Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

When our system collapsed in 2008 millions of Americans lost everything and are still recovering, and put the world in economic collapse. Americans lost $9.8 trillion in wealth as their home values plummeted and their retirement accounts vaporized. Are you saying we have to go through a "collapse" again to install a new system?

I am not saying anything as fact.

My understanding is the new system is already in place and ready to go. We will be switching from a worthless fiat system designed for failure and switching to an asset backed currency. I believe most (if not all) countries will be doing the same. 

So to answer your question, if what i understand is correct, our system will need to collapse or go bankrupt before we open up the new system. I dont believe recovery will take long considering our debts will be relieved and our currency will be worth so much more.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

My understanding is the new system is already in place and ready to go. We will be switching from a worthless fiat system designed for failure and switching to an asset backed currency. I believe most (if not all) countries will be doing the same. 

So to answer your question, if what i understand is correct, our system will need to collapse or go bankrupt before we open up the new system. I dont believe recovery will take long considering our debts will be relieved and our currency will be worth so much more.

We have a lot of debt to be forgiven: 

The financial position of the United States includes assets of at least $269.6 trillion and debts of $145.8 trillion to produce a net worth of at least $123.8 trillion as of Q1 2014.

And there is $2.02 trillion worth of Federal Reserve notes in circulation as of December 9, 2020.

What will the US dollar be revalued to? We might get lucky with IQD if they don't have to consider stability or security to revalue. Yea! And debt forgiven. How do the banks feel about that debt being forgiven?  American banks profited $233 billion in 2019 and is comprised mainly of servicing debt. That's a lot of forgiving!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Adhoc,

I appreciate your respectful challenges and I'm glad you're questioning everything. We, as a society, need to do just that. Quit believing our govt, and question everything. Dont rely on t.v to give us the truth, we did that for to long and look where we ended up.

Thanks LTL,

I'm willing to admit when I am wrong. It's obvious I didn't recognize the method to his madness, but in the end he  actually did it!!!

He cost the Republicans the Presidency, the Senate,and the House, he Dismantled the very foundation of the Swamp and it will never be the same. In so many ways, he actually made America Great Again

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, Carrello said:

We have a lot of debt to be forgiven: 

The financial position of the United States includes assets of at least $269.6 trillion and debts of $145.8 trillion to produce a net worth of at least $123.8 trillion as of Q1 2014.

And there is $2.02 trillion worth of Federal Reserve notes in circulation as of December 9, 2020.

What will the US dollar be revalued to? We might get lucky with IQD if they don't have to consider stability or security to revalue. Yea! And debt forgiven. How do the banks feel about that debt being forgiven?  American banks profited $233 billion in 2019 and is comprised mainly of servicing debt. That's a lot of forgiving!

The whole financial system has become unconstitutional over many years by the illegal central banks this making all loans illegal. We will be returning to a Republic ruled by constitutional law.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

The whole financial system has become unconstitutional over many years by the illegal central banks this making all loans illegal. We will be returning to a Republic ruled by constitutional law.

You are 100% correct most people are actually completely uninformed about the Constitution!! With that being said we now have less then 7 days to make this happen or we will be completely lost as a country!!! If Trump doesn’t take action then no one will IMO!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

12 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

JFK  tried to do what Trump is currently attempting to do. This is my understanding of why he was kilked by the CIA.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babel, that mighty city! for in one hour is your judgment come.
Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buys their merchandise anymore:
Rev 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
Rev 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
Rev 18:14 And the fruits that your soul lusted after are departed from you, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from you, and you shall find them no more at all.
Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Well, if your comments are not based on "facts" maybe we should call your comments theory.

Thanks for your comments.

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Please enlighten me. How are we going to return to a republic ruled by constitutional law with the Rats controlling 2 branches of government (and despising the Constitution and Bill of Rights) and a SC that DOES NOT have the stomach to do the right and constitutional thing?

1 minute ago, screwball said:

yes correct you can listen to Kennedy final address and his quotes. Regan also tried it and got shot..Kennedy started it trump will finish this. you can even listen to eisenhowers interview in the UK on youtube when he found out JFK had been assassinated d! its tells you everything.

I'll look for Eisenhowers video in a little bit, thanks!

5 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Well, if your comments are not based on "facts" maybe we should call your comments theory.

Thanks for your comments.

You too make plenty of comments not based on “facts”, guess we can call them all “opinions” which many of us do here including myself! We all base our opinions on well researched facts, articles which we may believe are facts, our personal contacts that each of us may know and then try and help the community here with a better understanding of the subject matter discussed but with that being said this was posted in the “rumor” section of the forum..lol

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

US will move to asset backed currency...china has been manipulating us for years, buying companies shutting down manufacturing taking US jobs destroying the american way of life. Did you Dr Fauci in interview on youtube predicted a pandemic for trump administration back in 2017. Which states are swing states, which states have voter fraud through mail in ballots? why mail in ballots and why covid? covide prevents people from going to voter stations prevents voterid? easy to fraud? which country sent hundreds of thousands of votes in during the 2018 midterms and got caught? CHINA! whyt did trump write an executive order regarding foreing interference in elections?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1