Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:25 PM CST - 1/14/2021

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** The U.S. elections have nothing to do with the rate change.   I just want to stress that...Iraq has already achieved stability.  They're now in forward motion to change the rate. 

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "OBLIGING BANKS TO LEND TO SMALL BUSINESSESQuote: “allocate amounts of their liquidity of at least 50 percent as soft loans to build industry and agriculture, encourage the establishment of factories and factories”.   Is this not what they have been attempting to do all along for years now. But they could not since the public did not want to deposit the dinars in the banks. So it appears the strategy of collecting the dinars has worked and the funds are now available to loan out. This will help kick-start the economy, something that is needed.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "Parliamentary finance resolves the controversy and reveals the fate of the dollar exchange rate in the budget"  They keep talking about the exchange rate.  You have one side of the puzzle piece saying they need to devalue...they need to figure out what to do to just get by...I do not anticipate it being devalued very long...sometime in the 2nd and 3rd quarter I anticipate we will start seeing in increments IMO the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar...

*** Jeff *** One of the signs we were looking for to know we were getting close to the RV...we were looking for them to reduce the amount of U.S. dollars auctioned off off at the auctions.  That has been achieved.  Article: "By more than three quarters ...a "significant" decline in central bank sales"  They used to auction off hundreds of millions as of this morning they've only auctioned off 3 million 250000 US dollars...we are looking very good. 

*** Frank26 ***   We told you...they needed this past Friday and this coming Friday - these two weeks - to do a tally.  To add up how many 3 zero notes they got in. I'd like to say to you they are done...What happened in the first week of January and the second week of January was for them to take account, a tally, and see if they reached the sweet spot...because they reached the sweet spot they all of a sudden come out and start to talk about the U.S. dollar going down tremendously in the auctions of the CBI...How many dollars were put through the auction yesterday and today Nothing!  That's exactly what we want to hear...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Frank26 *** That's number one.  2.  They all of a sudden are talking about the budget.  What about the budget 'Well we're putting in a new rate in it based on the fact that oil prices have gone up.'  3.  'We promise citizens of Iraq we are going to do another exchange rate and this one is going to be higher.  We promise you!"  Well golly I mean talk about the U.S. dollar getting out of here.  Running out of 3 zero notes.  Talking about the budget being approved and it's got a new rate because of the oil prices and now they promised them on television, 'Hey Iraqi citizens we promise there's another rate change coming.'..(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** Bruce *** There are things happening to prepare us for our ability to start – there may be one additional thing from the President that we’re looking for but I am not sure what it is...Some things have to play out – regarding President Trump – I know there is more to come from our President – I know that there are things that are planned and will manifest in the next week or so - The story is not over – let me put it that way – This story is not over yet – we are waiting – we are ready – most of us are really ready...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Jeff......Iraq has already achieved stability. 

What do you mean by " stability "? does devaluation from 1190 to 1460 mean stability? If iraq hasn't had enough monies to pay for monthly salaries and bills, is this called stability? If Iraq still hasn't enough monies to pay off all debts, specially to iran, is this called stability? The lives of iraqi citizens are frustration right now, is this called stability? I could be wrong though.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, yendor said:

Somehow I get the feeling that these same posts will be written in 2022...... "we expect an RV in the next quarter"...........

I hope not, but it would not surprise me either, the January window is quickly closing, if we don’t see anything in next few days when budget is passed, I think we are in for a long wait till March 2021 ! I don’t understand it! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

They may never rv, if you look at the value of the dong and the fact it is a international currency and supporting the country which doesn't have the assets that Iraq has. Well at least we have a change of wallpaper.

Vietnam is a completely different situation.  You cannot compare the two.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

And why not. 

The US did not invade Vietnam for their oil or because of their WMD.  Iraq was invaded for that along with devaluing their currency as promulgated by the CPA when Acting PM Paul Bremmer was there. and to increase the value some day.

So many Countries forgave their debt, provided military assistance, gave them a new currency and money to get the country up and running.  This was all to someday increase the value of the Dinar and have a foot hold in the Middle East.  Amongst other things 🙄 

Vietnam is used for cheap labor like China but mostly for electronics.  If Vietnam increases the value of the dong, no one will work as much or as hard for low wages, which is greatly needed for their economy to work and export products put together by cheap labor.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Paul Bremmer was the acting PM of which country? Why don't we get this kind of info from Adam, if you know this surely he must know but I think your explanation strengthens my theory, again a weak country surviving on a very weak dong (cheap labor and some off shore oil) so it stands to reason that a wealthy country with abundant resources (oil,gas,gold,silver etc. can live indefinately on a cheap currency. I don't know how old you are but I am a senior and would not be surprised if this so called rv never happens in my life time.

• Downvote 2