Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hold On To Your Rials...Iran Will Be Part Of The Great Re-set.

Luigi1

On 1/17/2021 at 1:42 AM, rvmydinar said:

I will buy and hold and keep it. Who knows it will rv after the new us president take office. The rial is almost as cheap as dong vietnam. We'll see which currency is going to rv first iqd or rial?

It will take years to make them international.. It also would take years to just take off the sanctions..

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 3:54 PM, screwball said:

Been hanging on awhile let’s hope otherwise 200,000,000 sheets of toilet paper oh well it was cheap

What kind of iran currency did you buy? Rial or toman? Last year in march 2020 if i amn't mistaken, iran already deleted 4 zeros and that made 1 toman=10,000 rial. But i amn't sure how long have toman and rial been coexisting together until the rials phase out 100% completely and become totally invalid.

13 hours ago, screwball said:

sanctions will not be lifted until they rejoin the international monetary system. its one of trumps requirements why do you think he is putting a squeeze on their money transfer systems and freezing of banking.

Trump has no say so in it. The Bilderbergs & Rothchilds controls the WB, including the US Federal Reserve.

The Cabal or NWO has the final say so.

• Downvote 2

11 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Since you said that way, that means it is pretty useless to buy the rial at this moment? Have you already hold and kept the rial yet?

Yes, I bought some When obumer was taking them off some of their sanctions.. 

Edited by WISKY291

11 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What kind of iran currency did you buy? Rial or toman? Last year in march 2020 if i amn't mistaken, iran already deleted 4 zeros and that made 1 toman=10,000 rial. But i amn't sure how long have toman and rial been coexisting together until the rials phase out 100% completely and become totally invalid.

nope they have dont deleted zeros. rial is toman, on the street is called toman and has been for years. the currency is rial. i bought rial.

6 hours ago, screwball said:

nope they have dont deleted zeros. rial is toman, on the street is called toman and has been for years. the currency is rial. i bought rial.

Thanks for the information. At first, i thought rial will be replaced by toman. Since you said that rial is toman, So why has iran made 1 toman=10,000 rial? Actually, if rial is toman, the rate should be 1:1, not 1:10,000? 

19 minutes ago, screwball said:

Well street rate black market rate I believe but we won’t know until sanctions are lifted and they rejoin monetary system 

If rial is iran official currency and toman is iran black market currency. So that means iran has a dual currency coexisted together. And are both rial and toman printed and owned by central bank of iran? So between rial and toman, which one is legal tender used by iraqi citizens to do business in the country of iran?

3 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

is about to get started cutting the grass in palm beach ..LOL!!!!!!

🤣

We will see. I dont know exactly how this will play out but i am certain of the end game. Trump will be our president for the next term. I'm excited to see it happen. Draining the swamp will be included👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

🤣

We will see. I dont know exactly how this will play out but i am certain of the end game. Trump will be our president for the next term. I'm excited to see it happen. Draining the swamp will be included👍

🤦🏻

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1