Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil Parliament reveals the completion of the legal drafting of the oil and gas law

yota691

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

25698.jpg

energy

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed, on Thursday, that the legal drafting of the oil and gas law has been completed after all disputes regarding it have been addressed and the three components agree, indicating that Parliament will vote on it soon and before the end of its current session.
A member of the committee, Deputy Zaitoun Al-Dulaimi, said in a press interview, that "all the disputes related to the oil and gas law have been addressed in accordance with the three components," indicating that "the legal drafting has been completed and the law has been submitted to the presidency for the purpose of submitting it to a vote."
She added that "the presentation of the law to the vote will take place soon and there are no new obstacles to postponing it," stressing that "the adoption of the law will inevitably be approved during this parliamentary session."

Number of observations 69   Date added 01/21/2021

Yota Thanks,  Excellent news keep em coming.....👍👍🙏🙏😁😁.

GO RV & RI

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

For a long time, I was trying to figure out what the hold up was. Seems like the Iraq situation was in the general falafel holding pattern. All talk and no real progress. The Insanians were running all over the Bicraqi Iraqi with no seeming intervention from Coalition Forces.

I was surmising it was something outside of Iraq but what were the Bicraqi Iraqi holden to???!!!

I couldn't figure it out.

I knew The United States Of America was no longer in We The People's hands being a foreign corporation hence the gold trim, etc. around The United States Of America Flag. I learned this in around 7th grade where the influences were all present and seen yet not understood. This article brings it all together from @coorslite21.

For us as Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar holders, The United States Of America Corporation and ALL the underpinnings had to be done away with first so that the Deep State/Cabal/Satanic Organizations were also done away with to include their funding.

The upcoming events will be epic. I expect explosive news to be coming out with more to be known about Iran, China, Italy, etc. that will explain many things. I suspect this is all in plain view just not understood being the order of the day for so long and having lived under it without knowing exactly why or the implications.

The United States Of America has always had banking challenges. Our seventh (7th) The United States Of America President, Andrew Jackson, was one of the few, if not the only one, who wrested The United States Of America from the banking cabal.

So, the entire Banking System of The Republic Of The United States Of America will need to be destroyed with a new one free of all encumbrances will need to be instituted of, by, and for The Republic Of The United States Of America.

Trying but profitable times ahead.

If my thinking is correct here, the transition and clean up will need to occur first before Iraq and other nations can move forward with their monetary policies.

My advice is  NOT let ANYBODY cut in or control ANY part of anyone's finances.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

So dollar crashes to .50-.60¢ on the dollar? Before or while the iqd revalues?

Edited by Officiallytook

6 hours ago, Wheelman said:

Good Morning all, from Joey, their is hope, the reason for hope, it’s clearly being demonstrated, we all seek Peace and Security, and prosperity in this world. Stay focused, stay healthy, stay safe. Think hard about what this article is revealing to us about our investment. They will need a monthly budget because of skyrocketing investment. A yearly budget can't contain what is coming !!! The Iraqi people will finally see the promise to return Iraq to it's historic relevance!!! 

Memory Lane, remember they told us this on May 9, 2020:

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Saturday, that Iraq may have monthly, rather than annual, budgets as before.
Member of the Finance Committee, Shirvan Mirza, said, "The variation in oil prices and the possibility that Iraq will not have an annual budget, as happened in previous years, is very likely."
He added, "Maybe the budget will be monthly, according to oil prices and the movement of global markets, and imports and expenditures will be determined accordingly."

Thank you so much I miss you and your team’s insights and thoughts, hopefully we are getting close to seeing the illusive RV!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

If my thinking is correct here, the transition and clean up will need to occur first before Iraq and other nations can move forward with their monetary policies.

My advice is  NOT let ANYBODY cut in or control ANY part of anyone's finances.

Thanks Synopsis ... I tend to agree with you ... Blessings ... :salute:RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, yota691 said:

12 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks for these great articles Yota691 ... Maybe Iraq can move forward now. RON

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 12

17 minutes ago, danielchu said:

One must ask IF president Obama didnt allow this to RV during HIS tenor what makes me think it will happen under Pres BIDEN  admin? Former VP....

It didn't happen under Trump either and he supposedly has millions of Dinar so I doubt any President has anything to do with the RV. Or power to stop it.  

However, with this article  the RV has never felt closer if what Adam has maintained that the HCL will trigger the RV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

It didn't happen under Trump either and he supposedly has millions of Dinar so I doubt any President has anything to do with the RV. Or power to stop it.  

