Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S OVER, AMERICA IS DEAD

LGD, hey Big Man, here's what help me and has for a long time.

John Stuart Mill 

John Stuart Mill

“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice, — is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other.”

Rather die on my feet than live on my knees!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Just heard on the news that Apple has shutdown Parler and twitter apparently has banned Trump for life. I didn't know Apple had anything to do with parler.

Hey now Trump has something to do when he leaves office. He can start his own social media sight where you can say any bat 💩 crazy thing you want. He will make millions!👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

The Constitution is not dead! The Constitution was a gift from God to a nation of God Loving and praying people.  It will be saved but not in Washington.  A very wise man once said that when we lose our freedoms, the only way we will get them back is with blood; human blood.  We as a people are reaping our just rewards.  We have kicked God our of our schools, out of our government and out of our lives.  Not individually but as a Nation.  We have sat back and let a bunch of crooked lawyers rape our Constitution and our National Morality and said nothing. There is an answer to our predicament but most of the citizens of this nation do not want to hear it or have anything to do with it.  And the answer is……When we honor God and his Son, Jesus Christ, follow ALL of the Ten Commandments, place God at the head of our Nation as He should be, pay and honest tithing, quit murdering the unborn, quit honoring the homosexuals, keep the Sabbath Day Holy, follow the last two Commandments that Jesus Christ gave us to Love God the Eternal Father with all our hearth, mind and soul and to love our neighbor as ourselves, forgive ALL who have trespassed against us(70x7) and take care of the poor, the sick, the widows and the elderly.  If we, as a nation are not willing to do these things, then the United States of America is doomed.  If you, individually, do ALL of these things, then you will survive what is coming. If you are not doing all of these things now, there is still time.  The name of the game is repentance and the Pure Love of Jesus Christ.  None of us are perfect, especially me, but we can try as best we can. May the Good Lord Bless us as we try with all our being to follow his Son, Jesus Christ and do what He as said to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a Marine I took an oath over 30 years ago to protect my Country against all enemies both foriegn and DOMESTIC.

My father was Army (Vietnam 1962 through 1978 E8 "V" above his wings and 2 Bronze Stars) said it would be illegal for the military to swoop down on the corrupt politician, big tech etc.

Was that true then and now?

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

BW

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

I may stand alone out here but I think Trump gets a second term.

C.O.G.

Deer In The Head Lights.

Never know what hit 'em.

Podium.

Neck Tie.

Trap Door.

Game Over.

90 million plus happy voters.

Abraham Lincoln quote: Let the people know the truth and the country is...

While The Traitors Dangle.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, JimH said:

The Constitution is not dead! The Constitution was a gift from God to a nation of God Loving and praying people.  It will be saved but not in Washington.  A very wise man once said that when we lose our freedoms, the only way we will get them back is with blood; human blood.  We as a people are reaping our just rewards.  We have kicked God our of our schools, out of our government and out of our lives.  Not individually but as a Nation.  We have sat back and let a bunch of crooked lawyers rape our Constitution and our National Morality and said nothing. There is an answer to our predicament but most of the citizens of this nation do not want to hear it or have anything to do with it.  And the answer is……When we honor God and his Son, Jesus Christ, follow ALL of the Ten Commandments, place God at the head of our Nation as He should be, pay and honest tithing, quit murdering the unborn, quit honoring the homosexuals, keep the Sabbath Day Holy, follow the last two Commandments that Jesus Christ gave us to Love God the Eternal Father with all our hearth, mind and soul and to love our neighbor as ourselves, forgive ALL who have trespassed against us(70x7) and take care of the poor, the sick, the widows and the elderly.  If we, as a nation are not willing to do these things, then the United States of America is doomed.  If you, individually, do ALL of these things, then you will survive what is coming. If you are not doing all of these things now, there is still time.  The name of the game is repentance and the Pure Love of Jesus Christ.  None of us are perfect, especially me, but we can try as best we can. May the Good Lord Bless us as we try with all our being to follow his Son, Jesus Christ and do what He as said to do.

Absolutely true JimH. Thank you. President Trump has a strong Christian base, and the enemy is really working hard, every form of trickory he can use is being used. I still believe as Kim Clement said President Trump is God's David. David lost it all but got it all back, and more. I believe we are watching it all unfold, and that President Trump is a reprieve from God's judgement for our nation turning our back on Him. Look what Biden stands your choice to kill a creation from God, 100% for *** marriage, hates Israel, proved it with dirty deal with Iran. Now look what President Trump did with Israel, God's chosen people. We know how much President Trump loves the USA.

Wow, what a time we are living in. Each of us have been selected by God Himself for such a time, to be here and now. Thank you again JimH, your words are wise and true.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

@ladyGrace'sDaddy, hope your nap helped you.  Now, repent and be willing to listen to those prophets of God who are hearing from God and are keeping us encouraged.  Now is not the time to retreat.  Make whatever adjustments are necessary and get back to your post.

@ladyGrace'sDaddy, I agree with Shedagal here. Come on Marine, get your stuff together. Don’t make this ole Army puke have to carry you. I will if I need to, as no one is left behind, but I think you will be just fine. :salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1