Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 January 2021

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam, sounds great. Looks like this rollercoaster ride is coming to an end. Please keep your hands and feet inside the car till the ride comes to a complete stop and don't remove the safety bar till the ride operator tells you, you can lift the bar and please depart off to your right

Once again..........thanks

Goooooooooo RV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I Had Read That Drinking Might Be Hazardous To Ur Health ! :o 

That’s Why My New Years Resolution Was To Cut Back On My Reading ...

:D  :D  :D  

Weeeelllllll!.... welcome back Thuggie. I, and Many more, have been missing you! Totally understand taking a break. Welcome back!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Adam, always appreciate the Wednesday’s update, even if it’s short and sweet.

I am not convinced that the current IQD rate will hold for long, as stated in some articles, they will never reveal the TRUE, and, immanent date or rate until it comes out. This last devaluation of the IQD is temporary and does not portray its TRUE value, Iraq is full of wealth and its just a matter of time before we see it. DONT get disappointed with these articles, although obviously portrayed in the current rate, it won’t last.  

I also believe that the HCL is key to pulling this all together, so with that being said, In the meantime, keep the people confused and the speculators guessing. 

Nice to see you back Thugs, and in fine form as always brother :jester:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

and that says to me:

Let's go HCL!

:cigar:

LINK

Representative Energy: We have dealt with the oil and gas law disputes and will vote on it soon

image.jpeg.36b7146128ed615bdc851c91682731c1.jpeg

01/21/2021

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed, on Thursday, that the legal drafting of the oil and gas law has been completed after all disputes regarding it have been addressed and the three components agree, indicating that Parliament will vote on it soon and before the end of its current session.

A member of the committee, Deputy Zaitoun Al-Dulaimi, said in a statement to "the information", that "all the disputes related to the oil and gas law have been handled in accordance with the three components," indicating that "the legal drafting has been completed and the law has been submitted to the presidency for the purpose of submitting it to a vote."

Al-Dulaimi added that "the presentation of the law to the vote will take place soon and there are no new obstacles to postponing it," stressing that "the approval of the law will inevitably be approved during this parliamentary session."

Iraqi politicians stress the importance of working on issuing legal legislation that regulates the relationship between the region and the federal government, especially in approving the oil and gas laws and the distribution of national wealth 
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Wiljor said:

We have dealt with the oil and gas law disputes 

“ and will vote on it SOON “  :soon:      

That’s Why Davis Has Stocked Up On Mega Millions Tickets For Backup ! :o 

image.jpeg.e74fae5bedd6cb36f9bab176ac212eb1.jpeg

He Has The Smarts To Go Along With Those Total ‘Babe Magnet’ Good Looks ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

:cigar:

LINK

Representative Energy: We have dealt with the oil and gas law disputes and will vote on it soon

image.jpeg.36b7146128ed615bdc851c91682731c1.jpeg

01/21/2021

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed, on Thursday, that the legal drafting of the oil and gas law has been completed after all disputes regarding it have been addressed and the three components agree, indicating that Parliament will vote on it soon and before the end of its current session.

A member of the committee, Deputy Zaitoun Al-Dulaimi, said in a statement to "the information", that "all the disputes related to the oil and gas law have been handled in accordance with the three components," indicating that "the legal drafting has been completed and the law has been submitted to the presidency for the purpose of submitting it to a vote."

Al-Dulaimi added that "the presentation of the law to the vote will take place soon and there are no new obstacles to postponing it," stressing that "the approval of the law will inevitably be approved during this parliamentary session."

Iraqi politicians stress the importance of working on issuing legal legislation that regulates the relationship between the region and the federal government, especially in approving the oil and gas laws and the distribution of national wealth 

After we are on the other side of this I'm gonna use my new found wealth to wipe the word SOON off the face of the planet! Who's with me!!!! WH

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2