However, with this article  the RV has never felt closer if what Adam has maintained that the HCL will trigger the RV.

Would you agree the IMF has something to do with the RV?

• Nearly all countries are members of the IMF, but the United States is the largest cumulative contributor to the IMF at $155 billion and the largest voting bloc—holding effective veto power for many decisions.
  • The United States increased its support for the IMF after the 2008 financial crisis, giving it great influence over the IMF’s work going forward.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, danielchu said:
  • Nearly all countries are members of the IMF, but the United States is the largest cumulative contributor to the IMF at $155 billion and the largest voting bloc—holding effective veto power for many decisions.
  • The United States increased its support system" rel="">support for the IMF after the 2008 financial crisis, giving it great influence over the IMF’s work going forward.

So they say but the Rothschild and the other Upper elite banking families pull the strings. The President has little to say about it. You don't think these families  would allow a 4 year leader to  control or influence  their generational control of worldwide banking do you?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, keylime said:

So they say but the Rothschild and the other Upper elite banking families pull the strings. The President has little to say about it. You don't think these families  would allow a 4 year leader to  control or influence  their generational control of worldwide banking do you?

Considering the Rothschild other endeavors Iraq would not even be on there minds!

1 hour ago, danielchu said:

One must ask IF president Obama didnt allow this to RV during HIS tenor what makes me think it will happen under Pres BIDEN  admin? Former VP....

We have no president at the moment. We are under military (FEMA) Control. You cant find this info on any fake news, independent journalists are discussing it. I highly recommend "X22 report".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

We have no president at the moment. We are under military (FEMA) Control. You cant find this info on any fake news, independent journalists are discussing it. I highly recommend "X22 report".

Did anyone notice Trump took the nuclear codes in the leather bag they call the "football" on airforce one when he left before inauguration?

Also, Biden was not allowed to fly in for the inauguration on a government owned jet, he flew in on a private jet. First time in US history.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If you would be so kind Synopsis, could you expand a bit more on your comment. Thanks.

:flagsmiley::flagsmiley::flagsmiley::salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute::flagsmiley::flagsmiley::flagsmiley:

YOU The MAN!!!

Of COURSE!!!

I have a broken heart.

People are running out in droves to get the COVID-19 vaccination.

Lost their minds.

Lemming syndrome.

Holocaust.

Yes.

Holocaust.

Germany after WW I (one (1)) was economically suppressed.

Like today whirled wide.

A savior.

ANY savior.

Just give it to me.

Nationalism.

UNIFIED Nationalism.

Little lies.

THEN BIG LIES.

Fear.

Mask.

Stay home.

Lock downs.

Do we ALL NOW get the picture.

EVERYONE GET THE VACCINE.

What happened in Germany.

Annihilating political dissidents.

Annihilating those genetically inferior.

Annihilating those culturally inferior (gypsies, etc.)

THEN.....................................................

Annihilating Jews.

The Holocaust was NOT all about the Jews.

MANY PEOPLE DIED EVEN THOSE HARBORING JEWS OF NON JEWISH DECENT.

I have seen a technical paper dating back to 2012 warning about the dangers of the mRNA technology. Tested ferrets with subsequent exposure after the mRNA vaccination. ALL died due to a immunopathological reaction to the reexposure to the SARS-CoV-1 strain of 2002.

The mortality rate from taking the COVID-19 mRNA "vaccination" injection is nominally two (2) percent. Far higher than the actual mortality rate from COVID-19.

THAT is just the acute mortality rate. What about the chronic mortality rate for taking the COVID-19 mRNA "vaccination"???!!!

Unknown.

Now.

Do I want to see people drop off with irreversible and incurable effects due to the COVID-19 "vaccination".

No.

My heart is broken.

I can't save people from choosing to be lemmings.

So, to answer Your question.....................................

People need to take care on financial or economic "restrictions" AND/OR "controls" in transacting THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

The financial effects, both acute AND chronic, could prove to be financial "suicide".

Sure a fancy story about the "benefits".

NOT accounting for the REAL effects.

Investigate THOROUGHLY.

Choose WISELY.

Well, OK, I gave an illustration to aid answering Your question.

The ReValuation AND/OR ReInstatement of THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar may have some parallels like the Holocaust.

Break my heart to see financial lemmings in THIS regard.

Please let me know if this suffices.

YOU The MAN!!!, MD11Fr8Dawg!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5