Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fireside Chat 7 | Lin Wood - Why is the CDC Calling for Nazi-Style Concentration Camps? What is Inside Hunter Biden’s Laptop? Are Americans Reaching Their Personal Boiling Points? When Are We Going to Finally See Some Action?

<

Episode Description

Attorney Lin Wood shares what is inside Hunter Biden’s laptop while asking why the CDC is Calling for Nazi-Style concentration camps and what is your personal boiling point? Lin Wood also shares why believes that it is 1776 all over again.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 2

You know it's strange that the general population wants to follow the MSM and social media like sheep...no thinking for themselves....no logic or common sense applied...

Take Lin Wood...Juliani....Generals Flynn and Mcenery...(and so many others)....all very successful....highly respected in their careers and life accomplishments..

Now they challenge the status quo.....and they are all portrayed as steaming piles of Moose crap....

Doesn't pass the smell test to me......

Then go to the other spectrum.....The Clintons....their still walking around free.....Susan Rice probably still thinks Bengazi was caused by a cartoon....and of course the MSM was an accomplice in that sham.....Obama and Biden selling out on Iran....Biden's $Billion dollar threat to Ukrain to keep his boy safe....(just a few of the thousands)

Take all the Epstein connections....Justice Robert's included.....the Justice Scalia murder....the sham accusations against Cavenaugh....what is wrong with this country?

Is half the country really that stupid?     CL

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 6

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I’ll take a HARD PASS on this wack job!

You are not alone.......

Arnold Schwarzenegger Compares Capitol Riot to Rise of Nazi Germany

My message to my fellow Americans and friends around the world following this week's attack on the Capitol.

ErW28J8UcAI0Hik.jpg

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

I always find it good to look at any picture from all angles.....

To my point....the MSM and social media only want Citizens to see it from their perspective....

Right now it is just the conservatives that are being quieted......censored..

Down the road......let's say they want to get rid of AOC.....they have the power to do that by eliminating her social media and smearing her in the MSM.....For any on the left who won't walk in lock step with the old fossil establishment....you're next...ask Democrat Congresswoman Gabbard...

CL

• Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

he is a God Fearing man!!

Have you ever really considered that statement?  God fearing???  Now that just doesn't make sense unless your God is vindictive, cruel, manipulative, lying, unforgiving, vengeful, threatening  and dangerous. That is absolutely NOT the relationship that I have with GOD and feel sorry for anyone that does...   Now more appropriate would be a Trump fearing man!!!!🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Have you ever really considered that statement?  God fearing???  Now that just doesn't make sense unless your God is vindictive, cruel, manipulative, lying, unforgiving, vengeful, threatening  and dangerous. That is absolutely NOT the relationship that I have with GOD and feel sorry for anyone that does...   Now more appropriate would be a Trump fearing man!!!!🤣

You are completely clueless yes they are God Fearing men, Linwood, General Flynn and Trump are all men of GOD! No one is perfect especially Mike Pence which there is plenty of proof whether you believe it or not, stay off MSM. But I guess child sex trafficking is okay with you and the God you apparently worship??? So again just wait for it everything will come out soon enough!, So before you post anymore of Your Nonsense why don’t you spend the hour and actually watch the video above!! I truly feel sorry for you and pray you will actually wake up before it’s too late for you!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

16 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

You are completely clueless

very sorry that MY POST made you sooooo uncomfortable. I only posed a question. Your beliefs must be pretty superficial that you get defensive and have to lash out. Don't fret, I forgive you!!!!

16 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

God Fearing men, Linwood, General Flynn and Trump are all men of GOD!

If you say so, it must be true. ROFL!!!!🤣 Possibly, I have different standards than you do??

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Yes we all know you haven’t be listening or paying attention period! I am not uncomfortable period I am very secure in my beliefs and what’s going on around the country apparently you’re not!! Lastly I don’t need YOU to forgive me brother which shows your true superficial beliefs! I only need forgiveness from Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior!!! I don’t have all the answers as no one does but to keep your head buried in the sand doesn’t bode well for you or the easily swayed sheep you and other posters demonstrate here with your laughable posts! Again Good Luck hopefully you see the light before it’s toooooo late!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

your head buried in the sand doesn’t bode well for you

I was only trying to see YOUR perspective... I seem to be the one still asking questions, while you seem to be the one who is content to keep chewing on the misinformation you have been fed without questioning any of it.  

I suggest we  see how it plays out. 

5 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

I was only trying to see YOUR perspective... I seem to be the one still asking questions, while you seem to be the one who is content to keep chewing on the misinformation you have been fed without questioning any of it.  

I suggest we  see how it plays out. 

Yes the problem is you have been fed all the misinformation stay off of Lame Stream Media brother!! Again I highly suggest you actually watch the video above at least to gain some perspective if you refuse to even watch it then it shows your true intentions and motivations of single minded rhetoric speaking! However I will leave you with this called The Unity Prayer!!!

All Mighty God my adorable Jesus,

May our feet journey together

May our hands gather in unity

May our hearts beat in unison

May our souls be in harmony

May our thoughts be as one

May our ears listen to the silence together

May our glances profoundly penetrate each other

May our lips pray together to gain mercy from the eternal Father, Amen!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 1/10/2021 at 11:28 AM, adhoc10 said:

Then you are ignorant of scriptures and I feel sorry for you.

2 Chronicles 19:6-7 (NASB)

6 He said to the judges, “Consider what you are doing, for you do not judge for mankind but for the Lord who is with you when you render judgment. 7 Now then, let the fear of the Lord be upon you; be careful about what you do, for the Lord our God will have no part in injustice or partiality, or in the taking of a bribe.”

Psalm 128:1 (NASB)

128 Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord,
Who walks in His ways.

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch="FEAR+OF+THE+LORD"&version=NASB

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

@adhoc10

Philippians 2:11-13 (NASB)
11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who is at work in you, both to desire and to work for His good pleasure.

Galatians 6:6-8 (NASB)
6 The one who is taught the word is to share all good things with the one who teaches him. 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a person sows, this he will also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will reap destruction from the flesh, but the one who sows to the Spirit will reap eternal life from the Spirit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1