Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

12 hours ago, fancy said:

I couldn't even read past that. President Trump lived with that for 4 years, and Kavanaugh.......Why is it right and convenient now? 

21 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I agree with your position as long as it's a fair election. The election that we just had was obviously rigged in many different ways to anyone that has spent time researching it. I feel its more dangerous to allow the theft of an election than it is to stand against it. Good news is we are supposed to be switching to a new quantum voting system that is much harder to be hacked into. 

I noticed while  reading the posts that express views from the varied  perspectives, The under lying arguments are not always substantiated and require a leap of faith in some cases, Showing a gun does not mean murder, just as showing a suitcase does not mean  fraud. There is a bit of implied guilt by spin and storyline that is going on. I do believe that many of the issues being brought to light are part of GOD'S plan and I like to try and make sense of them. One of the developing silver linings is how the plan is working to change Trumps image from chronic fabricator of over the top accomplishments to a person that can brag and the facts will support his story. One of these may be `most impeached President'  EVER!!! TWO TIMES!! ONE TIME IS the most anyone else could do!!!! Tell me you can't see this coming!!! We are seeing history being made and it may reveal that the nation will have to start questioning the basis for our knowledge base. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Carrello said:

I wonder why McConnell wants Trump impeached?

"Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country."

Please keep in mind, the swamp is being drained globally as we speak. The swamp includes both Democrats and Republicans so its completely expected to see many Republicans turn on Trump as they get more and more scared. This isnt left vs right, its Good vs evil.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nope...true story.  Articles and links are easily available with a simple search.  I'm actually surprised his supporters don't know of the arrest warrant.

GO RV, then BV 

The deepstate will stop at nothing to try and save themselves. I've read the articles but dont buy into their attempt. Trump had Iraqs blessing so i feel its safe to assume Iran is behind it.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

In reading the posts that express views from many perspectives, The under lying arguments are not always substantiated and require a leap of faith in some cases, Showing a gun does not mean murder, just as showing a suitcase does not mean  fraud. There is a bit of implied guilt by spin and storyline that is going on. I do believe that many of the issues being brought to light are part of GOD'S plan and I like to try and make sense of them. One of the developing silver linings is how the plan is working to change Trumps image from chronic fabricator of over the top accomplishments to a person that can brag and the facts will support system" rel="">support his story. One of these may be `most impeached President'  EVER!!! TWO TIMES!! ONE TIME IS the most anyone else could do!!!! We are seeing history being made and it may reveal that the nation will have to start questioning the basis for our knowledge base. 

Correct, showing a gun does not prove murder. That is why i didnt bring up the suitcases. The suit cases are very suspicious to me but its not proof, just like you said.👍🏻 Everything I listed in my post as proof of election fraud was watched with my own eyes and I trust my eyes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

I noticed while  reading the posts that express views from the varied  perspectives, The under lying arguments are not always substantiated and require a leap of faith in some cases, Showing a gun does not mean murder, just as showing a suitcase does not mean  fraud. There is a bit of implied guilt by spin and storyline that is going on. I do believe that many of the issues being brought to light are part of GOD'S plan and I like to try and make sense of them. One of the developing silver linings is how the plan is working to change Trumps image from chronic fabricator of over the top accomplishments to a person that can brag and the facts will support system" rel="">support his story. One of these may be `most impeached President'  EVER!!! TWO TIMES!! ONE TIME IS the most anyone else could do!!!! Tell me you can't see this coming!!! We are seeing history being made and it may reveal that the nation will have to start questioning the basis for our knowledge base. 

Trump was never impeached. The  House of Representatives (mostly occupied by the same people who are scared of him draining the swamp) impeached him but thats not the end of the process. His charges were acquitted by the Senate. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Trump did say at the beginning in a speech that he knows them because he was once one of them!

Many are painting Trump as a victim which is far from the truth. He knows the game and he knows how to win. So if he gets impeached or worse, logically speaking  if you  follow his narrative, He set us all up on election fraud and the hard choices given to the country about his former allies (the swamp people).   Yes a  Brilliant example of crowd control, although a bit frightening by what he has unleased, 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Many are painting Trump as a victim which is far from the truth. He knows the game and he knows how to win. So if he gets impeached or worse, logically speaking  if you  follow his narrative, He set us all up on election fraud and the hard choices given to the country about his former allies (the swamp people).   Yes a  Brilliant example of crowd control, although a bit frightening by what he has unleased, 

I think we are all victims of the deepstates crimes against humanity, including Trump.

