Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump To Address The Nation Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 9:00 pm EST

Just now, TinBadge said:

@Synopsisdk you know if this is real!!??

@TinBadge, hope SO!!!

As @Dandy1 mentioned, was on Simon Parks last night.

I found this screenshot in LinkedIn.

At some point, if mass action is being taken, I suspect We The People will need to be told directly. In THIS instance, NO ONE better THAN The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.

We are about an hour and a half away. I suspect The Emergency Broadcast System will be used to notify what time and where to tune in since there is no prior notification in the various news outlets.

Pretty sure a Congressional Circus TOMORROW. The Lamestream media MAY be focused in on the "breaking" "news" IF Congressional Members are still out and about. IF the Lamestream media is generally quiet, I suspect MAJOR action has been taken.

For now, ALL speculation, of course.

• Thanks 7
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Dandy1 said:

I found the post on Simon Parkes.  Posted a day ago. So is President Trump on last night or tonight?

You are correct....and I waited to see who might post......

You see....my brother from another Mother...Synopsis .....he and I have had our disagreements....and we even "rassle" real hard on some of them...

No worries though....

I was really hoping this time frame was correct....but it doesn't matter.....time will prove him right!

CL

Look for Tuesday.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3