Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There's Still Way Too Many Large IQD Notes In Circulation.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian intersts...

Pimpy believes Iraq will not be ready to strengthen the IQD anytime soon.

CBI needs more time to pull in more of the large IQD notes.

There's simply is way too many notes under the mattresses of Iraqi citizens.

Reducing the total note count on the streets is the number one priority.

More devaluations may possibly be underway or may be forthcoming.

It's not an on-off switch...it's a process.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

1-14-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Article:   "Parliamentary finance resolves the controversy and reveals the fate of the dollar exchange rate in the budget"  They keep talking about the exchange rate.  You have one side of the puzzle piece saying THEY NEED TO DEVALUE...THEY NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO TO JUST GET BY...I do not anticipate it being devalued very long...sometime in the 2nd and 3rd quarter I anticipate we will start seeing in increments IMO the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar...IMO.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

here's another article related to the above...

1-15-2021   Newshound Guru NORV   [aka Kaperoni]  You wasting your time if you think the dinar will RV. Never happen and Iraq is broke. They are devaluing the dinar, not raising the value. It could take years before Iraq passes the laws and creates a suitable investment climate that they could raise the value. Not to mention they have over 40 trillion dinar outside the banks in Iraq know as "chunky" money...

57 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

1-15-2021   Newshound Guru NORV   [aka Kaperoni]  You wasting your time if you think the dinar will RV. Never happen and Iraq is broke. 

My question is why are you telling us this? What is your point by saying that? Were you saying that all dinar investors have to sell off all their dinar forever because rv will never happen and iraq is broke? Both Devaluation and iraq is broke are iraqi internal affairs and have got nothing to do with rv. I want to ask you, when the rv comes one day, where ( which country ) do you think you will exchange your dinar for dollars? In the us or fly directly to country of iraq? Why do you think that devaluation and iraq is broke have something to do with rv? Please explain it to me.

• Upvote 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:57 PM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian intersts...

Pimpy believes Iraq will not be ready to strengthen the IQD anytime soon.

CBI needs more time to pull in more of the large IQD notes.

There's simply is way too many notes under the mattresses of Iraqi citizens.

Reducing the total note count on the streets is the number one priority.

More devaluations may possibly be underway or may be forthcoming.

It's not an on-off switch...it's a process.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

1-14-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Article:   "Parliamentary finance resolves the controversy and reveals the fate of the dollar exchange rate in the budget"  They keep talking about the exchange rate.  You have one side of the puzzle piece saying THEY NEED TO DEVALUE...THEY NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO TO JUST GET BY...I do not anticipate it being devalued very long...sometime in the 2nd and 3rd quarter I anticipate we will start seeing in increments IMO the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar...IMO.

I love the part that it will not be devalued very long. Then he states 2nd or 3rd Quarter. Might as well said 2nd to 4th Quarter. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5