Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COVID Is A True Killer

Synopsis

I survived CV-19. I tested negative but my RedCross donation was tested and it showes I have antibodies. 

My SiL had at the same time but it was worse for him. No picnic for me either. First 5 days were the worst but I also started an antibiotic for a sinus infection. I wore a mask after only because my imune system was down and I did not want to pick up any common illness before the antibiotics were out of my system. 

Thought I would share.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I survived CV-19. I tested negative but my RedCross donation was tested and it showes I have antibodies. 

My SiL had at the same time but it was worse for him. No picnic for me either. First 5 days were the worst but I also started an antibiotic for a sinus infection. I wore a mask after only because my imune system was down and I did not want to pick up any common illness before the antibiotics were out of my system. 

Thought I would share.

Glad to hear your negative now , hope you’re feeling better to .  Did they tell you about how long your antibodies would last ?

• Thanks 1

I don’t follow any religion but I have read parts of the bible and I do believe in god. Can anyone help me determine if the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I have declined a vaccine organised by my employer. I don’t know how long I can keep on declining. I’m lost really but deep in my heart I don’t want the damm vaccine 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Glad to hear your negative now , hope you’re feeling better to .  Did they tell you about how long your antibodies would last ?

Red Cross just tests for the antibodies they don't give medical advice. 

I think I tested negative because of the Melatonin I take every night. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I don’t follow any religion but I have read parts of the bible and I do believe in god. Can anyone help me determine if the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I have declined a vaccine organised by my employer. I don’t know how long I can keep on declining. I’m lost really but deep in my heart I don’t want the damm vaccine 

I don't believe it is. The MARK will be an actual (You know what it is) mark. I am more concerned with the toxins in the vaccine. People are dying after taking it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

I don't believe it is. The MARK will be an actual (You know what it is) mark. I am more concerned with the toxins in the vaccine. People are dying after taking it. 

Its  freighting the living daylights out of me this vaccine and what’s in it far more than the virus itself. I have been exposed to the virus quite early on in our UK lockdown due to my job and looking after COVID I’ll people. I watched my colleagues go down like flies and one person died. My train of thought on this virus being the mark is they won’t bring us out of continuous lockdowns until most of the population is vaccinated. They won’t allow us to travel without proof of this vaccination. Also and this is probably a farce but I have heard they are planning to use the mental health act to enforce this vaccine into people. All this seems to me to be the work of the devil

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Its  freighting the living daylights out of me this vaccine and what’s in it far more than the virus itself. I have been exposed to the virus quite early on in our UK lockdown due to my job and looking after COVID I’ll people. I watched my colleagues go down like flies and one person died. My train of thought on this virus being the mark is they won’t bring us out of continuous lockdowns until most of the population is vaccinated. They won’t allow us to travel without proof of this vaccination. Also and this is probably a farce but I have heard they are planning to use the mental health act to enforce this vaccine into people. All this seems to me to be the work of the devil. Maybe I’m looking for reassurance but hey this period of time feels so dark and dismal and without a doubt we must be in the end times 

• Thanks 1

Just now, dinarbeleiver said:

Its  freighting the living daylights out of me this vaccine and what’s in it far more than the virus itself. I have been exposed to the virus quite early on in our UK lockdown due to my job and looking after COVID I’ll people. I watched my colleagues go down like flies and one person died. My train of thought on this virus being the mark is they won’t bring us out of continuous lockdowns until most of the population is vaccinated. They won’t allow us to travel without proof of this vaccination. Also and this is probably a farce but I have heard they are planning to use the mental health act to enforce this vaccine into people. All this seems to me to be the work of the devil. Maybe I’m looking for reassurance but hey this period of time feels so dark and dismal and without a doubt we must be in the end times 

Good Questions, DinarBeleiver!!!

