Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pelosi declares resorting to another method in the effort to isolate Trump

Pence confirms his refusal to activate Amendment 25 to impeach Trump

Alhurra - Washington
January 13, 2021

Pence stressed that implementing the amendment is not in the interest of the country Pence stressed that implementing the amendment is not in the interest of the country

US Vice President Mike Pence, in a letter addressed to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Tuesday, expressed his refusal to dismiss US President Donald Trump.

"I will not surrender to the political games in the House of Representatives at a critical time in the life of our nation," Pence said in his letter.

The vice president pointed out that "activating the 25th amendment to remove President Trump is not in the interest of the country nor the constitution," and called on Democrats to work with him "to reduce tension and unify the country." 

"Our focus in the wake of last week's horrific events is on ensuring an orderly transfer of power," Pence added in his letter.

Pence's message came along with a session held by the House of Representatives to vote on activating the 25th amendment of the US Constitution, which allows the Vice President to dismiss the US President, if it is recognized that the latter cannot perform his duties. 

The House of Representatives is seeking to isolate the US President, after a number of his supporters stormed the Capitol building of the Congress, in Washington, DC, last Wednesday, coinciding with the holding of a session to validate the results of the presidential elections, in which the Democratic candidate, Joe Biden, was declared the winner. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Members of the US House of Representatives voted last night on a resolution calling on US Vice President Mike Pence to meet with the Cabinet to activate Amendment 25 of the Constitution to remove President Donald Trump from power.

This step comes after Pence announced his refusal to activate Amendment 25 of the Constitution, in response to a request made by Parliament Speaker Nancy Blossi on Tuesday, and given him 24 hours to respond.

The House of Representatives voted in favor of a resolution inviting Vice President Pence to meet with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to impeach Trump, by 223 votes to 205.

To activate the 25th Amendment, Pence and a majority of Trump administration members will need to declare Trump incapable of performing his duties.

The House of Representatives is expected to vote on Wednesday to impeach Trump on charges of inciting a revolt against the US government.

For her part, the Speaker of Parliament announced, Nancy Pelosi Earlier today, they selected excellent people, led by the deputy Jimmy Ruskin To administer Trump's trial, it will work with them.
  • Thanks 1

If there is one thing that I can not stand, it is people calling America a democracy. We live in a Republic. Just recite the Pledge of Allegiance. It tells you right there.

Even the old US Army handbook stated that democracy was bad.

My oh my... like they say, tell a lie over and over again, and people will soon believe it as truth.

• Like 4

Marine Corps. Rebukes Pelosi: “WE DON’T WORK FOR YOU!”

January 13, 2021 
berger1-696x464.jpeg

General David H. Berger, Commandant of the United States Marine Corps., refused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s request to use the Corps. to safeguard Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration from Trump supporters and insurrectionists.

A Pentagon source speaking under promise of anonymity told Real Raw News that Pelosicvsssss-300x200.jpgcontacted Gen. Berger late Monday night, and she beseeched him to commit 5,000 troops to help ensure a peaceful transition of power and to prevent a repeat of the Jan 6 siege of the Capitol.

Gen. Berger, our source said, didn’t understand why Pelosi needed additional soldiers to augment an already impressive force assembled by federal and state officials.

That force includes 15,000 National Guard from D.C., Delaware, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, and an undisclosed number of FBI and DHS agents who arrived in D.C. Sunday night.

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supportersjoecheat1-300x169.jpgand kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C.  She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

Her statement made the general explode, our source said.

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.

Quoting our source, “When her intimidation tactic failed to sway Gen. Berger, Pelosi tried aangrytrump-300x169.jpgdifferent tactic: Begging and flattery.”

Pelosi claimed that the National Guard’s “weekend warriors” were ill-prepared to repel an army of “mad Trumpists.” Battle-hardened marines, however, were more capable of defeating “rabble rousers,” she said. “You have the best trained soldiers in the world, and America needs them.”

Gen. Berger was unmoved. The only way Marines would be deployed, he told her, was if President Trump himself issued that order.

“If you want us to help combat his supporters, I suggest you get him on the phone and tell him that. If he orders me to, I will.

Otherwise, I suggest you listen really hard to the words escaping your cracked, poisonous lips; they’re tantamount to treason,” Gen. Berger allegedly told her.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, toes1 said:

Not to cause any discontent but I personally hope NO ONE shows up to the inauguration.

I want them all to show up, and round up all the Treasonous Elected One's, all at one time..On TV for everyone to witness....That is a Non-Scale able wall.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 6

2 minutes ago, stt said:

Yota that is exactly what is going to happen. I think showing up for the inauguration is what is needed to validate the crime 

That is exactly what has to happen...I posted a long post about this a while back from a Legal Professor describing what it takes to constitute a crime......So far to this point No One has benefited from a Stolen Election.....They Planned it, they executed it, they lied about it, covered it up but Biden has Not Taken Actual Office as of yet. Nor has Harris resigned her Seat.

When they are Sworn In is when the crime has come to fruition and has been completed.......Biden and Harris could walk away now and no foul other than to the American People.

Karsten

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

That is exactly what has to happen...I posted a long post about this a while back from a Legal Professor describing what it takes to constitute a crime......So far to this point No One has benefited from a Stolen Election.....They Planned it, they executed it, they lied about it, covered it up but Biden has Not Taken Actual Office as of yet. Nor has Harris resigned her Seat.

When they are Sworn In is when the crime has come to fruition and has been completed.......Biden and Harris could walk away now and no foul other than to the American People.

Karsten

Interesting theory.  Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...
202112293822911KN-1.jpg

Republican Minority Leader in the US Senate, Mitch McConnell, announced on Thursday that House Republicans do not want to start hearings on the trial of former US President Donald Trump until mid-February.

McConnell, who said he had referred to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of this suggestion, made it clear that this would allow sufficient time for all parties to prepare for the trial.

It is reported that Democrats want to prevent Trump from holding any public office for his entire life.

The House of Representatives had begun the parliamentary trial of Trump, accusing him of inciting a revolt against Congress, while the mob attacked the Capitol as soon as he finished one of his mass conferences, during which he used extremely violent language.

• Thanks 2