Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

15 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Well, at every juncture in this horrible last year, I have thought about what Kim Clement said.  Surely, surely things have to be at their worst now.

I think the hate and violence will be around for awhile,  hopefully we get a handle on COVID and deal with the hatred in this country , but I think Unity is awhile off . Just my opinion 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Well, at every juncture in this horrible last year, I have thought about what Kim Clement said.  Surely, surely things have to be at their worst now.

I respectfully disagree. When there is rioting in the streets throughout the country (world) and people are starving (already happening in some cities).

When the election gets overturned, we will be nearing climax. Then POW! Currency reset!

***Just my opinion based on a mixture of research ive done over the years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I think the hate and violence will be around for awhile,  hopefully we get a handle on COVID and deal with the hatred in this country , but I think Unity is awhile off . Just my opinion 

IF.... BIG IF... JFK JR is alive and becomes Trumps VP and nesara/gesara gets rolled out along with the truth of suppressed techniques, cures, extraterrestrials etc.. the world will unite pretty quick. 

*** just my opinion

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

IF.... BIG IF... JFK JR is alive and becomes Trumps VP and nesara/gesara gets rolled out along with the truth of suppressed techniques, cures, extraterrestrials etc.. the world will unite pretty quick. 

*** just my opinion

JFK jnr is alive in my opinion 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Lurker, please pray tell, what makes you think the election will be overturned??

I believe we are watching a very well thought out plan that began being created when the CIA killed JFK. 

We would never believe if we didnt see with our own eyes. Military should be getting heavily involved now. 

I could be wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Notice he got blocked from twitter and facebook yesterday? He can't rely mainstream media either right?? He cannot communicate with the citizens at this point unless....

Remember when Trump tested the Emergency Broadcast System in early 2017? (Only president ever to test it)

This is all a well thought out plan to expose corruption at the highest levels.. we are watching it real time. The swamp is about to get drained.

Expect the following soon. Either via Twitter when he gets it back or via EBS.

"My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us, God bless."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

33 minutes ago, jegou said:

Thank you longtimelurker. 

You're welcome. 

I'm only relaying info that I've come across over the years of researching "Q" and I wouldn't typically be so confident with such a crazy story if it hadn't proven to be accurate so many times before this. 4 years of accuracy is pretty reassuring to me. Its nerve-wracking, exciting and scary at the same time. Some are connecting current events to Revelations in the bible. God wins, have faith!

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jegou said:

President Trump has now conceded. Can someone please tell me how something can change for the better now?

It's already better....reality has finally exposed itself.  No more guessing, spit balling, hoping for a different outcome.  

6 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

He has Not conceded period you will not find that anywhere!!!

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/01/07/trump-concedes-election-moments-after-congress-certifies-electoral-college-vote/

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's already better....reality has finally exposed itself.  No more guessing, spit balling, hoping for a different outcome.  

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/01/07/trump-concedes-election-moments-after-congress-certifies-electoral-college-vote/

GO RV, then BV

Enjoy the show, its about to get exciting!

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

This guy Charlie has been accurate on several things in the past. Listen to the first hour or so. He explains whats going on.

Skip first 10 min.

Watch "Charlie Freak LIVE: Today was the Show, Tonight the Game is ON!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/8-U3WSsW6sg

Account closed.....maybe on rumble?

28 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Enjoy the show, its about to get exciting!

Again nowhere in that statement does Trump concede the election period!! He never said I concede the election for you slow demorats he said there will be a peaceful transition of power on Jan 20th, he also doesn’t say who the transfer of power will be to by name!! So yes it’s going to get exciting I have a feeling!!

413805F6-D3E3-49D5-BD69-27BF5D84F4D0.png

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1