Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:05 PM CST - 1/07/2021

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mnt Goat ...the CBI is not going to initiate the “project to delete the zeros” until they know they can continue with the process all the way to completion up to the reinstatement including the new IMF basket. They cannot issue lower denominations without a guarantee that the reinstatement at a higher rate will happen, otherwise these notes will be totally worthless and Iraq would jeopardize the economy of Iraq even a worse situation...

*** Frank26  ...Iraq has an international rate outside of their country at 1190 to take advantage of their deals.  But inside domestically there's a 1 to 1 rate deal they made with the IMF.  1450 was for investment purposes and to help pay the salaries at a lesser cost...Brilliant.  1450 is going to leave IMO in 2 weeks or less because there is another change to their rate coming and this one will add purchasing power to their currency at a 1 to 1 level.

*** Walkingstick & Frank26   If we progressively see the auction numbers continue to fall that's another confirmation that the American dollar is about to leave the Iraqi market and very soon to be replaced with a new... denomination and a new exchange rate for these new small category notes.  It's that simple.  It's not complicated. It's on course.

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Thanks Ron! Not that I believe any gurus, I have always felt that to get the USD out of Iraq, they would have to make it 1-1 out of the gate. I am on DV because Adam and CO. Have the most logical opinions.

Or higher IMHO.  Outside of Iraq, 3+.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

As the most interesting man in the world...

When the RV happens.....very soon in fact.......I will be headed to Kuwait...to the Hilton on the bay......$600 per night incl breakfast to die for (not literally)..overlooking the sandy beach and the beautiful bay...and bigtime security for our protection.  I will be happy to take anyone's Dinar with me and cash it in!  (Many money lenders in Kuwait!)  I have already talked to Possum and Momma about joining me there for some Hooka and Tequila (I hope they have the tequila!)   Let me know if you want me to take your Dinar with me!

Stay thirsty my friends!    

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

As the most interesting man in the world...

When the RV happens.....very soon in fact.......I will be headed to Kuwait...to the Hilton on the bay......$600 per night incl breakfast to die for (not literally)..overlooking the sandy beach and the beautiful bay...and bigtime security for our protection.  I will be happy to take anyone's Dinar with me and cash it in!  (Many money lenders in Kuwait!)  I have already talked to Possum and Momma about joining me there for some Hooka and Tequila (I hope they have the tequila!)   Let me know if you want me to take your Dinar with me!

Stay thirsty my friends!    

YOU GOT ANOTHER SEAT AVAILABLE?