Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

yota691

30 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I would never consider NBC a trusted source. I researched this topic again and have not found any credible sources that agree. I am not saying its not true, i am saying that the sources i trust are saying biden does not have the nuclear codes.

🤦🏻

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/21/2021 at 4:17 AM, yota691 said:

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-1-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..
The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed, on Thursday, that the legal drafting of the oil and gas law has been completed after all disputes regarding it have been addressed and the three components agree, indicating that Parliament will vote on it soon and before the end of its current session.
A member of the committee, Deputy Zaitoun Al-Dulaimi, said in a statement to "the information", that "all the disputes related to the oil and gas law have been handled in accordance with the three components," indicating that "the legal drafting has been completed and the law has been submitted to the presidency for the purpose of submitting it to a vote."
Al-Dulaimi added that "the presentation of the law to the vote will take place soon and there are no new obstacles to postponing it," stressing that "the approval of the law will inevitably be approved during this parliamentary session."
Iraqi politicians stress the importance of working on issuing legal legislation that regulates the relationship between the region and the federal government, especially in approving the oil and gas laws and the distribution of national wealth. Ended / 25 AD

There’s that word again “soon”. 😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪😁🐫

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, lisashafer said:

Can we PLEASE put politics in another section??? Please!!!!

It seems in my readings on this site that longtime members get away with breaking the rules whenever they want.  They can call people demonrats and idiots even though name calling is against the rules, yet suffer no consequences.  Politics are supposed to be in one section as well, yet the longtime members get away with posting it wherever they want to.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

You're exposing your own intelligence. Feel free to add some intellectual content other than the typical facepalm or laughing emoji. I await your addition to the conversation.

That’s the great thing about Dinarvets. I can respond to any post however I want as long as I am abiding by the rules of the site. I don’t HAVE to give you or anyone else an explanation of why or what I have posted. Not all of us have the same views. If I don’t like your view I will make a comment. If you don’t like my view you will comment. I am not going to get into a big long conversation with anyone on this site about what I believe. It’s not worth my time getting into a big back and fourth on who is right and who is wrong. You could write a book on why Trump should be in office. I could write a book on why he shouldn’t be in office. Same books can be written about Biden. We could go back and fourth on it forever and will either one of us change our views? Highly unlikely. Sooooooooo I will post what I want to post when I want to post and enjoy the site like I have for years. Anyone who posts something that they cannot produce verified facts on is going to get a 🤦🏻 from me. Don’t ever take it personal. We all see what the media WANTS us to believe. Don’t ever think you have an underground source that knows more than anyone else. Most of the time these monkeys are just making $&@! Up because... THEY CAN!!! 
Keep posting what you want. You WILL get more 🤦🏻 if I don’t agree. Am I going to explain why I 🤦🏻‘d you? Nope. You know why? Because it’s my right. It is your right to post what you post so keep posting! 👍

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3