Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Justice in January, Fury in February, Celebration in March- Pastor Hank Kunneman prophetic voice

RJG

29 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Your familiarity with these issues is much more informed than mine, but people are people regardless of label associations and good and evil exists in all of us. The labels provide a good cover for all manner of evil acts. Like the priest that claims holiness while abusing the alter boys. 

My familiarity with these issues is vast because of my years of research, not because somebody told me about it which is probably why im so passionate about it.. These poor children (millions of them) have lived horrific lives and justice needs to be served. I would like to see justice here on earth before they are judged by Christ.

We arent talking about the everyday persons evil that we all struggle with, we're talking about evil that I never knew existed. Research "Frazzle Drip" with Hillarious Clinton and Huma Abedine.. or dont and take my word for it..  NYPD saw it and some couldnt deal with it... 

We need to come together and conquer this evil..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

lol!!! you guys need to let it go my friends, I am here for the dinar I can careless about any President.... but I am glad his gone.....:butt-kicking:

When the dinar RVs the The new green deal will bankrupt us in 3 years. Look at carbon credits and the cost of electricity in Texas right now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Research "Frazzle Drip" with Hillarious Clinton and Huma Abedine.. or dont and take my word for it.. 

I did a quick search and easily found that it is Fake news,,,,

What Is Frazzledrip? Fake Hillarious Clinton Video Builds on ...

Dec 12, 2018 · According to believers, a dark web snuff film depicts Democratic presidential candidate Hillarious Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin sexually assaulting and murdering a young girl. They also cut...

34 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Dec 12, 2018 · According to believers, a dark web snuff film depicts Democratic presidential candidate Hillarious Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin sexually assaulting and murdering a young girl. They also cut...

You need to dig deeper. Of course they're going to say that.

40 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Sidney Powell discusses what was on Anthony Weiners laptop.

Watch "Sidney Powell, l'avvocato di Flynn, parla del laptop di Anthony Weiner (10/03/2020, sottotitoli ITA)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/s5189Na5J1Q

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

49 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

4 hours ago, RJG said:

This is from Friday Feb 19th, 2021.  I think we will hear from the SC this week, possibley today, Monday (22nd) or the 25th. Lin Wood has the GA case, Sidney Powell the Michigan case, President Trump has 1 Penn case, and Senator (Rep?) Kelly has the second Penn case in this group.

image.png.d15fe840fc7a47522c083df6b9dc5b6c.png

We arent expecting anything to happen in the Supreme Court, Q told us "The military is the only way". Trump needs to exhaust all options for our corrupt govt to do the right thing. We know they wont. I cant think of anything higher than the Supreme Court to save us so I expect our military to step in soon. Just like in Myanmar a couple weeks ago, stolen elections using Dominion machines just like here... "Trust the Plan"-Q

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I know for 100% fact that the video that is described in this clip is absolute truth. This too, is available online. I do not recommend watching it in full, i could not but i saw enough to know the truth. 

the video that the NYPD had is the real deal......that's why many linked to the case have committed suicide.

• Upvote 3

On 2/22/2021 at 10:03 AM, Longtimelurker said:

Its not left vs right anymore. Its good vs evil regardless of your political views. There are many Republicans and Democrats that are involved in the satanic child abuse rituals as well as actors/actresses, athletes, CEOs etc. 

That is what is going on with John Roberts! He was sold as a solid conservative judge, by bush! What happened? He sold out America with his chicken $h!+ rulings! He was a frequent visitor on Epstein’s island! He’s a pervert, who likes under age girls! He is being blackmailed! He’s a punk that needs impeachment! He belongs in a federal prison! JMHO 🤠

• Pow! 5

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

That is what is going on with John Roberts! He was sold as a solid conservative judge, by bush! What happened? He sold out America with his chicken $h!+ rulings! He was a frequent visitor on Epstein’s island! He’s a pervert, who likes under age girls! He is being blackmailed! He’s a punk that needs impeachment! He belongs in a federal prison! JMHO 🤠

Nailed it!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1