Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi prime minister sacks his advisor to avoid the anger of Iran and its proxies in Iraq

yota691

The Iraqi prime minister sacks his advisor to avoid the anger of Iran and its proxies in Iraq

Baghdad - Dr. Hamid Abdullah:
Friday January 08, 2021 - 02:00

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi issued a decision to dismiss one of his most prominent advisors, against the background of statements he made against the commander of the Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani.

Although the statements made by the advisor to Al-Kazemi, Hisham Daoud, expressed his personal opinion as an academic, the Iraqi Prime Minister relieved him of his post in order to avoid the anger of Iran and its agents in Iraq. 

Daoud had described Qassem Soleimani as entering Iraq whenever he wanted without the need for an entry visa.

He added in a documentary interview that Soleimani believed that he was responsible for Iraq and would go in and out as he pleased, while the current government imposed on his successor and told me to come with a visa from the right door.

Dawood said in response to the accusations leveled against him of insulting Soleimani that the press interview was with a foreign satellite channel and took place within the scope of a documentary film of a historical nature, and that it was recorded more than two months before it was broadcast. 

He added that he spoke in the film in a free language, as he is a researcher and academic specializing in Iraqi affairs, and he did not speak in an official capacity, indicating that “what was mentioned in my talk stems from my being a researcher that I obtained my information from research I conducted in previous years, which is not necessarily government information.”

On the other hand, sources linked to the Iraqi Shiite factions revealed that the Iranian leader, Ali Khamenei, issued clear directives that include not addressing the Syrian role in the assassination of Soleimani for reasons that concern the supreme interests of Iran in Syria and Lebanon.

It indicated that the investigations conducted by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, in coordination with the Lebanese Hezbollah, have proven that there is no role for Iraqi intelligence in the assassination of Soleimani, but Iran and its arms in Iraq continue to accuse Al-Kazemi of being involved in the assassination with the aim of taming him and forcing him to implement Iranian demands and submit to the factions linked to Iran and not to cross with her.

The results of the investigation indicate that there was a breach of the Iranian security system that took place in the Lebanese and Syrian territories and airspace, but Tehran is keen to conceal the causes of the breach and the parties behind it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Although the statements made by the advisor to Al-Kazemi, Hisham Daoud, expressed his personal opinion as an academic, the Iraqi Prime Minister relieved him of his post in order to avoid the anger of Iran and its agents in Iraq.

no free speech , iran in full control ..... we wait , thanks yota 

• Thanks 1

Not again.... if Iran is in control again this time, we can forget it! I am sooo sick of this S:!t!! If this is the case let Iraq be a failed state and to hell with it!! Looks like we should have bombed Iran first. One article stated Maliki misappropriated $1 trillion dollars during his 2 terms and the other Prime Ministers after him misappropriated a half trillion dollars. That’s the main reason the dinar was devalued. Hopefully Khazemi is doing this to avoid confrontation with these fools but he will have to address them. He shouldn’t have fired the man that is not a good look! To hell with Iran and Soleoslumi.. good riddance!!

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Turn back the clock, it’s Dem appeasement time again.  Iraq and it’s people get hosed again.  

This would never have happened under a Trump Administration.  

I feel you are right on this point Pitcher. Iran has really been pushing the envelope since the election. I have a feeling that all these Peace Agreements will start falling apart as well as the US getting back into the war business. 

On a larger scale, I am really concerned about this Klaus Schwab and these world leaders driving this New World Order - Global Reset.  

I have not given up hope but I feel that all elections going forward will be less than legitimate and that we will never have free election again. It will all look good, it would be within 2% to 3%, but we will just become pawns and those pawns will not even be on the board of play. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree Chuck.  The U.S. now is in the same place that Germany was, in late 1933.  At that point Hitler had seized control of German radio and newspapers through Joseph Goebbels and the Ministry of Propaganda.  Our national media are servants of the Left and globalism, whose goal is to eventually overturn the U.S. Constitution and bring about One World Government, the vaunted "New World Order".

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5