Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MILITARY INTELIGENCE HAS EXPOSED THE OPERATION TO TAKE OVER THE UNITED STATES

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

It was a small group that did that in the capital building dressed up as Trump supporters and yes they had pipe bombs and were trying to destroy the laptops and kill Trump supporters so they could blame us so they could take our guns. Their ultimate goal is to take our guns away because we are the last country on earth right now with guns. Then They have the Presidency, 50/50 house with compromised Republicans, and the senate plus Robert's is compromised so he will not stop it. Then it's world Communism. It's happening before your very eyes but you do not see it because they wipe out all the proof as soon as it comes out. I've seen the videos before they got taken down. They are trying to get rid of all evidence and that's also why the RV exploded on Christmas day in Tennessee. Trump has all the evidence. 

Always the other group, always blaming, scapegoating. Gee, it sure would be nice if trump showed us all the evidence wouldn't it? At least show the courts, the courts where it is a crime to lie, that have turned away most all of the cases brought before them. 

I hear the right scream about "draining the swamp", what ever that means, and then give corporate America an enormous tax break that hurts most everyone else. What is the swamp again, the poor and weak of this country? 

Your concept of freedom and equity are extremely one sided to me and the manure in which the right turns their actions around on the people they pray on is staggering. All the mirrors are broken in the house on the right for they shall take no blame. Trump has had nothing but positive parse for all Americans. He would never vilify people, cities or even states here in the country he is charged with protecting. Not just the pro-trumper's, he's charged with protecting ALL Americans, or at least at one time that is what was expected of OUR president.  

Wasting breath, find your way back.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 10
  • Pow! 1

Close to 500 people that could be arrested. You need troops to round them up and more for security details. Then you need more to secure and repel all boarders.

I hope he is waiting until the 20th to spring the 14 A, article 2 on them.

I will be dancing in my front yard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Are you referring to me? 

I think he is referring to all the post that are in favor of Trump. 

He,she,it sounds like the one who is fearfull. 

Nothing you have brought here has made me fear anything. 

Keep up the good work.

GOD is in control.   :bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 8

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I think he is referring to all the post that are in favor of Trump. 

He,she,it sounds like the one who is fearfull. 

Nothing you have brought here has made me fear anything. 

Keep up the good work.

GOD is in control.   :bravo:

We create the world around use and through use God, the universe, what ever you want to call it works it's magic. For example, at one time it was extremely difficult to communicate long distances, yet today we communicate va internet because someone felt the need to communicate faster and easier. People did that, not God. You can control what you think and how you act, that's about all you can control and by relinquishing your control you give up your link with "God". Love is stronger than all else, that might be why you are having troubled with it? 

God is love!!!

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

I think there is a reason so many troops are in DC. Not just security 

I also just watched a Santa Surfing Video showing Check mate  Security Services put Concertina Wire on the Fence around the Ingratiation Area....To keep people Out or is it to keep people In?

Karsten 

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

54 minutes ago, utah rock said:

For example, at one time it was extremely difficult to communicate long distances, yet today we communicate via internet because someone felt the need to communicate faster and easier. People did that, not God. You can control what you think and how you act, that's about all you can control and by relinquishing your control you give up your link with "God". Love is stronger than all else, that might be why you are having troubled with it? 

God is love!!!

When you relinquish your control that is when God does his best work. When we step aside and let him work through us. 

I have absolutely zero issues with Gods love. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

To keep people Out or is it to keep people In?

This is a very good question!  This my take on what will happen. Capitol building completely surrounded by military.....military commander enters and proceeds to Nancy's microphone....tells everyone to remain seated and quiet......when your name is called, stand up and proceed to the center exit at the back of the hall.....if your name is not called, you may leave and go home.....the rest is history.   :flagsmiley:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 8

4 hours ago, utah rock said:

People did that, not God.

I'll Pray that you might open his door. God is the maker of everything!! The Bible from many thousand of years ago can debunk whatever you think you have..it's obvious what you don't have.

Done!!

Psalm 66:4
All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

This is a very good question!  This my take on what will happen. Capitol building completely surrounded by military.....military commander enters and proceeds to Nancy's microphone....tells everyone to remain seated and quiet......when your name is called, stand up and proceed to the center exit at the back of the hall.....if your name is not called, you may leave and go home.....the rest is history.   :flagsmiley:

Thank you for this truly awesome post!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1