Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

8 hours ago, screwball said:

Trump will do a second term he will be inaugerated on jan 20 pence will not see a second term! 

It’s looking like he may be Impeached AGAIN next week.... If he does get Impeached again there will be a clause written in it saying that he can never run for president again. That doesn’t bother you at all??? Trump cares about Trump. Trump doesn’t care about the people of this country. If you did such a bad job at being the president that you get Impeached Twice with a clause saying you can’t run again because you are not stable enough to be the President.... 🤔 He should just step down. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Again nowhere in that statement does Trump concede the election period!! He never said I concede the election for you slow demorats he said there will be a peaceful transition of power on Jan 20th, he also doesn’t say who the transfer of power will be to by name!!

I envision a couple of choruses of they are coming to take me away HaHaaaa

Videos of they are coming to take me away youtube

bing.com/videos

Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I watched separate interviews last night with three prophets who are standing on what God told them.   These are prophets with proven track records and accuracy.  All natural means were used to expose the fraud.  Now, God will have His Red Sea moment.  The truth will come out, and Trump will have a second term.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 10

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

The truth will come out, and Trump will have a second term.  

Were they confusing term with sentence? Just a question, knowing what I know about prophets, It is not always a clear message, it does require interpretation and can be inaccurate depending on personal filters.

14 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

It’s looking like he may be Impeached AGAIN next week.... If he does get Impeached again there will be a clause written in it saying that he can never run for president again. That doesn’t bother you at all??? Trump cares about Trump. Trump doesn’t care about the people of this country. If you did such a bad job at being the president that you get Impeached Twice with a clause saying you can’t run again because you are not stable enough to be the President.... 🤔 He should just step down. 

right on brother.... theres a bunch of clowns on this site....🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

4 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Were they confusing term with sentence? Just a question, knowing what I know about prophets, It is not always a clear message, it does require interpretation and can be inaccurate depending on personal filters.

Wow.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

stop lying to people and talking nonsense..... this site is about iraqi dinar.... not about trump,religion or politcs

I don’t bear false witness to anyone hand! Plus I have no reason to do that in the first place! The only one writing nonsense is you! ! I can assure you, you would not call me a liar to my face, you key board warrior! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

Just now, Artitech said:

I don’t bear false witness to anyone hand! Plus I have no reason to do that in the first place! The only one writing nonsense is you! ! I can assure you, you would not call me a liar to my face, you key board warrior! JMHO 🤠

lol!!!!!!! sure trumpy....🤣 you dont even have a face ... everyone is tough online....👊

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I’m baffled at some of the stupidity I’m reading on this thread,anyone who doesn’t think this whole thing against the president wasn’t a set up must be a mushroom and live in a dark closet and I’m talking from the very beginning with the Russia hoax to now the so called 2nd impeachment attempt to the storming of the White House and this whole China virus bs.Since when did trump supporters start wearing gas masks and military gear to rallies? I watched the cops open those fences and let people in. Like we’ve said many times the demorats will literally do anything to get power and to control the citizens and proceed with the great global reset,unfortunately we are watching it happen right in front of us. Of course George Soros and China is financing s this whole coo,trumps the only one ever smart enough to stand up to China and make money off them instead of shipping money and jobs to China. Do I think trumps going to be in the white house January 21st,I hope so but it will be a miracle if he is the demorats aren’t done with their plan yet. I love it when people say trump has divided this country and caused all this hatred, are you kidding me,does the name obummer ring a bell?,these people are the same ones who say there was no voter fraud in these elections like we are supposed to believe 80 million people voted for a puppet. Of course all this is just my opinion and what I’ve seen happen in front of me. Haters are gona hate so have at it

582EE0D9-0563-4A1B-A500-4379D61D4041.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

23 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Fact check is lying! 🤠

With all due respect Politifact has also debunked it as well and a fox affiliate news station I watch. 
with a crowd that big I am sure there could have been other groups at the rally. In fact my wife talked to a pastor who was there with a faith based group supporting against such things as. Abortion etc. 

The videos of those doing damage were the white supremist and proud boys groups And were identified by picture and names. 
No matter which way you slice it it was a disgrace and black Mark on our country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Are insider statements worthy of consideration? 

Former White House communications director Alyssa Farah said Friday that President Donald Trump lied to the American people about the 2020 presidential election results and said that he should "seriously consider" resigning from office after Wednesday's deadly insurrection at the US Capitol.

%7B© from LinkedIn

Farah said on CNN's "New Day" that she holds Trump responsible for inciting the mob that stormed the US Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress' certification of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College win and allowing this "lie to take a life of its own that the election might be overturned."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

25 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

With all due respect Politifact has also debunked it as well and a fox affiliate news station I watch. 
with a crowd that big I am sure there could have been other groups at the rally. In fact my wife talked to a pastor who was there with a faith based group supporting against such things as. Abortion etc. 

The videos of those doing damage were the white supremist and proud boys groups And were identified by picture and names. 
No matter which way you slice it it was a disgrace and black Mark on our country. 

Good news is, we will all know soon enough! Im placing my bets on Trump draining the swamp. Welcone to the Great Awakening!

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Are insider statements worthy of consideration? 

Former White House communications director Alyssa Farah said Friday that President Donald Trump lied to the American people about the 2020 presidential election results and said that he should "seriously consider" resigning from office after Wednesday's deadly insurrection at the US Capitol.

%7B© from LinkedIn

Farah said on CNN's "New Day" that she holds Trump responsible for inciting the mob that stormed the US Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress' certification of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College win and allowing this "lie to take a life of its own that the election might be overturned."

Have you considered that 98% of politicians in DC are not on Trumps side? Have you considered that maybe Trump intentionally placed corrupt politicians on his team so that he could expose them, including Pence? The Art of War.. 

• Pow! 3

10 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Stupidity is the only view that makes sense when you actually can't understand another person's point of view. That's not personal, it is just the easiest go-to logic. 

I understand your point of view. Its the same as many peoples who aren't awake yet. Its ok, at least you're being exposed to it and it wont catch you completely off-guard when the truth comes out. Wont be long👍🏻

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Have you considered that 98% of politicians in DC are not on Trumps side? Have you considered that maybe Trump intentionally placed corrupt politicians on his team so that he could expose them, including Pence? The Art of War.. 

I guess we will see how well his strategy to drain the swamp actually worked.  If you are going to drain the swamp,a smart person would not intentionally engineer an alligator feeding frenzy while standing in the water....just saying!!!! And if trump is actually suicidal, is that the person we really want with access to the nuclear codes???

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

Wow!! Do you really think Trump is that smart???? If he was that smart he would have walked the straight and narrow until he got what he needed. He didn’t do that. He made a fool of himself by jumping the gun trying to bring the wrong people down with him. He should have played nice with the other children and he would have gotten farther! 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

I guess we will see how well his strategy to drain the swamp actually worked.  If you are going to drain the swamp,a smart person would not intentionally engineer an alligator feeding frenzy....just saying!!!! And if trump is actually suicidal, is that the erson we want with access to the nuclear codes???

Its actually not Trumps strategy. This plan has been in the making for over 20 years. The deepstates not going down without a fight so the frenzy you see is expected. Trumps not suicidal lol.. he has an extremely high IQ, billionaire, never touched drugs or alchohol and he is in the process of saving America and the world. Doesnt fit your typical suicide victim. Come on, you cant really believe hes suicidal..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1