Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 8:53 PM CST - 1/13/2021

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "Parliamentary Committee: The statements of the Ministry of Finance confused the Iraqi market"   Sure it confuses the market.  They were not all ready for the devaluation. They were told in an article by the US Federal Reserve Bank that countries can and do devalue and revalue. Which apparently is about to happen in Iraq's case too. I have a feeling that the accuracy of the numbers in the 2021 are the focus and the manner in which they approach it today, could be a pivotal time frame. Today is the last day for reporting of a change if applicable with the UN. Not that is a smoking gun at all, just it is a reporting time frame. imo They have been hard at the budget for many consecutive days. The numbers after the second reading are very key.. imo.. Lets see what they do next. ~ MM

*** Adam Montana *** Iraqi Dinar - we are looking so good here. There is nothing going on that has me even the slightest bit concerned, in fact! The way things are going, we could see an RV early this year. Things to watch for are HCL...  The Iraqi Dinar is almost a sure thing, if you understand it...  I'm done for now! Be happy, be safe, and GO RRRVVVV..!!! Taken from another site that follows Adam's posts and posts snippets from them. See Adam's full chat on the DV Chat Logs forum. Ron

*** Bruce *** Now we are in a position – talking about intel that – I don’t know how to describe it – but it is as if we’re in a state of calm before the storm...We’re waiting – we’re in position – from the perspective of the redemption centers – they are pretty much set on “go” ...I really think that we’re in a position right now where something could happen very soon  but I do not know exactly when... I am excited about where we are...

*** Frank26 *** Article: "Iraqi Finance announces new developments in the dinar exchange rate". You guys are going to do it again [change the exchange rate] but this time do it in a positive direction?  Quote: "The Ministry of Finance promised on Friday to make an amendment to the exchange rate of the foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar"  ...this is when you say praise God. 

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Adam Montana *** Iraqi Dinar - we are looking so good here. There is nothing going on that has me even the slightest bit concerned, in fact! The way things are going, we could see an RV early this year. Things to watch for are HCL...  The Iraqi Dinar is almost a sure thing, if you understand it...  I'm done for now! Be happy, be safe, and GO RRRVVVV..!!! Taken from another site that follows Adam's posts and posts snippets from them. See Adam's full chat on the DV Chat Logs forum. Ron

i just like what adam said " we could see an RV early this year ".  so " early " means can be tomorrow or next week or next month or before the election , but hopefully not next year 2022. at least there is still enough time for dinar investors who still want to buy more dinars?

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

i just like what adam said " we could see an RV early this year ".  so " early " means can be tomorrow or next week or next month or before the election , but hopefully not next year 2022. at least there is still enough time for dinar investors who still want to buy more dinars?

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I would much rather have seen a WOULD instead of a should. They SHOULD have had all of this done years and years ago. Hopeium is one thing actuality is its antithesis. This is not to say it won't happen, it is just that we are talking about Iraq and I can't count the disappointmsnts we have encountered here. All we can say is....... "WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2