I can't say the COVID-19 vaccination is the Mark Of The Beast. However, I believe there are several negative issues regarding the COVID-19 vaccination:

• COVID-19 is a genetically modified variant of a natural Corona Virus and is patented.
  • The reported COVID-19 deaths are greatly exaggerated and is demonstrated by a corresponding greatly reduced mortality rate from influenza, pneumonia, heart disease, etc.
  • COVID-19 has a 50% asymptomatic response, 30% symptomatic response, and the remaining 20% need some type of medical assistance.
  • Immune system boosters such as HydroxyChloroquine (HCQ), Vitamin C, and Vitamin D reduce the potential for complicating COVID-19 factors.
  • Remdesivir, Ivermectin, and nebulized Budesonide all reduce the severity, duration, and especially the likelihood of passing due to contracting COVID-19.
  • Preexisting conditions have an impact on the severity and outcome of contracting COVID-19 while early treatment of the previous bullet point and preceding immune system booster aid greatly and significantly reduce the likelihood of passing due to contracting COVID-19.
  • The so called COVID-19 vaccination is an mRNA agent that effects a persons DNA and does not contain weakened or deadened COVID-19. Subsequent exposures to COVID-19 can trigger a immunopathologic reaction where the immune system goes out of control and destroys normal and healthy tissue.
  • The acute (short term effect) mortality rate from receiving the so called COVID-19 vaccination is nominally 2%.

The above are reasonably verified data points.

What is a concern regarding the so called COVID-19 vaccination:

• Typical responses to the mild COVID-19 contagion is to quarantine at home and get medical assistance when necessary. No need for lock downs or hospitalization of asymptomatic or up to moderately symptomatic individuals.
  • Elderly individuals have a higher acute mortality rate. These are the people the so called COVID-19 vaccination is to help and protect the most.
  • COVID-19 is a reasonably rapidly mutating virus. Dr. Bartlett from Texas who has practiced for 28 years noted there were 243 known mutated strains of the COVID-19 on July 2, 2020. This may or may not have an impact on the so called COVID-19 vaccination due to using mRNA technology.
  • There may or may not be agents in the COVID-19 vaccination that can be readily detected so that so called COVID-19 vaccination recipients can be identified as vaccinated for travel, etc. I suspect others may be able to use the technology for nefarious purposes against an individual.
  • Once receiving the mRNA modifying COVID-19 vaccination, there may be subsequent pharmaceutical supplements or injections necessary to prevent adverse effects from what appears to be an irreversible DNA modifier.

One item that seems to be a stretch is the nanotechnology agents in the so called COVID-19 vaccination that can be used to upload personal wellness information into a 5G system and can download instructions into the incorporated nanotechnology agents assimilated in the body. This same incorporation of the nanotechnology is purported to be a unique signature and can be used for universal payment systems to buy and sell.

This is a person choice, or really must be a personal choice, for choosing or not choosing the so called COVID-19 vaccination.

Reputable doctors and others in the associated medical field have given strong warnings against receiving the so called COVID-19 vaccination especially due to the known consequences of the mRNA agents.

There is valuable information in this section and in the 2nd amendment section that has both technical information and doctor testimonies about the so called COVID-19 vaccination.

To answer your question about being the Mark Of The Beast, I suspect not. However, it appears to be a potential building block for the Mark Of The Beast.

Please let me know if this suffices.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Good Questions, DinarBeleiver!!!

I can't say the COVID-19 vaccination is the Mark Of The Beast. However, I believe there are several negative issues regarding the COVID-19 vaccination:

• COVID-19 is a genetically modified variant of a natural Corona Virus and is patented.
  • The reported COVID-19 deaths are greatly exaggerated and is demonstrated by a corresponding greatly reduced mortality rate from influenza, pneumonia, heart disease, etc.
  • COVID-19 has a 50% asymptomatic response, 30% symptomatic response, and the remaining 20% need some type of medical assistance.
  • Immune system boosters such as HydroxyChloroquine (HCQ), Vitamin C, and Vitamin D reduce the potential for complicating COVID-19 factors.
  • Remdesivir, Ivermectin, and nebulized Budesonide all reduce the severity, duration, and especially the likelihood of passing due to contracting COVID-19.
  • Preexisting conditions have an impact on the severity and outcome of contracting COVID-19 while early treatment of the previous bullet point and preceding immune system booster aid greatly and significantly reduce the likelihood of passing due to contracting COVID-19.
  • The so called COVID-19 vaccination is an mRNA agent that effects a persons DNA and does not contain weakened or deadened COVID-19. Subsequent exposures to COVID-19 can trigger a immunopathologic reaction where the immune system goes out of control and destroys normal and healthy tissue.
  • The acute (short term effect) mortality rate from receiving the so called COVID-19 vaccination is nominally 2%.

The above are reasonably verified data points.

