Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Martial law coming soon? Listen up.

Just now, 8th ID said:

What is it? Don’t have FB.

I couldn't figure out how to extract the video from FarceBook.

Basically, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has to defend the Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

So.........................

Martial Law and activating the Insurrection Act is coming and the crooks are going to get cleaned out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

27 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Well we don't have many hours to wait to find out of this is true or a huge pile of :bs:!!!

I highly doubt all those cardboard boxes being loaded into moving vans outside the White House are empty....Donald's done.  He's taking his "big lie" and heading to the golf course.  As always just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I couldn't figure out how to extract the video from FarceBook.

Basically, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has to defend the Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

So.........................

Martial Law and activating the Insurrection Act is coming and the crooks are going to get cleaned out.

Thank you sir for the update! :salute:

If this is all true, and I pray it is, President Trump will go down in history as a brilliant tactician. You don’t need 25k troops, basically a complete division, for security. They are securing what, a square mile in the nation’s capital? There are more troops in this “green zone” then what we had in the green zone in Baghdad at the height of the Iraq War, or in the whole country for that matter. The security set up is to last more than for a day. It looks like they are setting it up for a little longer term. Now you hear of them vetting the troops that are being sent. The right is getting upset by it but think about this. This is still President Trump’s military. He is still the Commander in Chief. Biden and no one on the left has the control to do this or put it all in place. What if he is weeding out those that have been loyal leftist the whole time. You really don’t want communist in your ranks when trying to set things right. All of the rats will be in one place, basking in the light of their glorious coup of our nation, all at the same time. It would be glorious if at 1159 hrs, the General would walk up and tell them the inauguration is over, martial law is in effect and y’all are under arrest.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I highly doubt all those cardboard boxes being loaded into moving vans outside the White House are empty....Donald's done.  He's taking his "big lie" and heading to the golf course.  As always just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

Yep Shabs he is done but unfortunately this section of the forum has turned into all things conspiracy centric. If it’s not a conspiracy it’s a lie! If it’s not from a right wing source it’s a lie. If it doesn’t come out of Trumps mouth it’s a lie.......sad part is the exact opposite is true. I suspect most deep down know this is true. Unfortunately there are some that are too far gone. I hope in days down the road people will find peace. It’s all we can hope for.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Just now, 8th ID said:

It would be glorious if at 1159 hrs, the General would walk up and tell them the inauguration is over, martial law is in effect and y’all are under arrest.

:flagsmiley::flagsmiley::flagsmiley::salute:!!!8th ID!!!:salute::flagsmiley::flagsmiley::flagsmiley:

POWZERS!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Just now, caddieman said:

I suspect most deep down know this is true.

WHAT, prayed AND told, IS ACTUALLY TRUE, "soiled" diaper caddieman, IS THE 2020 The United States Of America Presidential Election IS A FRAUD!!!

Right from THEE Horse's Hind Quarters!!!

The ACTUAL evidence DEMONSTRATES WITHOUT A DOUBT EXTENSIVE VOTER FRAUD HAS BEEN COMMITTED AND Sleepy Creepy Uncle Hiden Joe Biden AND FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ACTORS ARE COMPLICIT.

Do YOU, "soiled" diaper caddieman, REALLY want an ILLEGITIMATELY "elected" President Of The United States Of America TO "represent" YOU, "soiled" diaper caddieman, AND CONTROL EVERYTHING YOU DO???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Pow! 3

20 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Yep Shabs he is done but unfortunately this section of the forum has turned into all things conspiracy centric. If it’s not a conspiracy it’s a lie! If it’s not from a right wing source it’s a lie. If it doesn’t come out of Trumps mouth it’s a lie.......sad part is the exact opposite is true. I suspect most deep down know this is true. Unfortunately there are some that are too far gone. I hope in days down the road people will find peace. It’s all we can hope for.

Don't you just shake your head when cherry picked snippets of video are used to fulfill a deceptive cultist far-right narrative?  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Waiting, waiting, waiting for Sidney Powell or Lin Wood, or whoever, to show all this proof they say they have.

I'm at the point where I say - Show the damn proof or shut the hell up!

Not that it matters to you.....but I give you so much credit Floridian for being willing to accept that things may not be as it was presented from an election fraud standpoint.....Around here, you are first in that regard.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not that it matters to you.....but I give you so much credit Floridian for being willing to accept that things may not be as it was presented from an election fraud standpoint.....Around here, you are first in that regard.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Thanks Shabs, but I really think there was fraud.  It's just that none of these talking heads seem to be able to prove it.  

