Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:00 PM CST - 1/21/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** MilitiaMan *** The HCL is ready to be voted on next week. 0 cash sales in the Auctions. 2021 Budget to be voted on next week as well.  The timing of these things is by no coincidence. It is to be show time.. imo. I highly doubt they came this far to go into a private or market economy at less than a program rate of 1460.. SDR is still $1.44 real close.. imo ~ Things looks very good.

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "IRAQ: CLOSING DOWN THE GREEN ZONE AFTER TWO SUICIDE BOMBINGS"    “security breaches"...This is the deep state and they will use Iran as their scape goat. Do you see they are creating FEAR again just when things were settling down and moving ahead once again. They will continue with these events until they get what they want or they are found out and shut down. This is how the deep state works..

:salute:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

13 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** MilitiaMan *** 0 cash sales in the Auctions. 

Cash sales=0? Omg. I can't blink my eyes. Are you really sure? Are you still dreaming? You aren't joking around are you. Is it for real? Is this just a hoax? Where did you see " 0 cash sales "? When ( date ) did you see " 0 cash sales "?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

rvmydinar ... Rumors.  This is the Rumor section .

NEW YORK KEVIN - THE 0 CASH SALES IS ACCURATE AND HAS NOTHING TO BEING POSTED IN RUMORS - JUST CHECK THE CBI Daily Currency Auctions posted daily in the Iraq & Dinar Related News forum. All five auctions this week had 0 CASH SALES. :salute:RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Yeah Ron , I know . I was simply calling attention to the section this is in. I am a Vet of this thing. So many things happen in Iraq and should mean one thing and then just mean nothing is what I was getting at. Kinda a show me the money thing for me. 

I'm with you Kevin, it's been since 2009 for me ... New York Ron

(I left in 1964 when I went into the Air Force after college)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I'm with you Kevin, it's been since 2009 for me ... New York Ron

(I left in 1964 when I went into the Air Force after college)

New York Ron I like that .  Bless you for your service. I have been in California for 30 yrs now . I am looking to move to a more friendly conservative state , and retire in place. Newsom is to gruesome .

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 2:42 PM, MEP01 said:

Ron,

Listen to this... It's fun... And informative.

Message_From_Montana.mp3 4.01 MB · 111 downloads

I tried to copy that to post it on DV, with no success. Thanks for doing that. It kinda deserves its own thread. Ta da da da ... "waiting for a message from Montana. " 😉😄😅

On 1/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, new york kevin said:

New York Ron I like that .  Bless you for your service. I have been in California for 30 yrs now . I am looking to move to a more friendly conservative state , and retire in place. Newsom is to gruesome .

You’re more than welcome to come to North Carolina! We could use more conservatives here 😁 We left California in the ‘90s looking for a better place to raise our kids. Best decision we ever made!

• Like 1