Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hold On To Your Rials...Iran Will Be Part Of The Great Re-set.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian intersts...

Iran will be part of the Great Re-set.

Hang on to your Rial...Iran will be part of the RV/RI.

Sanctions will be lifted & Iran will become prosperous.

Kuwait, Iraq & Iran could work together to strngthen each other's currency.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

1-16-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy: 

I knew this was coming...people are really happy about the Biden Administration coming in there.  China is one.  Russia is another.  Iran is the other.  Video  "Iran to U.S - Lift sanctions immediately". Oh trust me they're dancing. The 3rd term of Obama administration - [Iran is saying] 'glory hallelujah.  We're gonna get some money & a nuclear bomb & we get to terrorize the whole Middle East.'  So much for peace in the Middle East...There could be a benefit from all of this.  And what is that benefit?  ...Yes the Iranian Rial...as soon as those sanctions are lifted this really will help their economy out.  It was crippled.  It was just about dead.  Trump had him up against the ropes.  Now these people are going to give him a reprieve...No sanctions.  Strong economy.  Strong Rial...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

History of iranian rials:

1945, rials was pegged to usd, 1usd=32.25 rials or 1 rials=0.031 usd ( around 3 cents ).

1957, iusd=75.75 rials.

1999, 1usd=9,430 rials.

2003, 1usd=8,193 rials.

2006, 1 usd=9,227 rials.

2010 , 1usd=10,308 rials.

2012, 1usd=12,175.5 rials.

2013, 1usd=18,517.2

2014, 1usd=25,780.2

2017, 1usd=33,127

2018, 1usd=42,000.

Oct 09,2020 the official rate 1 usd=42,000. 

So the highest rate of iranial rial was=1usd=32.25 or 1 rials=0.031 usd. ( around 3 cents ).

And the lowest rate was 1 usd=42,000 or 1 rials=0.000023 usd. ( this is 10 times lower than iqd=0.00068 usd ). 

If let's say the rate now is 0.000023 usd, then iran remove 3 zeros  then 1 rials=0.023 usd ( around 2 cents ). 

Wow really not a bad investment. Have A lot of folks here already hold and kept this rials? Where can i buy rials cheap and not counterfeiting rials?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I knew this was coming...people are really happy about the Biden Administration coming in there.  China is one.  Russia is another.  Iran is the other.  Video  "Iran to U.S - Lift sanctions immediately". Oh trust me they're dancing. The 3rd term of Obama administration - [Iran is saying] 'glory hallelujah.  We're gonna get some money & a nuclear bomb & we get to terrorize the whole Middle East.'  So much for peace in the Middle East...There could be a benefit from all of this.  And what is that benefit?  ...Yes the Iranian Rial...as soon as those sanctions are lifted this really will help their economy out.  It was crippled.  It was just about dead.  Trump had him up against the ropes.  Now these people are going to give him a reprieve...No sanctions.  Strong economy.  Strong Rial...

Iv you think Biden will fix Iran your joking....they will deal but it will be under a trump administratiin 

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I will buy and hold and keep it. Who knows it will rv after the new us president take office. The rial is almost as cheap as dong vietnam. We'll see which currency is going to rv first iqd or rial?

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Now 1 usd=42,000 rial or 1 rial=0.000023 usd. If iran delete 5 zeros, then 1 rial=2.3 usd. Is this possible? 

Just my humble opinion, it is slightly possible once US/Iran negotiations will be back on the table and if the sanctions will be lifted.  We will see.  I had bought enough bottles of whiskey too keep me and my hope going, but it's been lonely for me lol 😄😢🥃

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 10:04 AM, Luigi1 said:

So what happens to this rial once Trump resumes the Presidency in March 4, 2021 because of foreign interference in the US Elections?

• Pow! 1

12 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Just my humble opinion, it is slightly possible once US/Iran negotiations will be back on the table and if the sanctions will be lifted.  We will see.  I had bought enough bottles of whiskey too keep me and my hope going, but it's been lonely for me lol 😄😢🥃

sanctions will not be lifted until they rejoin the international monetary system. its one of trumps requirements why do you think he is putting a squeeze on their money transfer systems and freezing of banking.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, screwball said:

off course Iran and north Korea 

Where do you think you can north korean won? Don't you think the north korean won is the hardest currency ever get? Since north korean is closed and communist country, may be it is pretty hard to get it. Is it easy for you to get north korean won in the us? May be you still can get south korean won in the us since korean pop singers have been pretty famous and popular, but north korean won, is it easy to get?