Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Auction & Currency Exchange Rates - Tuesday - 1/12/2021

ronscarpa

Tuesday - January 12, 2021

CBI - The results of the foreign currency sale window for Tuesday 01/12/2021 and executed today

Advertisement No. (4334)

Sale date - Tuesday 1/12/2021, and executed today:

the details

Amount

Total sale for the purposes of enhancing funds abroad (transfers, credits)

Total cash sale

Total sales

Note that:

• The sale price of the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.
  • The cash sale price is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.

Link: » The Central Bank of Iraq’s foreign currency sales schedule, Tuesday 1/12/2021, and executed today

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

CBI Currency Exchange Rates

Tuesday - 1/12/2021

US dollar USD 1460,000
Euro EUR 1795.216
Pound sterling GBP 1995.820
Canadian dollar CAD 1145.008
Swiss franc S.FR 1659.374
Swedish krona SEK 178.308
Norwegian krone NOK 171.890
Danish krone DKK 241.362
Japanese yen JPY 14.164
Chinese Yuan CNY 225.720
Australian dollar AUD 1124.638
Special drawing rights SDR 2115.219
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 2817640,000
  • Upvote 2

( IQD Rates - Updated: Tuesday - 1/12/2021

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1460 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 1-10-2020) * New Change
1453.853  IQD to 1 USD      

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: Yes 
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: No

:salute:Have a Blessed day Everyone - GOD is Faithful ...! 

HOPE................................................................................Ron

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:
( IQD Rates - Updated: Tuesday - 1/12/2021

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1460 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 1-10-2020) * New Change
1453.853  IQD to 1 USD      

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: Yes 
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: No

:salute:Have a Blessed day Everyone - GOD is Faithful ...! 

HOPE................................................................................Ron

Hey Ron! 

Thank you for the information.

So you know how many days they have been in compliance of the 2% for 90 days? I recall them being out of compliance a little bit ago. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Hey Ron! Thank you for the information.

So you know how many days they have been in compliance of the 2% for 90 days? I recall them being out of compliance a little bit ago. Thank you!

They are in compliance since 20 Dec 2020 = 24 days...Ron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

I have a feeling they are going to do what they are known for which is to continue with this rate until the end of 2021 and start releasing articles towards the end of 2021 stating they are going to RV the dinar. Same s$%t different toilet. This past October there was article after article about giving the people purchasing power and they knew damn well it wasn't gonna happen. Now it is as quite as a rat pissing on cotton. I am slowly trying to stay away from this investment because I am mentally exhausted. You may think that I am being negative but hoping for a RV at this point is border line insanity. The same thing with the Dong....NOTHING!! So I am stuck with a bunch of worthless a$$ currency that no bank outside of Iraq wants and I am starting to feel like I got made a fool of. I will never encourage anyone else to get involved with this foolishness. I know you guys are going to say sale your dinar but if I do, then those clowns would RV. 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

35 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I have a feeling they are going to do what they are known for which is to continue with this rate until the end of 2021 and start releasing articles towards the end of 2021 stating they are going to RV the dinar. Same s$%t different toilet. This past October there was article after article about giving the people purchasing power and they knew damn well it wasn't gonna happen. Now it is as quite as a rat pissing on cotton. I am slowly trying to stay away from this investment because I am mentally exhausted. You may think that I am being negative but hoping for a RV at this point is border line insanity. The same thing with the Dong....NOTHING!! So I am stuck with a bunch of worthless a$$ currency that no bank outside of Iraq wants and I am starting to feel like I got made a fool of. I will never encourage anyone else to get involved with this foolishness. I know you guys are going to say sale your dinar but if I do, then those clowns would RV. 

you should sell your dinar clearly have no stomach for this type of investment, high risk high reward.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I know you are frustrated and you should take a break, but hang on because if it does RV all that frustration will melt away like a horse pissing on an ice cube. God bless and just enjoy the breath and life God gave you today because if it RV's tonight we are not promised tomorrow anyway.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

i know how you felt. I have been there before. we are on the same boat. but the decision is in your own hand. do what is best for you. i wish you good luck with the best decision you are going to make..

• Like 3

15 hours ago, keylime said:

I know you are frustrated and you should take a break, but hang on because if it does RV all that frustration will melt away like a horse pissing on an ice cube. God bless and just enjoy the breath and life God gave you today because if it RV's tonight we are not promised tomorrow anyway.

Horses piss on ice cubes? Lmao Key, nice parry! Patience greedy

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Iraq is waiting for you to dump your dinar......I dare ya! If it will hasten the rv.....why not do it? (Grin).

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

And I have a feeling it would happen that way so I am stuck with it...I could sale half of it and it wouldn't hurt ....maybe that would speed things up!!

ur only option is to wait or sell , cant hedge or leverage the iqd till its international , the iqd that's left iraq is gone, their only concern is what's inside their borders .. just ride it out with the rest of the long shot speculators  ... :rodeo:

• Upvote 2