Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S OVER, AMERICA IS DEAD

As a Marine I took an oath over 30 years ago to protect my Country against all enemies both foriegn and DOMESTIC. Today that Country has died by the hands of the most unscrupulous and immoral people I've seen since Nazi Germany.

It's been said that the Constitution was "Wholly incompatible" against an immoral and unreligous people. Now we know that to be true. Guess I was right about only one thing, you don't murder 65 million babies and get away with it. 

In 1996 I bought my first computer. I attempted to chat with some people online and was immediately and viciously attacked because I didn't know the different mannerisms. It wasn't until I got into Dinar and found this site in 2011 that I attempted to communicate in this fashion again. For Ten years I talked with everyone. I've made some acquaintances and pissed some people off. 

But I've learned more about myself in these last 10 years than I have in the previous 46. I thank you all for that privilege. 

I, along with most here, have made predictions and given theories about what is to come. Tonight I realize how wrong I've been in every aspect. Furthermore, I am terrified at what I believe is about to happen. 

I love Dinar Vets and hold Adam in the highest regard but for the sake of what's left of my sanity and my family I simply cannot continue to post anything about any controversial subject matter. 

There is so much inside me that I want to say but it simply wouldn't benefit anyone. I'll be watching and following some areas from the sidelines but that's as much as I can continue to do. It's time to go back to sleep with the rest of this land. :tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Don't give up Bro... Good will triumph over the Evil, keep praying, keep standing by your Faith, 

More than Conquerors

(Psalm 44:1-26)

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

You aren't alone Scotty...

The establishment/deep state is deeper than imagined...and this right/left division within DC government outed itself as purely fictional.

Sad that those Trump helped in the reelection process....McConnell and Graham betrayed him in the end....it is pretty doubtful they would be in office today without his help. Gov. Kemp of Georgia....same thing....

The establishment seized the opportunity of the perfect storm with the covid fiasco.....self created or just lucky....or perhaps some of both....and with 5 years of a establishment beat down against Trump hind sight clearly illuminates what has occurred....

I look forward to observing the future with Biden at the helm.....and even more interesting will be Bernie handling the budget...😮

A first big test is headed north right now....that first caravan of immigrants that should hit the boarder around the 20th.....

My guess is much of what Trump has accomplished will be kept....even expanded.....ME Peace....as an example.....expand that....and claim it as your own.....

History will expose the truths of these elections....but not for a very long time......we were suppose to see all of the evidence on the Kennedy assasination this year....but nope...just too sensitive according to the CIA....

Sure glad I have my plan B in place!

CL 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

We do this process every 4 years....and 4 years from now we'll do it again, and so on and so on.  Social media is the problem, not the answer.  Back in the day, people read the newspaper, went to the library to research, watched the few available channels on t.v., most of which was PBS...and then had plenty of time to process the information they had and make an informed decision.  Now, in today's world, we get online, read something we disagree with, disappear for 2 minutes, and come back with a polar opposite article.....I yearn for the time when things were slower, when effort mattered, when face to face interaction led to respectable debate, not name calling.  This, where we are today, too, shall pass.  All is not lost.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

We have let it play out....the 6th has come and gone and we have a clearer picture....

Next date is the 20th.....and once Biden is sworn in .....a new chapter begins.....

A great deal can happen between now and then.....

Think about it.....if the left is really feeling so secure that this election is over....why the panic to impeach him or apply the 25th Amendment with just 12 days left?

That would be a great way to start a civil war....

More to come.....    CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

We have let it play out....the 6th has come and gone and we have a clearer picture....

Next date is the 20th.....and once Biden is sworn in .....a new chapter begins.....

A great deal can happen between now and then.....

Think about it.....if the left is really feeling so secure that this election is over....why the panic to impeach him or apply the 25th Amendment with just 12 days left?

That would be a great way to start a civil war....

More to come.....    CL

My guess is the fact that Donald and friends sicced a rabid mob on the capital building, where his staunchest supporter VP Pence was doing his constitutional duty honorably.....and the fact that Donald still has access to "the button"....scary indeed.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 11

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

My guess is the fact that Donald and friends sicced a rabid mob on the capital building, where his staunchest supporter VP Pence was doing his constitutional duty honorably.....and the fact that Donald still has access to "the button"....scary indeed.

GO RV, then BV

Trumps concession video on a smooth transition yesterday should not scare anyone.....of the last number of Presidents he has the most peaceful war record.....just a fact....

The DC event doesn't completely pass the logic/common sense test to me.....

Yes Trump invited the rally....99.9% was peaceful....as the BLM protests have been mostly peaceful...but there is zero% chance of that crowd breaching the Capitol without some help....

As a rule the Trump crowd is a law and order group....most of the riotous looters were seen walking as if on a tour....staying in place between the red velvet ropes....taking pictures...

Makes as much sense to me as a precinct with 10,000 population casting 30,000 votes.....and on and on....    CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Trumps concession video on a smooth transition yesterday should not scare anyone.....of the last number of Presidents he has the most peaceful war record.....just a fact....

Yes Trump invited the rally....99.9% was peaceful....as the BLM protests have been mostly peaceful...but there is zero% chance of that crowd breaching the Capitol without some help....

As a rule the Trump crowd is a law and order group....most of the riotous looters were seen walking as if on a tour....staying in place between the red velvet ropes....taking pictures...

