Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANTIFA BREAKS INTO THE CAPITOL

Before the liars come on here with there CNN demonic stories about how Trump supporters raided the capitol, 

I wanted to get the truth out there. I'm so sick to death of the evil lying of the leftist and ALL THERE THUGS. 

It's time for civil war just to stop the evil liar's. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

You should be ashamed. Total BS.....and somewhere deep down you know it.....or you're just dumb.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, FINSFAN222 said:

You should be ashamed. Total BS.....and somewhere deep down you know it.....or you're just dumb.

For a new member posting, you wasted no time in stirring up the pot.

Maybe you should go back to lurking.

Just Saying.

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

30 minutes ago, FINSFAN222 said:

Garbage!!!! LSM Bulls-t!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

Just now, FINSFAN222 said:

Congratulations, FinsFan222!!!

YOU have CLEARLY shown Yourself as a Committed Member Of The Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces in Your "battle" "ready" "stance"!!!

Super Bowl Roundup: Preview Of Beverage, Snack Spots 01/30/2020

Self Abuse.

Stop THAT.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

No matter who did it, it achieved ABSOLUTELY nothing. It just cost the state millions of dollars and made a spectacle of our country. 

The process will continue and Biden will be our president. 

To believe it was all ANTIFA is naive.  I'm a Trump supporter but to think a good many of those people who were in the building were not Republicans is wishful thinking . Republicans are not a different  species. Some are totally capable of foolishness and recklessness. That's not the definition of patriotism.  

If you're going perform an act of defiance it should be planned,  organized and legal. Not a cluster like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 2

@ladyGrace'sDaddywhy the ruby? Do you really think this was effective and no Republican were involved? Do you think this accomplished anything and the process will be halted?  This was a futile attempt. The people in the Capitol  could care less about that protest. You need to know your opposition and conduct an offense that will have an effect. 

Tell me what you disagree  about in my post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Before the liars come on here with there CNN demonic stories about how Trump supporters raided the capitol, 

I wanted to get the truth out there. I'm so sick to death of the evil lying of the leftist and ALL THERE THUGS. 

It's time for civil war just to stop the evil liar's. 

Just catching up this morning on the news and so sorry to disappoint you LGD, the first segment  highlighted that a busload of ANTIFA folks were seen joining the Trump supporters. 

9 hours ago, cranman said:

That's not the definition of patriotism.  

I would say that it is starting to encroach on the border of domestic terrorism. Guns, mobs, rioting, killing, breaching government institutions. , There is perceived guilt by association. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The playbook never changes.....true Trump supporters will never believe any of their brethren are capable of atrocities toward our nation or against fellow Americans, certainly they would never desecrate OUR capital building.  Are we truly to believe the pep rally Donald was holding down the street was attended by anti-fascists only?  Every person that spoke at that rally did everything within their power to incite the violence.  A complete embarrassment to our country....and people are dead because of it.  Stupid.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 2