I don't believe that 80 million Americans voted for a senile old man.  I don't think the American people want open borders.  

I don't think Americans want morons like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her progressive friends spouting their crap all over television.  

No, there definitely was voter fraud.  I just pray to God that something is done IMMEDIATELY, or our beloved country is going to be owned by China.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Thanks Shabs, but I really think there was fraud.  It's just that none of these talking heads seem to be able to prove it.  

I don't believe that 80 million Americans voted for a senile old man.  I don't think the American people want open borders.  

I don't think Americans want morons like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her progressive friends spouting their crap all over television.  

No, there definitely was voter fraud.  I just pray to God that something is done IMMEDIATELY, or our beloved country is going to be owned by China.

Won't have to wait long now.....let it play out!

• Pow! 5

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So you honestly don't believe Donald's mouth and tweets could possibly motivate 80 million to vote for the opposition?   

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

Four States, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia DID NOT have properly selected Electoral College voters.

Article. II.

Section. 1.

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

Without A DOUBT.

Sleepy Creepy Uncle Hiden Joe Biden IS FRAUDULENTLY ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Wisconsin Electoral College Voters               10

Michigan Electoral College Voters                16

Pennsylvania Electoral College Voters          20

Georgia Electoral College Voters                  16

Total                                                            62

• Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Four States, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia DID NOT have properly selected Electoral College voters.

Article. II.

Section. 1.

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

Without A DOUBT.

Sleepy Creepy Uncle Hiden Joe Biden IS FRAUDULENTLY ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Wisconsin Electoral College Voters               10

Michigan Electoral College Voters                16

Pennsylvania Electoral College Voters          20

Georgia Electoral College Voters                  16

Total                                                            62

All states certified their electors, those electors made their choice, it was certified by congress with VP Pence officiating in his ceremonial role, per constitutional norms, it's done.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you honestly don't believe Donald's mouth and tweets could possibly motivate 80 million to vote for the opposition?   

GO RV, then BV

I don't think that many voted for Biden to begin with.....and it is demeaning to the general UD citizenship if you believe they would only cast their vote because they didn't care for the other candidate.

America is smarter than that.....I believe history indicates they vote for something.....and Biden never outlined how he will improve the country...

JMO.   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I don't think that many voted for Biden to begin with.....and it is demeaning to the general UD citizenship if you believe they would only cast their vote because they didn't care for the other candidate.

America is smarter than that.....I believe history indicates they vote for something.....and Biden never outlined how he will improve the country...

JMO.   CL

When you consider the number of people who toe the party line and vote straight ticket, come hell of high water, it makes a person wonder if what you say in your last paragraph is all that accurate.  As always, just my opinion.

On a side note:  How do you explain the Dems flipping Georgia from red to blue in the senate?

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

When you consider the number of people who toe the party line and vote straight ticket, come hell of high water, it makes a person wonder if what you say in your last paragraph is all that accurate.  As always, just my opinion.

On a side note:  How do you explain the Dems flipping Georgia from red to blue in the senate?

GO RV, then BV 

Guess I have more faith in the American Citizenry than you do.....as I understand it there are only 7 of the 50 States that offer the straight ticket options on the ballots.....

Georgia......Perdue won out right on November 3rd.....he had greater than 50% so no run off was necessary....and really...what's with that goofy state variance for candidates running for a federal position.....

The federal guidelines for Congress....Senate...and Presidential should be uniform.....as an elected Senator in any State.....can have an affect on all citizens.....

Other than that.....same machines and processes in Georgia were used the second time as well.....same results.......time, and history will bare this out....

CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Guess I have more faith in the American Citizenry than you do.....as I understand it there are only 7 of the 50 States that offer the straight ticket options on the ballots.....

Georgia......Perdue won out right on November 3rd.....he had greater than 50% so no run off was necessary....and really...what's with that goofy state variance for candidates running for a federal position.....

The federal guidelines for Congress....Senate...and Presidential should be uniform.....as an elected Senator in any State.....can have an affect on all citizens.....

Other than that.....same machines and processes in Georgia were used the second time as well.....same results.......time, and history will bare this out....

CL

Ahh....so you're going with the fraudulent vote argument....time will tell, I guess....of course for the last 2 months nothing has been revealed by those who claim to have the evidence, just hearsay, skewed opinions, sketchy math, etc., from the deep dark reaches of internet conspiracy land....same places that claim Newtown and 9-11 were false flag setups.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5