• Upvote 5

Longtimelurker,

What is one of the criteria for an RV for the IQD? Security. Security has been at the forefront of our concerns in Iraq due to another country, Iran, a bordering country, causing insecurity in Iraq and in most of the Middle East.

"This "war" is a smoke screen to drain the swamp and launch the new financial systems." Your quote, Longtimelurker. 

If we are at "war" globally, can you explain how a "war" can be good for global security and the IQD revalue or the global reset, or is this semantics?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

Yes a  Brilliant example of crowd control, although a bit frightening by what he has unleased, 

So adhoc10, if there is indeed a swamp and dwellers of said swamp are from both sides of the aisles, and DON'T under any circumstances want to lose their power over the people who elected them and that they are supposed to represent (but DO NOT) how would you propose to expose them? Ask them to step forward and identify themselves of their own accord? No if all this is true and going to happen, it is going to get ugly. And if it does start, then I pray to God that we have the sense and fortitude to see this thing ALL the way to the end and clean out and destroy the swamp dwellers for good (unlike we did in the 1991 Gulf War)

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Longtimelurker,

What is one of the criteria for an RV for the IQD? Security. Security has been at the forefront of our concerns in Iraq due to another country, Iran, a bordering country, causing insecurity in Iraq and in most of the Middle East.

"This "war" is a smoke screen to drain the swamp and launch the new financial systems." Your quote, Longtimelurker. 

If we are at "war" globally, can you explain how a "war" can be good for global security and the IQD revalue or the global reset, or is this semantics?

I just reread your question.

I feel like the build up to a war between the U.S and China is a smokescreen. I wasnt clear.

45 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

how would you propose to expose them?

I wish I had a simple answer for you, but I tend to take questions seriously and give them some consideration. Simple answer is catch them breaking the law and use our judicial system to restrain their participation in society. The foundation for the US is the constitution which attempts to recognize and lay the foundation for equality and right actions. Not so dissimilar to the Bible.  The swamp develops from the mostly good intentions of leaders that do not always bring an A game to their roles and think that they know what actions are best for others to follow. Then they write laws and rules with penalties for non compliance. It is a fear based system that sustains itself though creating senarios that are threatening. There is no swamp, only a consensus in thinking that is skewed by fear, and greed and biases they have been taught and  egos that tell them that they y know what is best for everybody else. The lines have been established and the evil exposes itself if you have the eyes to see.  Murder (thou shalt not kill) is still mostly not looked favorably upon and carries penalties. So is driving on the wrong side of the road. The only solution that I  see is to restore the humanity in society and lessen the promotion of survivalist's responses. If there is a swamp, it is the product of good people wanting to make the world a better and happier place. Sorry for the looooong response, but it is not a black and white topic for me. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I just reread your question.

I feel like the build up to a war between the U.S and China is a smokescreen. I wasnt clear.

The USA and China's GDP combined is 36 trillion dollars a year, 40% of the world's GDP annually. Wars and smoke screens would unbalance the economies of the world and security worldwide would be scant. China and America are trading partners. I'm having a hard time seeing why war and smoke screens help global a global reset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Carrello said:

The USA and China's GDP combined is 36 trillion dollars a year, 40% of the world's GDP annually. Wars and smoke screens would unbalance the economies of the world and security worldwide would be scant. China and America are trading partners. I'm having a hard time seeing why war and smoke screens help global a global reset.

Uncertainty will cause a collapse of our current financial system. Great time to reset and introduce the new system

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Uncertainty will cause a collapse of our current financial system. Great time to reset and introduce the new system

When our system collapsed in 2008 millions of Americans lost everything and are still recovering, and put the world in economic collapse. Americans lost $9.8 trillion in wealth as their home values plummeted and their retirement accounts vaporized. Are you saying we have to go through a "collapse" again to install a new system?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1