Makes as much sense to me as a precinct with 10,000 population casting 30,000 votes.....and on and on....    CL 

As a rule, eh?  Did all the players know the "rule" is the question.....That said, what's the next date of importance after the 20th?....as the dates you've been referencing since the election keep getting checked off with zero results.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

24 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Simple question for you, CL.....Do you believe V.P. Pence fulfilled his constitutional duty as President of the Senate during the electoral certification vote count?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

As a rule, eh?  Did all the players know the "rule" is the question.....That said, what's the next date of importance after the 20th?....as the dates you've been referencing since the election keep getting checked off with zero results.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

So someone tells you the check is in the mail....over and over......it finally arrives.....you make the deposit...and you wait....after some days the funds clear.....and that money is in your possession.....you finally have the funds...

The 20th would be that day....

But wait.....no so fast....with Trump that Check did clear in January of 2017.....but then the corrupt auditors tried to take it way for 4 more years.....you know....Russian Collusion....Impeachment....etc.....ya never know what the next storm might bring....

BTW.....I have mentioned the 20th in the past....

I have mentioned the 25th Amendment or just an early retirement for Biden as the whole agenda has been an eventual Harris take over....

I'll also mentioned an impeachment...Old Joe has been on many foreign countries payrolls.....

There you go.....    CL

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, stt said:

Shabs the dominion voting system will be wide spread across the country by midterms unlike the year's you mentioned 

If Dominion wins their 1.3 Billion dollar lawsuit they just filed against the Kracken, they'll probably just take the money and close up shop......who needs the headaches they've had to endure after all?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Simple question for you, CL.....Do you believe V.P. Pence fulfilled his constitutional duty as President of the Senate during the electoral certification vote count?

GO RV, then BV

The answer is yes and no.....

Pence handled his responsibility differently than Biden did 4 years previously.....as well as those conducting the same function during the 4 earlier previous cycles.....

Pence added some additional language, altering and limiting what his function and authority was in these proceedings......

If you have an interest you can check the links below......

So yes....he preformed a function....but the legalize he used prevented him from using all of the powers afforded him by the Constitution.....

Take it or leave it....that is the determination of a Constitutional Attorney.....    CL

Pence wording.....10:30 mark

=======

Biden wording 2017.....8 minutes in...

CL 

• Thanks 4

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a Marine I took an oath over 30 years ago to protect my Country against all enemies both foriegn and DOMESTIC. Today that Country has died by the hands of the most unscrupulous and immoral people I've seen since Nazi Germany.

It's been said that the Constitution was "Wholly incompatible" against an immoral and unreligous people. Now we know that to be true. Guess I was right about only one thing, you don't murder 65 million babies and get away with it. 

In 1996 I bought my first computer. I attempted to chat with some people online and was immediately and viciously attacked because I didn't know the different mannerisms. It wasn't until I got into Dinar and found this site in 2011 that I attempted to communicate in this fashion again. For Ten years I talked with everyone. I've made some acquaintances and pissed some people off. 

But I've learned more about myself in these last 10 years than I have in the previous 46. I thank you all for that privilege. 

I, along with most here, have made predictions and given theories about what is to come. Tonight I realize how wrong I've been in every aspect. Furthermore, I am terrified at what I believe is about to happen. 

I love Dinar Vets and hold Adam in the highest regard but for the sake of what's left of my sanity and my family I simply cannot continue to post anything about any controversial subject matter. 

There is so much inside me that I want to say but it simply wouldn't benefit anyone. I'll be watching and following some areas from the sidelines but that's as much as I can continue to do. It's time to go back to sleep with the rest of this land. :tiphat:

Brother, the fight is not over. This is bigger than Trump or Biden and I know you know that. As I stated in an earlier thread that I worked in the Military Intelligence field and this operation is classic PSYOPS. This has been taking place for years. Very few will see through this. Total media control and no one spends the time to validate information or stories. People that wish to site back and not research will fall to Klaus Schwab and the Social Credit Scoring global plan. I work in the tech field (with a clearance) and those Dominion voting machines can easily be manipulated. If Biden is in, Dominion wins the law suit, if not and Trump is in, they will be tried for treason. I am showing both sides of this outcome because I think it is important. I may stand alone out here but I think Trump gets a second term. We will just have to wait and see but he has exposed that our election system is not to be trusted and that 90% of the Politicians and people that work in Government are on the take. I watched the security footage of the break in at the Capital building on Monkey Werx Overwatch. It was very inlighting. Go visit the site and check things out for yourself. People need to start doing some work instead of having other post the links. You may be surprise on what else you may find. If you think that this is going to change with the next election cycle you are wrong. Those that pay the high bid will be elected and will do the bidding of those that have put them there.  Look at the long term Senators and Congress Members, it is like watching professional wrestling. Trash talking each other and out for beers that evening. Look at that last bill to help American's $600, while billions are sent overseas. People better get past Trump and Biden and realize that this has bigger implication.

LCD, I have been in some very bad spots in life and I have learned two things about situations like this. I always give myself 48 hours to think things through and that tomorrow the Sun will rise (unless you're in the UK or Germany :lol:).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Yeah!! There is a video of a supposed cop moving a cheesy barricade and waving people towards the capital steps.  A mother one show one cop at the door wit a group of people that did not appear to be threatening. He simply starts to back up and let’s the in. All of the caught on professional photo equipment. You can actually see on the rioters with his own photographer with a huge camera. I’m not talking about a little Sony Handy cam it was a full-size professional set up.  If you look closely at all of the clips that are out there you can tell that  a lot of it was staged or rehearsed. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1