Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

Gee, where is everybody?

I put in your popcorn order for the inauguration today. You're going to be watching, right! I can't wait to see Trump rip off the Biden mask after he's taken the oath and Trump jumps out of the Biden body suit. Great theatrics! I think I get two orders of popcorn. We're gonna need it.

Edited by Carrello
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Gee, where is everybody?

I put in your popcorn order for the inauguration today. You're going to be watching, right! I can't wait to see Trump rip off the Biden mask after he's taken the oath and Trump jumps out of the Biden body suit. Great theatrics! I think I get two orders of popcorn. We're gonna need it.

LOL!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 1/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Come on guys, they already told you that IF there was any fraud it was not enough to swing the election from Ole Joe to Trump. You need to accept the word of these trustworthy media and political elites and GET OVER IT!! You keep wanting to toss a turd in the punchbowl and keep the country stirred up. Why?? What's wrong with you?? SHUT UP, OBEY, and GO HOME you sore losers, The Swamp Drivers will take it from here.

right on!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Typical communist lib, ALWAYS MAD, hates EVERYTHING in life, ALWAYS miserable (and wants everyone around him to be also) and can't take a joke. Yeah buddy, I'd sure like to party with you big guy!!!

Shhhhh.....Marine One just landed on the White Lawn to pick up trump for the last time. Don't want to miss this!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

5 hours ago, Carrello said:

Gee, where is everybody?

People seem to post reds for truth around here.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Hold the line patriots, Trust the plan!

Afternoon Lurker. I appreciate your passion and admire your convictions. I am of the same, but if Trump was going to throw a "Hail Mary Pass" I think he would have thrown it by now. Will still keep the faith. After all, I bought Dinars, so I don't give up easy.😉

• Upvote 4

From Fox News 

McConnell said Trump 'fed lies' to mob about Biden election

• BY LISA MASCARO AND MARY CLARE JALONICK, ASSOCIATED PRESS
  • UPDATED 23 HRS AGO | POSTED ON JAN 19, 2021
  •  
  •  
    • WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell opened the Senate on Tuesday saying the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol was “fed lies” by the president and others in the deadly riot to overturn Democrat Joe Biden election.

McConnell's remarks are his most severe and public rebuke of outgoing President Donald Trump. The Republican leader vowed a “safe and successful” inauguration of Biden on Wednesday at the Capitol, which is under extremely tight security.

“The mob was fed lies," McConnell said. “They were provoked by the president and other powerful people, and they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of branch of the federal government.”

McConnell said after Biden's inauguration on the Capitol's West Front — what he noted former President George H.W. Bush has called “democracy's front porch” — “We'll move forward.”

Trump's last full day in office Tuesday is also senators’ first day back since the deadly Capitol siege, an unparalleled time of transition as the Senate presses ahead to his impeachment trial and starts confirmation hearings on President-elect Joe Biden's Cabinet.

More..

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/us_world_news/mcconnell-said-trump-fed-lies-to-mob-about-biden-election/article_decb295b-c971-5e54-8c9c-da2e5d41c0fd.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Afternoon Lurker. I appreciate your passion and admire your convictions. I am of the same, but if Trump was going to throw a "Hail Mary Pass" I think he would have thrown it by now. Will still keep the faith. After all, I bought Dinars, so I don't give up easy.😉

Keep the faith! We built a huge wall around the capital and placed 25k military there as well for something huge that is expected. We havent received anything huge yet which tells me there is more to come.

I ran across this on Telegram and it fits closely to my opinion.

A friend of mine just sent it over.  IA is Insurrection Act.                He didn’t sign IA. He activated FEMA (PEAD-CSPD) and signed the Stafford Act. The military advised Trump the circumstances don’t constitutionally merit activated IA and Trump doing so would be Treason, because the military advised it wouldn’t be appropriate and it’d be more akin to Trump using his power like a dictator, so he didn’t. Trump had a few options, including martial law, iA, and FEMA + Stafford Act, and he chose the best one ensuring the death of the corporation and restoration of the republic because FEMA dissolved constitutional government, mean government doesn’t exist outside of what FEMA dictates, meaning Biden cannot be legally sworn in because on January 20th the constitutional government will not be in place, meaning even Pelosi cannot step in (because that would be constitutional ), so if the corporation doesn’t have a CEO on Jan 20, the corporation cannot exist. So Trump trumped them all and guaranteed the military will restore the constitutional republic and Trump’s inauguration will be March 4th as it had been before the Corporation was implemented.

Trump just cannot step in even though he won, because the recent election was for CEO of the corporation and he was never certified, so a new election will be held for the new republic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Keep the faith! We built a huge wall around the capital and placed 25k military there as well for something huge that is expected. We havent received anything huge yet which tells me there is more to come.

I ran across this on Telegram and it fits closely to my opinion.

A friend of mine just sent it over.  IA is Insurrection Act.                He didn’t sign IA. He activated FEMA (PEAD-CSPD) and signed the Stafford Act. The military advised Trump the circumstances don’t constitutionally merit activated IA and Trump doing so would be Treason, because the military advised it wouldn’t be appropriate and it’d be more akin to Trump using his power like a dictator, so he didn’t. Trump had a few options, including martial law, iA, and FEMA + Stafford Act, and he chose the best one ensuring the death of the corporation and restoration of the republic because FEMA dissolved constitutional government, mean government doesn’t exist outside of what FEMA dictates, meaning Biden cannot be legally sworn in because on January 20th the constitutional government will not be in place, meaning even Pelosi cannot step in (because that would be constitutional ), so if the corporation doesn’t have a CEO on Jan 20, the corporation cannot exist. So Trump trumped them all and guaranteed the military will restore the constitutional republic and Trump’s inauguration will be March 4th as it had been before the Corporation was implemented.

Trump just cannot step in even though he won, because the recent election was for CEO of the corporation and he was never certified, so a new election will be held for the new republic.

What's the next big date after March 4th?....as there's always another date when the last one doesn't pan out.  :rolleyes:  At least conspiracy land was smart enough to pick a date way off in March, so as to have plenty of time to write the next fantastical chapter in the script.  As always, just my opinion here in the rumor section.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

What's the next big date after March 4th?....as there's always another date when the last one doesn't pan out.  :rolleyes:  At least conspiracy land was smart enough to pick a date way off in March, so as to have plenty of time to write the next fantastical chapter in the script.  As always, just my opinion here in the rumor section.

GO RV, then 

I understand your lack of faith.. I however, feel that Trump will be back to run the restored republic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fair enough, I suppose.....as we're all entitled to our opinions.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Wow, in this day and age of sending Trump supporters to be deprogrammed, social media sites being blocked and companies firing employees that supported Trump, it's refreshing to hear someone remembers what our 1st Amendment is all about. Shame the rest of your peers don't think the same.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 6