Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is REALLY happening in DC? We are NOT preparing for an "Inauguration." Take a look!!!

Front Sight

Ignatius Piazza
Dr. Ignatius Piazza

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Dear Gregg,

WHAT is REALLY going on in Washington DC?

25,000 troops are currently in DC. This is four times more than the number of troops in Afghanistan and Iraq combined!

5,000 more are expected to arrive in the next few days.

Barricades and armored checkpoints are everywhere in DC.

All of this for the anticipated civil unrest by Trump supporters when Biden is inaugurated? I think not.

First, Trump supporters are not violent. This was proven, and now finally accepted by the government and even the Left Wing Media, after video evidence revealed BLM, Antifa, and even an imbedded CNN reporter were caught instigating the breach of the Capitol.

Second, President Trump is still in charge of the country, the military and our military leaders. This massive build up is NOT under Joe Biden's control or even his request. President Trump is orchestrating this military build-up. WHY?

Take a look at this evidence of the build-up and you may get some clues...

671a.jpg

Look at all these checkpoints and closures on this map...

671b.jpg

Here is video of what all these checkpoints look like... (Do not watch this one if hearing the F-Bomb offends you.)

671c.jpg

Military personnel are stopping people at check points who are LEAVING DC and asking to see their ID. WHY stop and ID people LEAVING? WHO are they looking for?

671d.jpg

There is so much confusion, misinformation, and speculation being circulated right now, but one thing is undeniably real. Washington, DC is readying for something VERY BIG to happen. In our lifetimes we have never seen a military build-up like this in Washington, DC.

Here are some videos where people are making their predictions on what is going to happen come January 20. If you are asking me, my gut tells me the military build-up is NOT to protect the Inauguration, but the inauguration plays into it. For your entertainment and education, enjoy these different views and predictions...

671e.jpg

Start at 8:10 on this video to see and hear Doug Billings share his 22 bullet point views and predictions...

671f.jpg

And under the categories of "This Sounds Incredible!" or "This Does Not Sound Credible." or "I Hope it is True!" or "How Could this Be True?" I present you with this video to prepare you at best, or your entertainment at least... (I like this one the best)

671g.jpg

President Donald Trump has every RIGHT to FIGHT. Over the last four years, he has been the victim of every imaginable form of lies, slander, deceit, sabotage, treason, insurrection, threats and theft of his re-election. He has shown amazing restraint, but in the next 5 days it is time President Trump and General Flynn to take the gloves off and give the Corruptocrats EVERYTHING they deserve...

669d.jpg

Previously, I shared the HOLD...HOLD...HOLD video from one of my favorite movies, Braveheart.

Now I share with you my favorite scene from Braveheart...

669e.jpg

Get trained NOW! www.FrontSight.com/FreeHandgunCourse

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
#1 Front Sight Road
Pahrump, NV 89061 
www.frontsight.com
info@frontsight.com

Front Sight Firearms Training Institute is committed to the best email practices and has been accredited by the Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy as meeting the requirements for listing in their SuretyMail IADB Email Accreditation Program. Our IADB registration number is 2007043000543. For more information see https://www.isipp.com/
MARK AS SPAM

If you received this newsletter in error or don't want to receive emails from us, please click here to unsubscribe.
This Email Newsletter was sent to: gregg@greggroberti.com on 1/17/2021 3:16:45 AM. ID#1273204 UniqID#81037
 ?ID=21602&EID=gregg@greggroberti.com&RID=1273204

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Listen to what the lady had to say in the video third from the bottom with USA 1871 - 19th President in the upper left hand corner.

A FINE Canadian Lady!!!

Whodah thunk it???!!!

VERY INTERESTING!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

In our lifetimes we have never seen a military build-up like this in Washington, DC

DUH!!!!!!!!   In our lifetimes Washington DC has never been overrun by an angry MOB where a constitutional ceremony was interupted and threatened. Simple Observation  will tell you that Trump appears to have MOB backing, but Biden has the backing of the constitution. Unless prophesies,corruption and treason override our constitution, Biden will be inaugurated in two days.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

Just now, adhoc10 said:

In our lifetimes Washington DC has never been overrun by an angry MOB where a constitutional ceremony was interupted and threatened.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

The MOB was NOT, OBVIOUSLY, Conservatives AND/OR The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump supporters. The timing of The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump's comments in his speech that morning does NOT support incitement of The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump to acts of violence but rather to go home in peace.

The MOB IS, OBVIOUSLY, ANTIFA AND/OR BLM originating criminals that committed the acts INTERUPTING THE CONSTITUTIONAL PROCEDING BASED ON UNCONSTITUTIONAL SUBMITTALS OF ELECTORS.

The electors from some contested states WERE NOT CONSTITUTIONALLY APPOINTED BY THE STATE'S CONSTITUTIONAL DIRECTION SO ARE NOT VALID ELECTORS.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Simple Observation  will tell you that Trump appears to have MOB backing,

The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights has the backing of True The United States Of America Patriots THEN The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump UPHOLDING The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

but Biden has the backing of the constitution.

