Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump's Farewell Address

Rush Limbaugh has always said that the only thing that could separate Trump from his supporters is Trump. And after listening to that speech I believe he's finally done it. 

With all those amazing accomplishments and the only thing he didn't do was bring back LAW AND ORDER. 

And now because of that tens of thousands of his supporters will be rounded up and God only knows what the new Nazi party will do with them. In that speech Trump talks as if the opposition is willing to negotiate and bring peace and unity back to America. I guess he wasn't paying attention to them for the last 5 years. 

And he damed sure ain't paying attention to what they are saying now. What a complete and total freaking disgrace this government has become. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

LGD in his speech he also said the best is yet to come which I have heard him say a couple of times now recently. It makes zero sense for him to say that all the well knowing it would be the worst time to come for America with a corrupt Biden administration so I am not giving up there is still hope and prayer! Did you see the video Yota posted a couple of hours ago in the thread titled is martial law coming soon? Please watch that short video the commander of the national guard says he this there to make the peaceful transition to military power I pray to God he mistakenly spoke truthful words!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8