Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Martial law coming soon? Listen up.

Well now I have been blocked or FB, never had a twerp account, banned from a Firearms Forum and I am a No Body.....What is next to shut down the Conservatives or Trump Supporters.....Buses with Bars taking them away for Disposal......Solent Green to feed the Liberal Left. 

I hope they choke.

Tomorrow will all be different.....I will be going down and file for Welfare, Unemployment, Disability, Social Security  and what ever else before the dems give it all away to the Illegals they plan the flood the country with.

If Trump walks away then America as we all know or knew it will be lost to the Liberal Left.....The GOP has already signed on to the Leftist Plan with Lame **** McConnell blaming blaming POTUS Trump for a Planned Attack on the Capitol.

I am done.....Both parties are to flipping Corrupt and I don't speak Chinese.

"We" have All been sold to the Highest Bidder........China Biden.....Nothing will be safe anymore.

Karsten

• Upvote 9
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well now I have been blocked or FB, never had a twerp account, banned from a Firearms Forum and I am a No Body.....What is next to shut down the Conservatives or Trump Supporters.....Buses with Bars taking them away for Disposal......Solent Green to feed the Liberal Left. 

I hope they choke.

Tomorrow will all be different.....I will be going down and file for Welfare, Unemployment, Disability, Social Security  and what ever else before the dems give it all away to the Illegals they plan the flood the country with.

If Trump walks away then America as we all know or knew it will be lost to the Liberal Left.....The GOP has already signed on to the Leftist Plan with Lame **** McConnell blaming blaming POTUS Trump for a Planned Attack on the Capitol.

I am done.....Both parties are to flipping Corrupt and I don't speak Chinese.

"We" have All been sold to the Highest Bidder........China Biden.....Nothing will be safe anymore.

Karsten

No matter what happens tomorrow, remember that God is in control. Keep your mind and your heart focused on Him! As a conservative and a Christian, I know the coming years could be filled with oppression and persecution. It will be a time to suit up with the full Armor of God. I pray that you and the DVet family will be filled with peace in the coming days, weeks, months. God Bless 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you honestly don't believe Donald's mouth and tweets could possibly motivate 80 million to vote for the opposition?   

GO RV, then BV

The Real Election Results From the Server in Frankfurt am Main - Germany (MI)

Total Votes 156,034,353
Total Illegal votes 19,365,123
Legal votes 136,669,230
72.222...% pro-Trump
27.777...% pro-Biden.
So the final correct numbers are:  Trump's got 98,705,251 votes; to Biden's 37,962,612 votes

Trump's got 410 Electoral Votes, Biden - 128 votes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

13 hours ago, Floridian said:

I didn't give you the down arrow, Shabs.  I'm more about discussion.

No, I don't think he's as much of a motivator as he is a person that gets things done.

And if he's not much of a motivator, then he didn't incite a riot as the Democrats are saying he did.

I appreciate that, Floridian.....and your opinions.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

Total Votes 156,034,353
Legal votes 136,669,230
72.222...% pro-Trump
27.777...% pro-Biden.
So the final correct numbers are:  Trump's got 98,705,251 votes; to Biden's 37,962,612 votes

I've heard about that server for over a month now....and that's all, just hearsay.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

There's that shining example of Christian love again.....Thanks.

GO RV, then BV

Actually , it is founded in my CHRISTIAN FAITH.  You intentionally choose to see only what you want to see while refusing to even acknowledge the evil that doesn't fit your narrative. And rather than take your stolen victory away in peace you continue to spew the same Democratic Communist hatred as always. 

When you sow the wind, 

YOU REAP THE WHIRLWIND 

• Pow! 10

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Actually , it is founded in my CHRISTIAN FAITH.  You intentionally choose to see only what you want to see while refusing to even acknowledge the evil that doesn't fit your narrative. And rather than take your stolen victory away in peace you continue to spew the same Democratic Communist hatred as always. 

When you sow the wind, 

YOU REAP THE WHIRLWIND 

Oh okay.....between you and me, I'm the only one blinded by a narrative, that only sees what I want to see......got it.    

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

Total Votes 156,034,353
Legal votes 136,669,230
72.222...% pro-Trump
27.777...% pro-Biden.

Link please?

• Pow! 1

Huffy, I have been listening to these so called "In the know" people for 6 months. 

It reminds me of the movie The A team where at ttheir trial they are found guilty and they all start asking Hannibal, " Whats the plan boss, whats the plan" These videos do a grear job of lifting up but the crash just makes you feel worse. 

People hanging from a yard arm, people in front of a fireing squad or perp walking in an orange jumsuit on their way to Cuba. These are the only acceptable ending I will endorse and enjoy. 

Nothing against you but I m tired of these so call experts and their play books.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1