Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Justice in January, Fury in February, Celebration in March- Pastor Hank Kunneman prophetic voice

RJG

This title is a prophetic word God said through is prophet Pastor Hank.  

Kim Clement said this February 22, 2014:

image.thumb.png.7afa80b6fadb735912252220dab1cf5c.png

Bringing the nation to it knees happened November 4th, the church begain to pray like never before. That was the first humbling, then after the inauguration (today), we have been humbled two times (see yellow highlight).  Now we will start to hear the sounds of a great victory.

President Trump has 4-5 lawsuits on docket at the Supreme court.  The first one is Friday January 22, Trump vs. Pennsylvania.  If God has declared Justice in January, then the Supreme court will rule justly according to the Constitution , Then President Trump will start winning his suits. 

Then the contested states legislatures reverse and decertify their electors, and chose republican electors.  The other contested states will follow.  

Once the new electors will be recognized, then Joe Biden will be below 270 electors, and there will be chaos. But God will lead us through the chaos and Biden will be removed.  The the rightful winner will be restored.  We will celebrate President Trump in March.  The fury in February, will not be civil unrest, but all the legal constitutional avenues God will move us through to restore President Trump.  

The wicked will hang themselves on the gallows they built, just like Haman did to Mordecai.

https://hankandbrenda.org/prophecy-hank-kunneman-january-10-2021-year-of-the-tongue-suddenly-reversal-a-removal-and-a-restoration/

Edited by RJG
spelling
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, RJG said:

This title is a prophetic word God said through is prophet Pastor Hank.  

Kim Clement said this February 22, 2014:

image.thumb.png.7afa80b6fadb735912252220dab1cf5c.png

Bringing the nation to it knees happened November 4th, the church begain to pray like never before. That was the first humbling, then after the inauguration (today), we have been humbled two times (see yellow highlight).  Now we will start to hear the sounds of a great victory.

President Trump has 4-5 lawsuits on docket at the Supreme court.  The first one is Friday January 22, Trump vs. Pennsylvania.  If God has declared Justice in January, then the Supreme court will rule justly according to the Constitution , Then President Trump will start winning his suits. 

Then the contested states legislatures reverse and decertify their electors, and chose republican electors.  The other contested states will follow.  

Once the new electors will be recognized, then Joe Biden will be below 270 electors, and there will be chaos. But God will lead us through the chaos and Biden will be removed.  The the rightful winner will be restored.  We will celebrate President Trump in March.  The fury in February, will not be civil unrest, but all the legal constitutional avenues God will move us through to restore President Trump.  

The wicked will hang themselves on the gallows they built, just like Haman did to Mordecai.

https://hankandbrenda.org/prophecy-hank-kunneman-january-10-2021-year-of-the-tongue-suddenly-reversal-a-removal-and-a-restoration/

I have listened to more BS:bs: and swallowed more hopium in the last year than in my entire life. I'm done listening to idiot's spewing trash on the internet as if they got some high falutant super secret, word of God message. Never before in the history of America has what you're saying happened in America, and it isn't going to happen now. 

Now Americans are going to find out what happens when you insist on "remaining peaceful " in the face of pure evil.  COWARDS don't deserve freedom. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have listened to more BS:bs: and swallowed more hopium in the last year than in my entire life. I'm done listening to idiot's spewing trash on the internet as if they got some high falutant super secret, word of God message. Never before in the history of America has what you're saying happened in America, and it isn't going to happen now. 

Now Americans are going to find out what happens when you insist on "remaining peaceful " in the face of pure evil.  COWARDS don't deserve freedom. 

Don't jump ship just yet, nobody ever said inauguration day was the day we take our country back. Stay the course, trust the plan👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Any update to this Hank.

Maybe Not With Hank ...

But Frank Over Drank And Banked A Rank Dank Skank 

Then Gave His Crank A Yank

Before The Cops Cuffed Him With A Clank

And Then Threw Him Into The Tank ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Btw, Don’t Ask Frank - He’s Still Drawing A Blank ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11
  • Upvote 1

On 1/20/2021 at 12:27 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now - Americans are going to find out what happens when you insist on "remaining peaceful " in the face of pure evil.  COWARDS don't deserve freedom. 