In WHAT, pray tell, regard???!!!

To be REMOVED IF ACTUALLY INAGURATED FOR BEING A TREASONOUS CRIMINAL???!!!

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Unless prophesies,corruption and treason override our constitution, Biden will be inaugurated in two days.

NO Corruption to take CONSTITUTIONAL ACTION to prevent the "inauguration" OF Creepy Uncle Hiden Joe Biden AND INCARCERATE THE CRIMINAL TRAITOR!!!

So, Creepy Uncle Hiden Joe Biden WILL BE INCARCERATED IN TWO (2) DAYS (or less) NOT INAUGURATED!!!

NOT long to wait AND see. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump stated on or about Sunday, December 20, 2020 the next six (6) weeks would be eventful. NOMINALLY six (6) weeks is on or about Sunday, January 31, 2021.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

5 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Biden has the backing of the constitution

Please these folks use and abuse the constitution. Look around at what happening to Freedom of Speech and censorship. Telling folks what to think and how to think, what to do, how to live, do this, do that, I could go and on and on. Biden supports all that. 

• Pow! 6

You always place the razor wire in the direction you want to stop the people from coming.  

If the NG is facing inward on the 20th that is not a good sign for the people that are inside the wire. 

If the gallows or firing squads are out the backdoor of Congress, and there is a media black out, we may not know who was an attendee at the necktie party until it is over. Military Tribunals don't follow the same rules as civilian courts. Once found guilty you can be executed very quickly. Just saying. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

41 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Please these folks use and abuse the constitution. Look around at what happening to Freedom of Speech and censorship.

When I say that Biden has the backing of the constitution, I mean that he has the foundation of ALL the systems that are in place that have endorsed the and supported a way of life for a couple of centuries. The likelihood that you will have enough people in positions of power to denounce the constitution in order to overthrow our democracy is slim. Already, those that have been identified from the capital MOB are being identified and arrested.  Whether you believe it or not, the country needs new leadership and all you have to do is see the current state of the nation to know what I am saying is true. Trump's time is done, mission accomplished!! 

I will be first to recognize that many of our systems  are skewed for monetary and political gain to favor the few individual and groups that have used our legislative system for personal gain and many of those are being brought into the light. I don't think that all those systems will be thrown under the bus in some dramatic civil war, rather we will change the focus back on creating a country that supports the constitution as it was intended.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If the gallows or firing squads are out the backdoor of Congress, and there is a media black out, we may not know who was an attendee at the necktie party until it is over. Military Tribunals don't follow the same rules as civilian courts. Once found guilty you can be executed very quickly. Just saying. 

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THIS IS ALL AN AUDITION FOR A NEW SEASON OF THE DARWIN AWARDS. ANYONE WITH A BIT OF COMMON SENSE WOULD NOT PLACE THEMSELVES IN THE area of the inauguration or in DC .

Darwin Awards

Next Prev RandomHonoring Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool--by removing themselves from it in the most spectacular way possible

2019 Darwin Award: Pinnacle Of Stupidity (darwinawards.com)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

There are a lot of demonrats that I would like to see get this award!

Be careful not to limit yourself....Stupidity knows no boundaries

I heard a story that the Parlor social Media platform put out a message to anyone that was involved at the US Capital mob scene to reply with their name and contact info and they would be granted a pardon by president trump. I don't know the actual response, but there were takers for this offer. 🤣

On 1/18/2021 at 1:44 PM, Synopsis said:

Listen to what the lady had to say in the video third from the bottom with USA 1871 - 19th President in the upper left hand corner.

A FINE Canadian Lady!!!

Whodah thunk it???!!!

VERY INTERESTING!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks brother sure hope she is right and along with the video Yota posted earlier today in the thread is martial law coming soon, interviewing the commander of the National Guard in D.C. saying they are their to make the peaceful transition over to Military Power is huge!!! We only have about 24 hours to go in order to see if our country is saved or turned over to lying thieving murdering traitors!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Thanks brother sure hope she is right and along with the video Yota posted earlier today in the thread is martial law coming soon, interviewing the commander of the National Guard in D.C. saying they are their to make the peaceful transition over to Military Power is huge!!! We only have about 24 hours to go in order to see if our country is saved or turned over to lying thieving murdering traitors!!

:twothumbs: Thank You!!!, DinarRock, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Keeping The Faith!!!

AND.........................

The Powder DRY!!!!

30 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

And if you caught President Trump's speech a few minutes ago, several time he said the best is yet to come, and he said that the other day too.  I'm not giving up there is a lot that we don't know :flagsmiley:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, fancy said:

And if you caught President Trump's speech a few minutes ago, several time he said the best is yet to come, and he said that the other day too.  I'm not giving up there is a lot that we don't know :flagsmiley:

Agreed Fancy yes I watched his speech live and he has said that a couple of times!! It doesn’t make sense for Trump to say the best is yet to come if Biden gets in as it would be the absolute Worst to come! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1