Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Positive or Negative, Part 2/Biden

Part 2 will be about 46 and how he's doing?

There are several who post here that seem to either dislike the GOP, or Trump, or both......

This thread is "Biden Admin" only....

I would ask.....Positive or negative.....?

For anyone, pro or con......

Opinions are alright........but information with some support system" rel="">support...is better....

I'll start......

EO on stopping the pipeline.......dumb......a slap in the face to our closest strong ally.....this will hurt Canada......loss of American jobs......loss of Energy Independence.....

meaning higher gas prices at the pump......

Anyone......what's the point to this one?

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

I'll be looking for the positive treatment of ALL Americans on a personal level.....policies will never satisfy everybody, this is why we have elections....I'm on the fence again with the Keystone issue, certainly hate seeing jobs eliminated, but look forward to opportunities for job creation beyond fossil fuels....bash away.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'll be looking for the positive treatment of ALL Americans on a personal level.....policies will never satisfy everybody, this is why we have elections....I'm on the fence again with the Keystone issue, certainly hate seeing jobs eliminated, but look forward to opportunities for job creation beyond fossil fuels....bash away.

GO RV, then BV

I forget the number , how many jobs did Solyndra create ?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

57 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I believe that was a failed venture by the Obama administration....don't know the numbers, but I'm sure somebody will be along shortly to enlighten us.  :D

GO RV, then BV

In the case of Solyndra, according to news reports, the company had drawn down all but about $8 million of its total loan allotment at the time that it announced it would file for bankruptcy. It’s not clear that taxpayers will get any of that money back. And while the Solyndra project was responsible for creating 3,000 construction jobs, according to the company, nearly 1,100 people lost their jobs when it announced it was shutting down operations at its solar plant.

The construction jobs were to build a plant that only employed 1100 people. The cost to American taxpayers was $535 million with $0 in return as the company burned through all but $8 million by the time it filed bankruptcy.

The word failure indicates an effort at attempting and failing. This whole project was just a scam to take taxpayers money for personal gain.

It was later revealed that the company’s shareholders and executives had made substantial donations to Obama’s campaign, that the company had spent a large sum of money on lobbying, and that Solyndra executives had had many meetings with White House officials.

It was also revealed that the Obama administration had already been aware of Solyndra’s financial troubles. For example, according to the company’s security filings in 2009, the company had been selling its product for less than the cost of production.

In 2010, Obama visited the Solyndra factory and cited it as a role model for his “stimulus” program, saying “It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 7

These early EO's by all these clowns are pretty worthless.....

Meaningful, and lasting, legislation can only be achieved thru the house and senate.....

Years ago some one wrote a book about the "First 100 Days" so the race starts to impress the world with the power they wield.....on day 1.....

What we can glean from these early EO's is a general agenda....and one of these for Joe is the Transgender issue....

On his first day it was very important to mandate that High School age boys, who might think they were girls have full access to the girls, bathrooms and locker rooms.....why is this so important?

I read that the Transgender population is .03% of the US population......why is this issue so important that it requires attention on the 1st day?      CL

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-preventing-and-combating-discrimination-on-basis-of-gender-identity-or-sexual-orientation/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

These early EO's by all these clowns are pretty worthless.....

Meaningful, and lasting, legislation can only be achieved thru the house and senate.....

Years ago some one wrote a book about the "First 100 Days" so the race starts to impress the world with the power they wield.....on day 1.....

What we can glean from these early EO's is a general agenda....and one of these for Joe is the Transgender issue....

On his first day it was very important to mandate that High School age boys, who might think they were girls have full access to the girls, bathrooms and locker rooms.....why is this so important?

I read that the Transgender population is .03% of the US population......why is this issue so important that it requires attention on the 1st day?      CL

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-preventing-and-combating-discrimination-on-basis-of-gender-identity-or-sexual-orientation/

Would the issue be viewed any differently by those who disagree with it if it were 2 years from now?....Is it the transgender e.o. or the timing of said e.o. that's the problem?   :shrug:

Side Note:  The Senate can't even agree on who's in charge, let alone any sort of legislation.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

21 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

It was to appease the New Green Deal crowd. AOC and her bunch are wetting their panties over the excitement.

And 52,000 Americans just lost their job, how is that "for the working class people" and of course remember "we are going to raise taxes" and all his supporters say "YAY".  Did you see the Oval office, all the beautiful Military flags that President Trump had behind him are gone, shows where his support is.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, fancy said:

And 52,000 Americans just lost their job, how is that "for the working class people" and of course remember "we are going to raise taxes" and all his supports "YAY".  Did you see the Oval office, all the beautiful Military flags that President Trump had behind him are gone, shows where his support system" rel="">support is.....

Probably put the other American Flags you speak of out on display on the National Mall with the hundreds of thousands of others.  :flagsmiley:

GO RV, then BV

3 minutes ago, fancy said:

Dude, want an answer. Eh I'm bored.  I already know he's weak and has zero loyal to the USA. GO RV then BYE to this thread

Well then....you doubt the rest of the flags were placed on the National Mall because you've never been in the situation of being part of a crowd and told to face the flag of our nation to recite our National Anthem....only to find multiple American Flags and the confusion that follows because the crowd can't agree in a flash which one they should all face so as to show a strong uniform united front.  ;)  One American flag per room is plenty. 

GO RV, then BV 

49 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Would the issue be viewed any differently by those who disagree with it if it were 2 years from now?....Is it the transgender e.o. or the timing of said e.o. that's the problem?   :shrug:

Side Note:  The Senate can't even agree on who's in charge, let alone any sort of legislation.

GO RV, then BV

Today....2 years...or 4 years from now....same response.

Biologically we are all a male or a female.....just a fact....

What's next......will it be ok if I think I'm a dog.....free to walk down the road and piss on every fire hydrant...or take a dump at the base of a mail box?

Perhaps in this new scheme of thinking my partner who thinks they're a zebra can carry a plastic bag to clean up after me.....

Ths EO was created day 1.....making it a top priority in the process......and to me it is very telling as to the motivations,  and directions,  this administration has, and will take....

Not at the top of my "to do" list......what about you?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

55 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Transparent, truthful, non combative and daily press conference’s.........a breath of fresh air!

To my knowledge, there haven't been any hard questions.....or any real journalism....yet...

As to the combative disrespectful press conferences of the past....that was on the left...

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

EO on stopping the pipeline.......dumb......a slap in the face to our closest strong ally.....this will hurt Canada......loss of American jobs......loss of Energy Independence.....

meaning higher gas prices at the pump......

Anyone......what's the point to this one?

Soverign rights vs corporate greed. A proven track record of unacounted for polution.. Also a bullcrap marketing presentation. An injustice being corrected. Shoud have been done by Obama during the truly peaceful protests that were violated by Governmnt law enforcement. 

Montana tribal members, fearing water contamination, relieved as Keystone XL pipeline blocked

Montana tribal members, fearing water contamination, relieved as Keystone XL pipeline blocked (msn.com)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1