Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 13 January 2021

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, shydude said:

Chuck, just login to the server and make you #1. Password for login is loserwins

That is what I like about the Dominion Servers - No Firewalls and an open DMZ.  Next I will be seeing Davis as President of the US and Prime Minister of Canada at the same time.  :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That is what I like about the Dominion Servers - No Firewalls and an open DMZ.  Next I will be seeing Davis as President of the US and Prime Minister of Canada at the same time.  :bravo:

Very possible

as long as you know 

I accept bribes in cash 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Thanks Adam and looking forward to the RV, I ain't gonna push my luck for asking for anything more than the ginsu knives, but, I did get some good news this week and I start a new job on Monday and we sold our house we moved from in October and will no longer have to make 2 house payments a month. Now, I can hold out a few more days till the RV

Thanks again Adam, hope you have a great day and a great week.....till later

Goooooooooooo RV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

@Engine1   You are correct that if you aren't VIP or you haven't subscribed to the text service that Adam offers.  I think it was a one-time $9.95 to get your cell phone listed to receive a text from Adam when it RV's.   If you haven't done that, I highly suggest you jump on board with that text service.    Once it RV's, all bets are off.   Heck, this site may not even be up.  The VIP'rs will all have access to another site that Adam has arranged.   So, check that out.    

Here's a link to get the $9.95 service to receive the text.  Must be a cell phone, no landlines.  It's in the "store" on the menu at the top of every page.   

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/4-just-a-text/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, paperboy said:

@Engine1   You are correct that if you aren't VIP!" rel="">VIP or you haven't subscribed to the text service that Adam offers.  I think it was a one-time $9.95 to get your cell phone listed to receive a text from Adam when it RV's.   If you haven't done that, I highly suggest you jump on board with that text service.    Once it RV's, all bets are off.   Heck, this site may not even be up.  The VIP!" rel="">VIP'rs will all have access to another site that Adam has arranged.   So, check that out.    

Here's a link to get the $9.95 service to receive the text.  Must be a cell phone, no landlines.  It's in the "store" on the menu at the top of every page.   

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/4-just-a-text/

I remember when if you were on this site everyone that was on this site would receive a text message when it RV's. But I guess it's a money thing now.  

• Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

I remember when if you were on this site everyone that was on this site would receive a text message when it RV's. But I guess it's a money thing now.  

Adam's chat from 12/09 says all members will receive an e-mail.  VIP's and those who have paid for it will get the text.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alright then!...sounding pretty good! I truly like the side bar info on the exchange rate. I do have a question, my sister and her husband are in this investment as well, they tend to listen to other websites that are just ...let’s say, kooky, seeing the Dong up on the side bar, makes me ask this as I have never believed in this “basket” they speak of where the IRD and other currencies will RV at the same time. Am I the nut? Or is there fact to the “basket”? I have never seen anything here, that I remember, stating anything about this.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Engine1 said:

I remember that way back when.  Then the site changed to a fee based service as the platform grew.  Man, we dated ourselves.

Thanks Adam for everything...

On 1/16/2021 at 7:00 AM, cjdavid said:

seeing the Dong up on the side bar, makes me ask this as I have never believed in this “basket” they speak of where the IRD and other currencies will RV at the same time. Am I the nut?

That sidebar list all currency or as Adam did pick and choose what is displayed. It hasn't nothing to do with Guru Basket... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/17/2021 at 3:42 PM, yota691 said:

Thanks Adam for everything...

That sidebar list all currency or as Adam did pick and choose what is displayed. It hasn't nothing to do with Guru Basket... 

I figured it was just a display. And if I am reading between your lines, the "Basket" is a bunch of bologna as I have felt, where a bunch of countries will RV together. Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

I figured it was just a display. And if I am reading between your lines, the "Basket" is a bunch of bologna as I have felt, where a bunch of countries will RV together. Thanks.

Agreed. Other countries may follow suit, capitalizing on the situation, but the concept of a GCR is... I'll just put it in a "low likelihood", unlike the IQD.

:twocents: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

On 1/20/2021 at 12:06 PM, Adam Montana said:

Agreed. Other countries may follow suit, capitalizing on the situation, but the concept of a GCR is... I'll just put it in a "low likelihood", unlike the IQD.

:twocents: 

Wow!..thanks Adam for getting back to me! A lowly 66, now 67 post lurker.

• Upvote 1

On 1/24/2021 at 4:08 PM, Adam Montana said:

:lol: I don’t choose my posts based on anything other than who I like best ;) 

I am ok being the favorite..😏😂🤣. Thanks. (And I was just messing around) I come here because I trust DV. This has been the only site, since I got into this investment, That I feel is based on logic and true knowledge. None of that guru foolishness.

• Upvote 1