Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

yota691

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Thank you Synopsis. Great explanation. I am one who worries about the after effects of the vaccine. Not sure we will get the real numbers of the bad affects and reactions form the powers that be, so any medical articles from anywhere in the world would be informative. 

Would You like me to give You the links in the Natural Cures and 2nd Ammendment section?

I posted some stuff as did @Markinsa.

I believe those videos and information to be EXTREMELY relevant.

Let me know what You think.

ALL THEE Best, MD11Fr8Dawg!!!

YOU The MAN!!!

Of Course!!!

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

42 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Did anyone notice Trump took the nuclear codes in the leather bag they call the "football" on airforce one when he left before inauguration?

Also, Biden was not allowed to fly in for the inauguration on a government owned jet, he flew in on a private jet. First time in US history.

The news reported on this,trump had the football until his term officially ended and at that time Biden got his own set of footballs

to the faithful sheep demorats in 2 days in office your grand farther joe is going backwards with the build back better plan he’s  shutting down the pipeline,stopping the construction of the border wall and opening the borders to illegals,opening girls bathrooms and sports teams to transgender access,back into the Paris accord which cost tax payers 400 million a year. 
at what point does joe start working for America?? The left really have you clowns brainwashed. Great job joe 👍

C846DCB7-3DBB-4A47-B4A0-E5631DFF7498.jpeg

B32EBA28-4A64-4155-9DB4-29A64B9B863C.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

14 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

The news reported on this,trump had the football until his term officially ended and at that time Biden got his own set of footballs

to the faithful sheep demorats in 2 days in office your grand farther joe is going backwards with the build back better plan he’s  shutting down the pipeline,stopping the construction of the border wall and opening the borders to illegals,opening girls bathrooms and sports teams to transgender access,back into the Paris accord which cost tax payers 400 million a year. 
at what point does joe start working for America?? The left really have you clowns brainwashed. Great job joe 👍

I havent heard that biden received any "football" and that he was denied but i will check further, thank you.

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I havent heard that biden received any "football" and that he was denied but i will check further, thank you.

Just trying to help. It was on fox. For the record I’ve stopped watching just about all news outlets even newsmax after seeing they had a democrat on January 20th he looked and sounded just like Juan Williams brother or cousin 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, keylime said:

So they say but the Rothschild and the other Upper elite banking families pull the strings. The President has little to say about it. You don't think these families  would allow a 4 year leader to  control or influence  their generational control of worldwide banking do you?

I bet a 50 megaton would do it :o

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, danielchu said:

Considering the Rothschild other endeavors Iraq would not even be on there minds!

Maybe. But considering Iraq is going to be a major player in trade, oil, revalued dinar, etc... I would beg to differ. The Rothchild's are not ones to let trillions go unnoticed.

• Pow! 1

Going back to the original Post.!

I mentioned this in the past

After all the oil accounts had been audit by a third party private Company “Deloitte” I believe this will speed the process of the HCL agreement.

Now Kurdistan and the Federal government has the real numbers of extraction, Production and oil sales.

Go HCL

Go RV

Go 2021

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

8 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Did anyone notice Trump took the nuclear codes in the leather bag they call the "football" on airforce one when he left before inauguration?

Also, Biden was not allowed to fly in for the inauguration on a government owned jet, he flew in on a private jet. First time in US history.

Yes a vide showing marines at the Whitehouse refusing to solute and turning their back on him. You are right this will all be over in 30 days military law 11.03 gives military full control Biden is a illegitimate President no power!!! So Biden can sign everything he wants means nothing! Miller now in charge expect to see change shortly trump reinstated! 

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Are you serious! 2 footballs? Sets of launch codes? Bull. There’s only one! Thats the way it was designed!