Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

In all honesty, you are attempting a seemingly logical question regarding the baiter troll behaviors that THEY wish to defy logic as well as Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense.

Typically, people see through all this on short order and either fall into desiring to live out and promote Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense or being AND supporting baiter trolls and THEIR behavior.

The ONLY choices are:

True The United States Of America Patriots.

OR

The Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

YOU have ONLY one (1) choice.

Choose wisely.

I stopped reading your egotistical rambling some time ago because you lack decency (constant belittling name calling), reason ( ability to look at both sides of a coin) and common sense ( America is no longer what it looked like in the 40's and 50's and it's not going back). 

One hates in others what they truly dislike about themselves, it's a mirror. America, is and always will be, greater than any one person.

God is love!

Go Rv!! 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 1/15/2021 at 8:26 AM, Shedagal said:

There are three prophets WITH LONGEVITY AND PROVEN TRACK RECORDS whom I have followed for years who are standing strong that God told them Trump would serve 8 consecutive years.  They are Hank Kunneman, Mark Taylor, and Kat Kerr.  Here is a very encouraging video from Hank.

I stand firm in the belief that God will bring us through this. Trump has been chosen by God for this purpose to bring us through the darkness of evil. He is standing firm in keeping America in prayer. God Bless America.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 4

Are any of you going through the declass info?

Im reading the 9/11 pages now. George Soros was the mastermind behind it all and is sentenced to death by firing squad on television. 

If you want to research it get the Telegram app and search "the true great awakening" scroll to bottom of that page and tap "join" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, paperboy said:

To clarify, no name calling - on either side of the political spectrum.     Name calling is not a left or right thing, it's rude, crude, impolite, and sometimes down right abusive.   So can all of you adults try to play nice with each other?   

Thank you very much for responding.  Going through Synopsis posts at the gun page though, he does it very regularly.  Not sure if the people in charge are aware of it.  I agree we should all be adults.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

@PrehistoricMan   I'm hoping that EVERYONE that reads my post will start being nicer and interact with respect, not only in this forum, but in others also.   I know Synopsis reads both threads, and I'm thinking he'll follow thru with my request

We'll all adults, and tensions and passions for each individual's thoughts are running high during this time.   Everyone needs to take a deep breath and think before their fingers start moving on the keyboard.   :)     Thanks in advance to everyone on here.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, paperboy said:

@PrehistoricMan   I'm hoping that EVERYONE that reads my post will start being nicer and interact with respect, not only in this forum, but in others also.   I know Synopsis reads both threads, and I'm thinking he'll follow thru with my request

We'll all adults, and tensions and passions for each individual's thoughts are running high during this time.   Everyone needs to take a deep breath and think before their fingers start moving on the keyboard.   :)     Thanks in advance to everyone on here.   

Great.

I can only assume the red negatives are from him.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Great.

I can only assume the red negatives are from him.

You can push on the button now and you can see who neg you and it was me, I don’t know you or want to know you, based on what you spew here! You strike me, as just another disgruntled malcontent DemoRat! Synopsis is a great American, I have never read anything negative or hateful by him! He certainly doesn’t need me to take up for him! No offense! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

You can push on the button now and you can see who neg you and it was me, I don’t know you or want to know you, based on what you spew here! You strike me, as just another disgruntled malcontent DemoRat! Synopsis is a great American, I have never read anything negative or hateful by him! He certainly doesn’t need me to take up for him! No offense! JMHO 🤠

This is strictly about following the rules here.  That is it.  It has nothing to do with politics. I havent questioned anyones american identity or their patriotism.  If so, let me know.  Show me. What am I spewing here?  Please let me know.  10 bucks says you do not answer me honestly.  This is strictly about name calling.  Some it seems are allowed to do so.  Now you are calling me names.  Have I said anything about my political stance here once?  10 bucks says you do not answer me honestly about that either.  

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Upvote 1

paperboy

• Platinum VIP Moderator
  • paperboy
  • Moderators
  • VIP"> Platinum VIP
  •  
  • Moderators

16 hours ago, paperboy said:

To clarify, no name calling - on either side of the political spectrum.  

Ok, But If This Next Administration Goes Completely Overboard With Their Political Correctness - Me And The Bro’s Will Vehemently Refuse To Call U ‘PaperPerson’ ! :o 

image.jpeg.9a25269f88852999a8354347cc160719.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

Luv Ya PB ! :partyhat:  And Also What Ur Doing To Help Lighten The Atmosphere ! ;) 

B)  B) 

• Haha 10

Okay, that's enough.   No paperperson, papergirl, no newsie, nothing along those lines.   I'm good with paperboy.   I'm in my 70's and even paperman doesn't sound right.  So let's stick with the original, ok?    It's been paperboy most of my life, so I'm too old to start changing now.   :P  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, paperboy said:

Okay, that's enough.   No paperperson, papergirl, no newsie, nothing along those lines.   I'm good with paperboy.   I'm in my 70's and even paperman doesn't sound right.  So let's stick with the original, ok?    It's been paperboy most of my life, so I'm too old to start changing now.   :P  

Paperman sounds heroic, I'd go with that👍

• Thanks 1