What is a concern regarding the so called COVID-19 vaccination:

• Typical responses to the mild COVID-19 contagion is to quarantine at home and get medical assistance when necessary. No need for lock downs or hospitalization of asymptomatic or up to moderately symptomatic individuals.
  • Elderly individuals have a higher acute mortality rate. These are the people the so called COVID-19 vaccination is to help and protect the most.
  • COVID-19 is a reasonably rapidly mutating virus. Dr. Bartlett from Texas who has practiced for 28 years noted there were 243 known mutated strains of the COVID-19 on July 2, 2020. This may or may not have an impact on the so called COVID-19 vaccination due to using mRNA technology.
  • There may or may not be agents in the COVID-19 vaccination that can be readily detected so that so called COVID-19 vaccination recipients can be identified as vaccinated for travel, etc. I suspect others may be able to use the technology for nefarious purposes against an individual.
  • Once receiving the mRNA modifying COVID-19 vaccination, there may be subsequent pharmaceutical supplements or injections necessary to prevent adverse effects from what appears to be an irreversible DNA modifier.

One item that seems to be a stretch is the nanotechnology agents in the so called COVID-19 vaccination that can be used to upload personal wellness information into a 5G system and can download instructions into the incorporated nanotechnology agents assimilated in the body. This same incorporation of the nanotechnology is purported to be a unique signature and can be used for universal payment systems to buy and sell.

This is a person choice, or really must be a personal choice, for choosing or not choosing the so called COVID-19 vaccination.

Reputable doctors and others in the associated medical field have given strong warnings against receiving the so called COVID-19 vaccination especially due to the known consequences of the mRNA agents.

There is valuable information in this section and in the 2nd amendment section that has both technical information and doctor testimonies about the so called COVID-19 vaccination.

To answer your question about being the Mark Of The Beast, I suspect not. However, it appears to be a potential building block for the Mark Of The Beast.

Please let me know if this suffices.

Thanks synopsis your awesome. They can stick their vaccine where the sun does not shine. Anyone tries to put that needle near me is getting punched. I’ve learnt in life to trust my instincts and this time I know my instincts are true. The vaccines may not be the mark of the beast but it has not been tested enough for a long time to see the long term effects and the fact they won’t educate you on the side effects (like you have just done)and instead insist it’s safe means they are lying to us (MSM and the PTB). They will get punched if they decide on enforcement of the vaccine. I’m not taking that crap without a fight and they can label me crazy! 

• Thanks 2

Just now, dinarbeleiver said:

They can stick their vaccine where the sun does not shine.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: PERFECT!!!, DinarBeleiver, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

My sentiments EXACTLY as noted HERE:

Yeah, I have decided to take the COVID-19 vaccine and cram right up their you know what and watch for the acute and chronic side effects.

The people promoting and enforcing the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine really need to be indicted and prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity. The mortality chronic or long term data is coming. I cringe to think how the data is going to be relabeled and the true effects of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccination hidden. I suspect there is a very low mortality rate from receiving any true vaccination while the short term COVID-19 mRNA vaccination mortality rate is unacceptably high while the chronic mortality rate may be genocidal due to the known effects of mRNA vaccination.

One thought that ran across my mind is there is a mix of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines where the lot identifies the true make up of each vaccination given to each individual. There may be two or more with one being a placebo, one being the full bore COVID-19 mRNA vaccine, and zero or more others of a different makeup.

The people administering the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine won't know what is what and only take down the specific information of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine manufacturer and lot on the recipient's records. These electronic records are available to who knows who so the effects of the specifically administered COVID-19 mRNA vaccine are available for analysis for true acute and chronic effects unavailable to medical practitioners and the general public.

The placebo COVID-19 mRNA vaccine (IF really the case) data are likely the only data set to be used to propagandize the masses whereas the real COVID-19 mRNA vaccine may be relabeled as due to other causes.

So, taking the COVID mRNA vaccine could be like playing Russian Roulette.

Nah, I am NOT going to do THAT!!!

The real effects of the COVID-19 virus without intervention are nominally less severe than other seasonal contagions so no one can really tell if the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine is effective.

So, no need for the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine to begin with.

Please do NOT take my word for it. There are publications and videos of knowledgeable medical practitioners posted here at DinarVets and elsewhere to make an informed decision and help others to avoid a possibly fatal decision.