/RI. Even then, the IMF and other world financial organizations play a role in what Iraq can and cannot do—and we’ve heard a lot of good chatter recently about that. I think we are very close to a big change. 

• Upvote 9

Yep Kim clements predicted trump..he also said tiger would be two presidents well you could say that trump could be the 19th and or 45, or it could be because Biden swore in 30 mins before creating a illegimate second president that won an election on fraud with interference and backing buy China! Watch as the military assume command and reclaims his presidency!!!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Jeff *** I've been telling you that January through March was the season for the rate change.  

I like when you predict the month between january - march. But, what day? Between 1 - 30/31 ( just pick any number you like ). And What year? 20.......( just fill in the blank as you like ).

• Haha 2