Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene Keeps Promise, Files Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden​​​​​​​

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

Stop Mark. You are kracking me up!!!   Did you just release the Kracken??????? 

I think you may have slept right through the great awakening. I doubt that I'm the one confused. How's that civil war going for you?  And the Martial Law? That was a pretty fear based dialogue and who started that???

Regardless of who you think won the election, God is in control and He sees everything.  Almost 1 million conservatives, a majority who are Christians, with a history of leaving a place cleaner when they left it, somehow became enraged enough to break the law?  I don't think so.  The darkness of the left was in with that group.  So no, the right has nothing to fear.  

However, the left has no god and no hope.  That is their fear.  

Hebrews 10:31  It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

No rabbit holes for me. Tunnels don't set well with my claustrophobia. Not a Q follower or any of the producers of the videos out there. I see the results of others action and react accordingly. When a person or Corp says one thing and does another my reality calls that a lie or deception. Biden said " I don't stop fracking". First day in office signs papers stopping fracking. There is your reality. Taking away thousands of job at the stroke of a pen.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

29 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Almost 1 million conservatives, a majority who are Christians, with a history of leaving a place cleaner when they left it, somehow became enraged enough to break the law?

Are you actually saying that you believe that???? History and christens are not a great place to find validation for the scriptures that you like to beat others with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

Are you actually saying that you believe that???? History and christens are not a great place to find validation for the scriptures that you like to beat others with. 

I don't make a habit of saying things I don't mean. Do you?

And I am not the one beating you with scripture, it is the Holy Spirit.  If you have a problem with God's Word you should take it up with Him, for it is the Word of God that convicts the soul.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, even penetrating as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Isaiah 55:11 So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the purpose for which I sent it.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, even penetrating as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Isaiah 55:11 So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the purpose for which I sent it.

Thanks Mark, you proved my point. Why are you hiding behind the word of GOD?   I can understand your fear. It comes from a misintrpretat6ion of the scriptures.....but that is not a forum topic, so lets return to the subject of Dinar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

No rabbit holes for me. Tunnels don't set well with my claustrophobia. Not a Q follower or any of the producers of the videos out there. I see the results of others action and react accordingly. When a person or Corp says one thing and does another my reality calls that a lie or deception. Biden said " I don't stop fracking". First day in office signs papers stopping fracking. There is your reality. Taking away thousands of job at the stroke of a pen.  

So kind of like Mexico is going to pay for the wall or covid will just disappear .......kind of like that?🤔

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Mark, you proved my point. Why are you hiding behind the word of GOD?   I can understand your fear. It comes from a misintrpretat6ion of the scriptures.....but that is not a forum topic, so lets return to the subject of Dinar. 

Your understanding is sorely misplaced.  :lol: I am not afraid of anything, except maybe being eaten alive by an animal or cannibal (Slim Chance)

Please elaborate on my lack of correctly discerning the Word of God? Hiding behind it? And why are you trying to discourage my use of God's Word, perhaps because you don't like what you are hearing? 

Yeah, you proved my point.  Godless and without hope.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems like a harsh way to spread His word.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Just goes to show that God loves all of us regardless of how we act.  He needs hope, it is there for all of us, if we accept His Word.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Just goes to show that God loves all of us regardless of how we act.  He needs hope, it is there for all of us, if we accept His Word.

Is this still relevant...as it was under previous administrations?

Romans 13:1-14 ESV

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. 

GO RV, then BV

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then how can he be impeached?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV  

I think of him as illegitimate POTSA

I left the U out on purpose as I feel the Democratic Leaders destroyed UNITED

four years ago , now to me it’s just the 

States of America 

• Pow! 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Hey, I'm simply asking you how you feel about it.....got nothing to do with me.  Why not just answer the question?

GO RV, then BV

:lol: Yes it is still relevant, the question is, is Joe Biden the legitimate authority considering all the evidence of fraud (see Hunter's laptop) and the election fraud that happened.  (see ongoing cases in AZ and the other states)

Also it has alot to do with you, especially since you feel now is the appropriate time to bring it up after all you have said about President Trump.

• Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

:lol: Yes it is still relevant, the question is, is Joe Biden the legitimate authority considering all the evidence of fraud (see Hunter's laptop) and the election fraud that happened.  (see ongoing cases in AZ and the other states)

Also it has alot to do with you, especially since you feel now is the appropriate time to bring it up after all you have said about President Trump.

No no.....I brought it up because of you.  For all the people on this forum, you provide scripture more than anyone and so I figured you must feel some sort of inner conflict when obeying leadership scriptures are brought forward and I simply wanted to see how you felt about it.  

As for me, I've made it plain and clear a number of times, that although the Bible is indeed the word of God, it also has many different variations and has been written, rewritten, and edited numerous times over the centuries by MEN....Before I encountered so many folks who all had differing thoughts on the word and what it means to them, some expressing such with fire and brimstone in their tone, my walk with the Lord was much easier....I'm not saying you, so don't take it as such, but some use the word to divide, not for love, or sharing with kindness in their heart.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No no.....I brought it up because of you.  For all the people on this forum, you provide scripture more than anyone and so I figured you must feel some sort of inner conflict when obeying leadership scriptures are brought forward and I simply wanted to see how you felt about it. 

You saw my explanation, Joe Biden is not the legitimate President.  Though, through the law he currently has authority over me, I will submit to that authority when required to do so.

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

As for me, I've made it plain and clear a number of times, that although the Bible is indeed the word of God, it also has many different variations and has been written, rewritten, and edited numerous times over the centuries by MEN

You've been misled, though the Bible has many translations, all of those translations are based on the same ancient texts.  It has been consistent with the early writings.  Hit me up if you want more information and I'll provide you a link.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1