Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

yota691

My opinion of next steps only...

Corruption exposure globally.

Mass global arrests including Biden (publicly).

Trump regains power from military (FEMA).

Riots and chaos.

Quantum Financial reset (IQD included).

Peace on earth (including Middle-East via Abraham Accord)

Time frame- complete by end of 1st qtr 2021 

• Like 9
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Riots and chaos.

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

😂

Hello, in response to your post.  Do you think the RV will happen as soon as QFS is established & Iraqi pays their debt off?

Trump may be inaugurated at 19th President under the 1776 Constitution on March 4, 2021, so the RV might be right around then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

56 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Riots and chaos.

Hello, in response to your post.  Do you think the RV will happen as soon as QFS is established & Iraqi pays their debt off and increase exports?

Trump may be inaugurated at 19th President under the 1776 Constitution on March 4, 2021, and QFS should be in place by then, so the RV might be right around then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning all, from Joey, their is hope, the reason for hope, it’s clearly being demonstrated, we all seek Peace and Security, and prosperity in this world. Stay focused, stay healthy, stay safe. Think hard about what this article is revealing to us about our investment. They will need a monthly budget because of skyrocketing investment. A yearly budget can't contain what is coming !!! The Iraqi people will finally see the promise to return Iraq to it's historic relevance!!! 

Memory Lane, remember they told us this on May 9, 2020:

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Saturday, that Iraq may have monthly, rather than annual, budgets as before.
Member of the Finance Committee, Shirvan Mirza, said, "The variation in oil prices and the possibility that Iraq will not have an annual budget, as happened in previous years, is very likely."
He added, "Maybe the budget will be monthly, according to oil prices and the movement of global markets, and imports and expenditures will be determined accordingly."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, masq said:

Hello, in response to your post.  Do you think the RV will happen as soon as QFS is established & Iraqi pays their debt off?

Trump may be inaugurated at 19th President under the 1776 Constitution on March 4, 2021, so the RV might be right around then?

For a long time, I was trying to figure out what the hold up was. Seems like the Iraq situation was in the general falafel holding pattern. All talk and no real progress. The Insanians were running all over the Bicraqi Iraqi with no seeming intervention from Coalition Forces.

I was surmising it was something outside of Iraq but what were the Bicraqi Iraqi holden to???!!!

I couldn't figure it out.

I knew The United States Of America was no longer in We The People's hands being a foreign corporation hence the gold trim, etc. around The United States Of America Flag. I learned this in around 7th grade where the influences were all present and seen yet not understood. This article brings it all together from @coorslite21.

For us as Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar holders, The United States Of America Corporation and ALL the underpinnings had to be done away with first so that the Deep State/Cabal/Satanic Organizations were also done away with to include their funding.

The upcoming events will be epic. I expect explosive news to be coming out with more to be known about Iran, China, Italy, etc. that will explain many things. I suspect this is all in plain view just not understood being the order of the day for so long and having lived under it without knowing exactly why or the implications.

The United States Of America has always had banking challenges. Our seventh (7th) The United States Of America President, Andrew Jackson, was one of the few, if not the only one, who wrested The United States Of America from the banking cabal.

So, the entire Banking System of The Republic Of The United States Of America will need to be destroyed with a new one free of all encumbrances will need to be instituted of, by, and for The Republic Of The United States Of America.

Trying but profitable times ahead.

If my thinking is correct here, the transition and clean up will need to occur first before Iraq and other nations can move forward with their monetary policies.

My advice is  NOT let ANYBODY cut in or control ANY part of anyone's finances.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, masq said:

Hello, in response to your post.  Do you think the RV will happen as soon as QFS is established & Iraqi pays their debt off and increase exports?

Trump may be inaugurated at 19th President under the 1776 Constitution on March 4, 2021, and QFS should be in place by then, so the RV might be right around then?

I believe the IQD rv will either be at the same time or just before the QFS launch. It makes sense to me that if Iraq rv's and they dump the USD along with a few other countries, this would flood market with USD helping to cause USD to crash. I believe Trumps inauguration will happen slightly before the r.v. 

This is pure speculation on my part. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

For a long time, I was trying to figure out what the hold up was. Seems like the Iraq situation was in the general falafel holding pattern. All talk and no real progress. The Insanians were running all over the Bicraqi Iraqi with no seeming intervention from Coalition Forces.

I was surmising it was something outside of Iraq but what were the Bicraqi Iraqi holden to???!!!

I couldn't figure it out.

I knew The United States Of America was no longer in We The People's hands being a foreign corporation hence the gold trim, etc. around The United States Of America Flag. I learned this in around 7th grade where the influences were all present and seen yet not understood. This article brings it all together from @coorslite21.

For us as Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar holders, The United States Of America Corporation and ALL the underpinnings had to be done away with first so that the Deep State/Cabal/Satanic Organizations were also done away with to include their funding.

The upcoming events will be epic. I expect explosive news to be coming out with more to be known about Iran, China, Italy, etc. that will explain many things. I suspect this is all in plain view just not understood being the order of the day for so long and having lived under it without knowing exactly why or the implications.

The United States Of America has always had banking challenges. Our seventh (7th) The United States Of America President, Andrew Jackson, was one of the few, if not the only one, who wrested The United States Of America from the banking cabal.

So, the entire Banking System of The Republic Of The United States Of America will need to be destroyed with a new one free of all encumbrances will need to be instituted of, by, and for The Republic Of The United States Of America.

Trying but profitable times ahead.

If my thinking is correct here, the transition and clean up will need to occur first before Iraq and other nations can move forward with their monetary policies.

My advice is  NOT let ANYBODY cut in or control ANY part of anyone's finances.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I couldn't agree more. The fact that your school taught you about the gold fringe in 7th grade is quite impressive. Great teacher!

The evil cabal will not participate in the reset or great times coming up, clean up necessary first!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1