Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

Just now, keylime said:

We are instructed to always be ready to give an answer; to preach wherever and whenever we are.

Amen, KeyLime!!!

Colossians 4:5-6

New International Version

5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

You will find out the truth very soon. Welcome to "The Great Awakening"!

I watched the Lin Wood video last night and sure enough, when I woke up this morning it all made much more sense.

The big upset about the election is that the democrats out couped the Donald and his handlers. The con became the Mark. All actions are now being redirected toward our constitutional foundations. It seems that we, as a country will have to, pay more attention to who we support and vote for. Although, if there was ever a better time to drain the swamp, it is now all those that were complicit in the coup attempt have shown their hand and will ultimately be grateful that we still use court systems and not a direct path to a firing squad. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Not from anyone I typically follow but I've heard it from multiple people. 

I am also hearing from people that I have followed for a long time saying this martial law take-over plan is fake news.  We need to be careful that we don't believe something because we want so desperately for something to happen.  When someone you've never heard of has inside information, step back and use discernment.

I have prepared for a possible shut down.  And I believe for God to move to keep Trump in office.  But I am, as the Israelites did in 2 Chron, turning my focus on praising Him for the victory and not trying to figure out He's gonna do it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Donald already stated he's skipping the inauguration.....If he's to remain in office 4 more years, how can he skip it, as he must place his hand on the Bible and swear an oath at the inauguration, it's a constitutional thing.....which, according to his supporters, is the very document they follow to the letter of the law without exception.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Donald already stated he's skipping the inauguration.....If he's to remain in office 4 more years, how can he skip it, as he must place his hand on the Bible and swear an oath at the inauguration, it's a constitutional thing.....which, according to his supporters, is the very document they follow to the letter of the law without exception.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

If it was clear that Biden will be inaugurated, why is Pelosi desperate to get Pence to perform Article 25 today? Why are Demoncrates attempting to remove Trump from office before the inauguration? Trump won't attend Biden Inaguration because there won't be one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

3 minutes ago, thankins said:

Why are Demoncrates attempting to remove Trump from office before the inauguration?

Because he is considered dangerous and and unstable and he has the ability and temperament to use the presidency for damage to the country, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

10 minutes ago, thankins said:

If it was clear that Biden will be inaugurated, why is Pelosi desperate to get Pence to perform Article 25 today? Why are Demoncrates attempting to remove Trump from office before the inauguration? Trump won't attend Biden Inaguration because there won't be one.

She wants to make sure he can never run for office again, is my guess....And don't fool yourself about the inauguration, the legal Electoral College votes (constitutional) have been counted and certified by congress (constitutional) and Biden won by eclipsing the 270 mark with a total of 306, "landslide" according to Donald's own proclamation a mere 4 years ago.  No gloat, simply facts.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Because he is considered dangerous and and unstable and he has the ability and temperament to use the presidency for damage to the country, 

And that is what you get by listening to MSM. You get limited information. Trump started no wars. Trump prevented at least one war. There were at least 15 laptops recovered from the Capital Building on January 6th by Special Forces (documented). That is one reason Pelosi is frantic for Trump to be removed. But I know those of you that only listen to MSM and Demoncrates will not due your own research. So, have at it. Can't force a horse to drink.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

4 minutes ago, thankins said:

And that is what you get by listening to MSM. You get limited information. Trump started no wars. Trump prevented at least one war. There were at least 15 laptops recovered from the Capital Building on January 6th by Special Forces (documented). That is one reason Pelosi is frantic for Trump to be removed. But I know those of you that only listen to MSM and Demoncrates will not due your own research. So, have at it. Can't force a horse to drink.

Special Forces?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thankins said:

What is a “Special Forces?” 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, thankins said:

And that is what you get by listening to MSM.

Sorry ...  that is the writing on the wall that is there for anyone to see if  you pay attention to what is going on and have the aptitude to add two plus two!.....where you been hiding out for the last week???

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I am also hearing from people that I have followed for a long time saying this martial law take-over plan is fake news.  We need to be careful that we don't believe something because we want so desperately for something to happen.  When someone you've never heard of has inside information, step back and use discernment.

I have prepared for a possible shut down.  And I believe for God to move to keep Trump in office.  But I am, as the Israelites did in 2 Chron, turning my focus on praising Him for the victory and not trying to figure out He's gonna do it.

Im relaying information that i am receiving or have received to try and help people understand what might be happening since it seems to be playing out as expected for me. I do not claim to know anyone on the inside and i also dont claim to know anything for a fact. Im here to help others in this crazy time because i have been following "Q" and i have been expecting this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

More info I have received. Shedagal-(Dont know if true) 

Pompeo is posting every 30 min on the app called Telegram. Started at 8:01 and has posted exactly every 30 min.

When he starts posting every 15min, the "take back" is on. (I ASSUME this means arrests start as we are "taking back" our country but my assumption could be wrong.) When he posts every 10 min to 5 min, expect the EBS message.

• Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Im relaying information that i am receiving or have received to try and help people understand what might be happening since it seems to be playing out as expected for me. I do not claim to know anyone on the inside and i also dont claim to know anything for a fact. Im here to help others in this crazy time because i have been following "Q" and i have been expecting this. 

Hey, @Longtimelurker, I certainly was not implying you were posting false information.   I appreciate everything you have posted.  I am just attempting to stay in peace and faith and not be swayed or influenced by alarmists.  Carry on!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2