Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV/RI Anytime Soon. Kaperoni Says Iraq Will Stay Broke For Years.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Kaperoni says Iraq will stay broke for many years to come.

There will be no RV/RI in near future.

It may be easier to come out with a new IQD & render our IQD a dead currency.

Foreing investors are not pouring in to Iraq as predicted.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

1-15-2021   Newshound Guru NORV   [aka Kaperoni]  You wasting your time if you think the dinar will RV. Never happen and Iraq is broke. They are devaluing the dinar, not raising the value. It could take years before Iraq passes the laws and creates a suitable investment climate that they could raise the value. Not to mention they have over 40 trillion dinar outside the banks in Iraq know as "chunky" money...

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Kaperoni says Iraq will stay broke for many years to come.

There will be no RV/RI in near future.

It may be easier to come out with a new IQD & render our IQD a dead currency.

Foreing investors are not pouring in to Iraq as predicted.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

1-15-2021   Newshound Guru NORV   [aka Kaperoni]  You wasting your time if you think the dinar will RV. Never happen and Iraq is broke. They are devaluing the dinar, not raising the value. 

I just have a question when you said the dinar will never happen and iraq is broke, have you still kept and hold your dinars until today? Or have you already sold off all your dinar? And, You are also wasting your time if you don't sell off all your dinars immediately because as you said rv will never happen.

• Pow! 3

There is probably  more truth in what Norv ior Craperoni is saying. I hope he is wrong, but my gut is fearful. Regardless, I will hold these very attractive pieces of paper until I die (or it RVs).

If Iraq is broke, I would like to be broke like that with tons of oil and gold and natural resources. The problem with Iraq is that it is Iraq and Iraq cannot get out of its own way. Like the gang that couldn't shoot straight.  (HMMM am I describing the Repubican Party?)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

No one listens to him.  He has been kicked off of here twice.  First as kap then as katie45.  Like I have said before every group no matter how good it is, has trollls.  Mother Teresa has trolls.  He wants to be the biggest dinar troll out there.

Yep Kap is flog 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I just have a question when you said the dinar will never happen and iraq is broke, have you still kept and hold your dinars until today? Or have you already sold off all your dinar? And, You are also wasting your time if you don't sell off all your dinars immediately because as you said rv will never happen.

You bet. We were warned of mass confusion as we get closer to the main event. Do not give up your Dinars. That's what they want us to do & become discoraged & give up.

17 hours ago, TinBadge said:

The new green deal is going to kill the oil industry. Look to Saudi Arabia they’re already researching electric cities how to remove gas powered vehicles and go all electric. They can see the writing on the wall

One thing the Kaps is spot on about...

There will be at least a 20 year transition period from the oil revolution to a green economy. It is not a switch you can just turn on & off. Iraq must get foreign investers in & not be totally dependent on a oil based economy.

Relax. Oil will still be king for decades to come. Dems just can't wish it away like CA Gov Newsom did by getting rid of clean burning natural gas produced electricity. Now, parts of CA are sitting in the dark.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I may be wrong but, oil is the life blood that runs the world's engine and it is NOT going away anytime soon, at least not in my lifetime.

Your absolutely right. The Green New Deal just can't wish carbon fuels away just because it's PC.  Try ordering China & India to give up their coal, gas & oil. Future wars may be fought over who controls fossil fuels.