Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MILITARY INTELIGENCE HAS EXPOSED THE OPERATION TO TAKE OVER THE UNITED STATES

I'm not afraid. There is going to be martial law and we are going to have to stay in our houses so we are supposed to have food, water, and necessities ready to go before tomorrow night. Pompeo tweeted this and it mentions "Noah". Lots of things are code. 

received_711270926243086.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I don't believe it will be nation wide. It should only be a specific area. Like D.C or the state capitals. 

Having food and water is important also.

Correct but the idiot brigade leftist wing nuts will be out in full force all over the country rioting and looting if this actually does happen! So yes it maybe much safer for most to stay inside and if at some point it gets too out of hand then martial law may have to be declared. Guess we are going to find out this week but I hope and pray Trump and all the true Patriots take back America and lock up all these traitors!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Correct but the idiot brigade leftist wing nuts will be out in full force all over the country rioting and looting if this actually does happen! So yes it maybe much safer for most to stay inside and if at some point it gets too out of hand then martial law may have to be declared. Guess we are going to find out this week but I hope and pray Trump and all the true Patriots take back America and lock up all these traitors!!!

If you supposition takes place in law abiding states people are going to be out protecting  life, liberty and property. I was told by a very reliable source we have the ability to take out every major bridge and roads coming into Idaho from Gowen field. The NG doesn't even need to mount up to protect the state. I am not concerned where I live. I feel sorry for the blue state residents that are red.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

22 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If you supposition takes place in law abiding states people are going to be out protecting  life, liberty and property. I was told by a very reliable source we have the ability to take out every major bridge and roads coming into Idaho from Gowen field. The NG doesn't even need to mount up to protect the state. I am not concerned where I live. I feel sorry for the blue state residents that are red.

Agreed unfortunately I am stuck in this sorry state of California for now!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

You guys are really going to think I'm crazy now but I'm not. I delved into that Q anon stuff to see what it was all about and yes Trump will oust the Obama, Clinton,and Bush dynasties if you will call them that. He will usher in financial prosperity with NESARA/GESARA but even though Kim Clement has been accurate with his prophesies he is a free mason and a false prophet. I am a die hard conservative and was a HUGE maga fan but he is the little horn in Daniel that uproots the three little horns out of the 10 and is the anti christ. Eventually he will want everyone to worship him like he is God. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Never know but all that Q stuff is real. I've been following it for months so it's new to me but every hint that they have given lines up with current tweets, FB posts, and I've done tons of research. Trump is either God's David of this time to bring down the New World Order or he could be the Antichrist. Whoever makes the false peace treaty between Palestine and Israel most likely would be the Antichrist. So in 2011 the Washington Monument cracked during an earthquake and that was a warning to us from God. Then when Trump did his first debate in 2016 a bolt of lightning hit the Trump tower that night during the debate. During his last debate this year 3 bolts of lighting simultaneously hit the Trump tower all at the same time. 3 equals trinity. All that Q stuff is real and is even hinted about even still by the Trump administration and the military. I've been watching it closely. Also the military gave Biden the funeral/foreign dignitary salute at Arlington Cemetery and did not give him the regular Presidential salute and Trump's "diet coke" button that the media always talked about is the secret service call button and Biden doesn't have it. The media said he got rid of "Trump's diet coke button". Lots more stuff. You have to do your own research but I remember all these things. Also Gog is Russia and Magog is Turkey and the war of Gog and Magog starts the Tribulation period and right now Russia and Turkey are allies. Damascus being destroyed is in Bible prophesy and it got destroyed during the Obama administration.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Never know but all that Q stuff is real. I've been following it for months so it's new to me but every hint that they have given lines up with current tweets, FB posts, and I've done tons of research. Trump is either God's David of this time to bring down the New World Order or he could be the Antichrist. Whoever makes the false peace treaty between Palestine and Israel most likely would be the Antichrist. So in 2011 the Washington Monument cracked during an earthquake and that was a warning to us from God. Then when Trump did his first debate in 2016 a bolt of lightning hit the Trump tower that night during the debate. During his last debate this year 3 bolts of lighting simultaneously hit the Trump tower all at the same time. 3 equals trinity. All that Q stuff is real and is even hinted about even still by the Trump administration and the military. I've been watching it closely. Also the military gave Biden the funeral/foreign dignitary salute at Arlington Cemetery and did not give him the regular Presidential salute and Trump's "diet coke" button that the media always talked about is the secret service call button and Biden doesn't have it. The media said he got rid of "Trump's diet coke button". Lots more stuff. You have to do your own research but I remember all these things. Also Gog is Russia and Magog is Turkey and the war of Gog and Magog starts the Tribulation period and right now Russia and Turkey are allies. Damascus being destroyed is in Bible prophesy and it got destroyed during the Obama administration.

January 26, 2021

GO RV, then BV

• 2 weeks later...

The Great Reset is real. Trump is just like Nehemiah in the Bible and we have an internal globalist takeover of our country and you guys need to stock up on some food and water just in case our electricity goes out for a little while. Trump is good. I've been reading my Bible and today the whole country of Cuba blacked out and lost communications and Myanmar was our first notice of what's most likely going to happen here. Those Fema camps were meant for Christians and any and all dissenters but just be calm and get some food and water maybe even a generator and gas just in case. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I read the Bible the other day when I was praying about whether Trump was good or being fake and I went right to Nehemiah, then the next day I prayed and it went to talking about separating the wheat from the chaff,  being a watchman from the gates of the watch tower, and getting the spirit of Babylon out of our country, then I opened up the Bible the next day and it was talking about Jeremiah the Prophet and how he was having to tell people what he sees even if it was doom and gloom but at the end it will be good for God's people,then the next day I went right to Solomon and it was talking about having wisdom that comes from God.... so take it as you will but we have enemies foreign and domestic in our country but Trump said to be peaceful. The things on FB that have skulls are warning us and there was one that I saw talking about a generator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1