You're right LGD, cowards don't deserve freedom..! Even in the Book of Revelation it reveals what God thinks of cowards - they are the first ones thrown into the lake of fire. However, God is merciful and gracious because of His faithful ones who choose to seek His face, and intercede for our nation. Just wait and see what Gods might choose to do, like Longtimelurker said. Blessings...:salute:Ron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

You're right LGD, cowards don't deserve freedom..! Even in the Book of Revelation it reveals what God thinks of cowards - they are the first ones thrown into the lake of fire. However, God is merciful and gracious because of His faithful ones who choose to seek His face, and intercede for our nation. Just wait and see what Gods might choose to do, like Longtimelurker said. Blessings...:salute:Ron

My friend, I've got a pretty good idea what God's got coming and Donald Trump seems to be a big part of the plan. Nevertheless, I always remind myself that when we think we know what's coming, "THINK AGAIN".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

This is from Friday Feb 19th, 2021.  I think we will hear from the SC this week, possibley today, Monday (22nd) or the 25th. Lin Wood has the GA case, Sidney Powell the Michigan case, President Trump has 1 Penn case, and Senator (Rep?) Kelly has the second Penn case in this group.

image.png.d15fe840fc7a47522c083df6b9dc5b6c.png

Edited by RJG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

This is from 1992 by Kim Clement 

read this word from 9/30/92 - yes it's old. Kim Clement:  September 30, 1992 - TBN

In this land (meaning the United States), I have called My own people; the land that is the only nation that has declared Christ as their God.  You say there is much evil in this nation, but God says there is also much good.  As you have shouted, your shout has come up into the heavens and I have said to the Father, "What is it that they are asking for?" And there was a cry that came from the hearts of these people in unity.  "Righteousness!  May righteousness prevail in this nation, O God."  And I said, I will visit the Supreme Court Myself, yes, I will, for I am the Supreme Justice and there will be a sudden turn of events.  A new President, a sudden death.'

And God says, Many will be shaken and say, "Who do we turn to now?" And suddenly, says the Lord, from all over this nation, the sounds of praise shall come from the Senate.  The sounds of praise shall come from the House of Representatives.  The sounds of praise shall come from the top and they will know that there is only One who is able to save this nation, and it is I.  And I will visit you, America.  I will visit you again with a great visitation, says the Lord.  Yes, I will.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

lol!!! you guys need to let it go my friends, I am here for the dinar I can careless about any President.... but I am glad his gone.....:butt-kicking:

The Biden laptop evidence is available online. It is disgusting and full of pedophilia including Joe Biden. You should research who and what you are supporting. It's getting to the point now with evidence readily available to where if you still support him, we can only assume you agree with who he truly is. Disgusting bro, wake up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

lol!!! you guys need to let it go my friends, I am here for the dinar I can careless about any President.... but I am glad his gone.....:butt-kicking:

I wont do the research for you but I'll give you a place to start.

Research Joe Bidens inappropriate showers with his neice. You will eventually find her journal..

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, RJG said:

This is from 1992 by Kim Clement 

read this word from 9/30/92 - yes it's old. Kim Clement:  September 30, 1992 - TBN

In this land (meaning the United States), I have called My own people; the land that is the only nation that has declared Christ as their God.  You say there is much evil in this nation, but God says there is also much good.  As you have shouted, your shout has come up into the heavens and I have said to the Father, "What is it that they are asking for?" And there was a cry that came from the hearts of these people in unity.  "Righteousness!  May righteousness prevail in this nation, O God."  And I said, I will visit the Supreme Court Myself, yes, I will, for I am the Supreme Justice and there will be a sudden turn of events.  A new President, a sudden death.'

And God says, Many will be shaken and say, "Who do we turn to now?" And suddenly, says the Lord, from all over this nation, the sounds of praise shall come from the Senate.  The sounds of praise shall come from the House of Representatives.  The sounds of praise shall come from the top and they will know that there is only One who is able to save this nation, and it is I.  And I will visit you, America.  I will visit you again with a great visitation, says the Lord.  Yes, I will.

What guru name does he use?? 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

Yea Sportycar you REALLY gonna like how your conuntry looks (if we still have a republic) when Your Boy Ole Joke Biden and his band of merry communists finish with it..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

I heard that it is based on the previous vision of the MAGA platform with a slight amount of rebranding. MAGA rebranded to Made Accountability Go Away

Its not left vs right anymore. Its good vs evil regardless of your political views. There are many Republicans and Democrats that are involved in the satanic child abuse rituals as well as actors/actresses, athletes, CEOs etc. 

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

The truth is important to me.

You will eventually find her journal..

My comment came from my personal situation in dealing with power outages, freezing temps and a water shortage where your comment struck me as funny as it is probably the last thing that I could invest my attention on that would make any meaningful difference in my life. So my apologies if I offended you. 

I

12 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

There are many Republicans and Democrats that are involved in the satanic child abuse rituals as well as actors/actresses, athletes, CEOs etc. 

Your familiarity with these issues is much more informed than mine, but people are people regardless of label associations and good and evil exists in all of us. The labels provide a good cover for all manner of evil acts. Like the priest that claims holiness while abusing the alter boys. 

24 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

You will eventually find her journal..

My comment came from my personal situation in dealing with power outages, freezing temps and a water shortage where your comment struck me as funny as it is probably the last thing that I could invest my attention on that would make any meaningful difference in my life. So my apologies if I offended you. 

I

I have read parts of the journal. Gross..

Trump is the one saving our children and saving our country so when you make fun of MAGA, it's offensive to me.

Im sorry to hear of your situation. Is there any way i can ship you some supplies? Seriously, i will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1