Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene Keeps Promise, Files Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden​​​​​​​

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You saw my explanation, Joe Biden is not the legitimate President.  Though, through the law he currently has authority over me, I will submit to that authority when required to do so.

You've been misled, though the Bible has many translations, all of those translations are based on the same ancient texts.  It has been consistent with the early writings.  Hit me up if you want more information and I'll provide you a link.

Yes please, send me the link.  Thank you

GO RV, then BV

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Text....I prefer to reread what I don't understand

GO RV, then BV

The below links should give you enough information.  The first one is sort of a summary, the second link has a video plus a lot of tables and links.  I haven't seen the video, but the information around the video appears to be more than enough to help you come to a conclusion one way or the other.  If not, and I'll be happy to find more for you.

https://www.focusonthefamily.com/faith/is-the-bible-reliable/

https://evidencetobelieve.net/reliability-of-the-bible/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Mark, you proved my point. Why are you hiding behind the word of GOD?   I can understand your fear. It comes from a misintrpretat6ion of the scriptures.....but that is not a forum topic, so lets return to the subject of Dinar. 

He's not hiding behind the Word of God, he's wielding it like a sword as you duck and run for cover under a pathetic and worn out argument. You show your own fear in the face of TRUTH. Something you'd do well to consider as the Day of the Lord draws near. 

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems like a harsh way to spread His word.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

I don't know, not much harsher than a proclaimed "Christian" believing that women have the God given RIGHT to chop their babies into little pieces and have what's left sucked out of their wombs. 

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then how can he be impeached?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV  

I guess the same way your liberal friends in Congress want to impeach someone that is NOT the President. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Some interpreters have claimed that Romans 13 implies that Christians are to obey all public officials under all circumstances. Many interpreters and biblical scholars dispute this view, however. Thomas Aquinas interprets Paul's derivation of authority from God as conditional on the circumstances in which authority is obtained and the manner in which it is used. Keys being obtained and usage.

The order of authority derives from God, and for this reason, the duty of obedience is, for the Christian, a consequence of this derivation of authority from God, and ceases when that ceases. Authority may fail to derive from God for two reasons: either because of the way in which authority has been obtained, or in consequence of the use which is made of it. Think Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC et al. 

According to biblical scholars John Barton and John Muddiman - "Few if any passages in the Pauline corpus have been more subject to abuse than w. 1–7. Paul does not indicate that one is required to obey public officials under all circumstances, nor does he say that every exercise of civil authority is sanctioned by God. No particular government is authorized; no universal autarchy is legitimated. Instead, Paul reiterates the common Jewish view that human governance operates under God's superintendency"  (Jn 19:11; Dan 2:21; Prov 8:15—16; Isa 45:1—3; Wis 6:3), that it is part of the divine order and so is meant for human good (i Pet 2:13–14; Ep. Arist. 291–2).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I think Impeachment Constitutionally is one of the very weak areas of our Constitution....

Cause and purpose....... 

Anyone in Congress can file......for most any reason.....Pelosi has now done it twice in 2 years....

with no substance to the first attempt....and now the 2nd one...a snap job....no witnesses.....no defense opportunity......just like any banana republic would do....

Shazam......now a third one against Biden.....that's 3 in 2 years......

Thanks Pelosi for mucking up the system even further....your legacy in history sadly, is diminishing every day....JMO.    CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

Does that mean Congress can Impeach ordinary Citizens or Taxpayer's? Asking for a Friend...

The Senate has ZERO AUTHORITY to place ANY CIVILIAN on trial. Not that having the authority to do so means anything anymore. 

I fear it's time for the American people to take matters into their own hands. We MUST RETURN LAW AND ORDER. 

• Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The Senate has ZERO AUTHORITY to place ANY CIVILIAN on trial. Not that having the authority to do so means anything anymore. 

I fear it's time for the American people to take matters into their own hands. We MUST RETURN LAW AND ORDER. 

That’s why they’re keeping so many troops in DC for protection 

• Pow! 1