Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

paperboy

• Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP Moderator
  • paperboy
  • Moderators
  • VIP!' target='_blank' style="> VIP"> Platinum VIP
  •  
  • Moderators

Ok, But If This Next Administration Goes Completely Overboard With Their Political Correctness - Me And The Bro’s Will Vehemently Refuse To Call U ‘PaperPerson’ ! :o 

image.jpeg.9a25269f88852999a8354347cc160719.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

Luv Ya PB ! :partyhat:  And Also What Ur Doing To Help Lighten The Atmosphere ! ;) 

B)  B) 

Welcome back Thug. Been really weird here lately. Everybody’s quoting psychics and imaginary friends and politicians. And calling it truth. At least when you post something outrageous I know you’re joking. Others not so much. 😎

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

This is strictly about following the rules here.  That is it.  It has nothing to do with politics. I havent questioned anyones american identity or their patriotism.  If so, let me know.  Show me. What am I spewing here?  Please let me know.  10 bucks says you do not answer me honestly.  This is strictly about name calling.  Some it seems are allowed to do so.  Now you are calling me names.  Have I said anything about my political stance here once?  10 bucks says you do not answer me honestly about that either.  

I’m not going back through all of your posts to give you a specific post! It would probably be easy though! This may not be the answer your looking for from me! Never called you a name , I just pointed out your attitude of being a disgruntled  malcontent! Which 99% of all DemoRats are! You may not be a Democrat either! I’m not a republican or a DemoRat! I’m a constitutionalist! I have more in common with the republicans than with the DemoRats ! In fact I have nothing in common with those people! Like I say I don’t know you, in fact you may be a good person for all I know! When stuff is wrote down you can not see the context, of how the person is when they write it! JMHO! 🤠 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

12 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I’m not going back through all of your posts to give you a specific post! It would probably be easy though! This may not be the answer your looking for from me! Never called you a name , I just pointed out your attitude of being a disgruntled  malcontent! Which 99% of all DemoRats are! You may not be a Democrat either! I’m not a republican or a DemoRat! I’m a constitutionalist! I have more in common with the republicans than with the DemoRats ! In fact I have nothing in common with those people! Like I say I don’t know you, in fact you may be a good person for all I know! When stuff is wrote down you can not see the context, of how the person is when they write it! JMHO! 🤠 

Nothing disgruntled about it.  It says clearly in the rules that you cannot call people names here.  Yet you called me a demonrat before. This has nothing to do with politics, but name calling.  I see many breaking these rules often in the political area down below.  Nothing is ever done.  Synopsis just happens to do it more frequently than others that I have noticed.  Stop thinking I am talking about politics.  I am not.  I am simply talking about name calling here.  It has gone wildly off the rails.  And I plan to report it everytime I see it.  

• Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Nothing disgruntled about it.  It says clearly in the rules that you cannot call people names here.  Yet you called me a demonrat before. This has nothing to do with politics, but name calling.  I see many breaking these rules often in the political area down below.  Nothing is ever done.  Synopsis just happens to do it more frequently than others that I have noticed.  Stop thinking I am talking about politics.  I am not.  I am simply talking about name calling here.  It has gone wildly off the rails.  And I plan to report it everytime I see it.  

Ok settle down and don’t wear your feelings on your sleeves! I think you will be ok in the morning! You may have to take a break from it for a while! This is a bumpy ride! Hopefully all of us will be off of it Soon! Once you get your return on your investment and are able to start helping others! I think you be ok and not be so angry! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 3

Just now, Artitech said:

Yes he does have a way with words, that’s what I love about him!🤠

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Q: What do You call Al Gore's FAILED Climate Change Model Tuning???!!!

A: Al Gore Rythmns.

:o    :o    :o

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Well, OK, I was SUPPOSED to have a way with words here.

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-of-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions/

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12/16/ten-years-ago-algore-predicted-the-north-polar-ice-cap-would-be-gone-inconveniently-its-still-there/

2008: Al Gore warns of ice-free Arctic by 2013

31.jpg

But… it’s still there:

32.png

Source: WattsUpWithThat.com, December 16, 2018

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Q: What do You call Al Gore's FAILED Climate Change Model Tuning???!!!

A: Al Gore Rythmns.

:o    :o    :o

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Well, OK, I was SUPPOSED to have a way with words here.

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-of-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions/

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/12/16/ten-years-ago-algore-predicted-the-north-polar-ice-cap-would-be-gone-inconveniently-its-still-there/

2008: Al Gore warns of ice-free Arctic by 2013

31.jpg

But… it’s still there:

32.png

Source: WattsUpWithThat.com, December 16, 2018

UN money making scam ! 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

Idk If This Thread Can Also Double As KristiD’s Old ‘Hopium’ Thread ? :blink:

But Until Somebody Wakes Up The Bro’s To Start Something Similar - I’m Putting This Here Anyways ! :o 

LINK

The International Development Bank announces its joining the "Bani" platform

4499.png

25th January, 2021

The International Development Bank announced that it has joined the Bani platform for clearing and settling Arab payments

The bank said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "with unremitting and promising efforts and on the occasion of launching and operating the "Buna Buna" platform for clearing and settling Arab payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund and starting to implement the business of sending and receiving money in various currencies and after the platform's success in conducting financial transfers in every From Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, as a first stage

The statement added that "the International Development Bank, as the first Iraqi bank to start its work on this platform, which will allow its customers to send money between Arab countries and in all currencies and to the various markets of the Arab region and abroad, with very low commissions, which will include more than 120 Arab banks to its network in order to expand the list of Arab and international currencies

The bank stressed that "work is underway to introduce the Iraqi dinar currency on this platform soon to encourage the use of Arab currencies in financial and investment transactions in accordance with international standards and after the International Development Bank fulfills all operating requirements, which reflects the bright image of Iraqi banks and their competition with Arab banks in applying all modern banking standards." And her signature of the sharing agreement

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

The International Development Bank announces its joining the "Bani" platform

4499.png

25th January, 2021

The International Development Bank announced that it has joined the Bani platform for clearing and settling Arab payments

The bank said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "with unremitting and promising efforts and on the occasion of launching and operating the "Buna Buna" platform for clearing and settling Arab payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund and starting to implement the business of sending and receiving money in various currencies and after the platform's success in conducting financial transfers in every From Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, as a first stage

The statement added that "the International Development Bank, as the first Iraqi bank to start its work on this platform, which will allow its customers to send money between Arab countries and in all currencies and to the various markets of the Arab region and abroad, with very low commissions, which will include more than 120 Arab banks to its network in order to expand the list of Arab and international currencies

The bank stressed that "work is underway to introduce the Iraqi dinar currency on this platform soon to encourage the use of Arab currencies in financial and investment transactions in accordance with international standards and after the International Development Bank fulfills all operating requirements, which reflects the bright image of Iraqi banks and their competition with Arab banks in applying all modern banking standards." And her signature of the sharing agreement

Comments By MilitiaMan On The Article Above ...

When using terms lately like being forced to do things for a purpose like we saw with the IMF alighning the IQD with the SDR Basket imo, here is one were they are telling us they are unremitting in their efforts to get settling and clearing payments with in the AMF, region and abroad. Looks like it is signed and now about ready to go live. Wow! imo ~ MM

un·re·mit·ting
/ˌənrəˈmidiNG/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. never relaxing or slackening; incessant.

- MilitiaMan

• Thanks 6
  • Pow! 2